TruthSoldier

Leo Gura more advanced content

78 posts in this topic

Is this available anywhere? I have consumed everything and often hear him say he has reached insights that are basically impossible to share with others. I am interested in higher teachings, higher insights; even those leo has reserved just for his own joy and beauty. 

Here are higher insights put into words. I have verified the majority of what Frank speaks of here in my own direct experience, not as a temporary experience but also as Realization/permanent shifts in consciousness. It’s easy to discount things Frank says from below/lower perspective/lower insight. Be careful of that trap. It’ll hold you back from what you truly want. 

I also would love to hear deeper insights from Leo. It seems like he is more focused on lower teachings for now though which are more helpful to the majority of people. It is really cumbersome and difficult to communicate things like what Leo experiences, and I totally don’t blame him for focusing efforts elsewhere. It’s probably a wise move for his life purpose. At a certain point, talking about the peaks of one’s awakenings can be a less effective way to teach as no one is even close to understanding them and language limitations/projection keep the message from actually being received. 

Edited by BipolarGrowth

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

It will take you 30 years to understand what I have already shared.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

20 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It will take you 30 years to understand what I have already shared.

@TruthSoldier It might take you 30 years to understand. It might take less. It might take more. 

But that's not the point, the important thing is this: After a certain point, you won't need any Leo anymore. 

To ask for "the highest teachings from Leo" is the wrong question. There are no highest teachings from Leo. 

4 minutes ago, TruthSoldier said:

Leo, is that not an assumption from ego?

If you want advanced content there are about 10 different psychedelics to try. Thats gonna keep you busy.

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@TruthSoldier

48 minutes ago, Tim R said:

It might take you 30 years to understand. It might take less. It might take more. 

2 hours ago, TruthSoldier said:

I am interested in higher teachings, higher insights;

The deepest and highest wisdom is incommunicable. That's just the way it is.

Leo is not keeping much from you, though. Do what he does, and you will gain insights even higher than his.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

The question of if that is an assumption from ego. Its a yes or no question.

22 minutes ago, TruthSoldier said:

The question of if that is an assumption from ego. Its a yes or no question.

No, it’s not. It’s an assumption from direct experience of the Absolute based on the way you’re presenting yourself here plus his experience of dealing with many people on this path. He could be totally wrong in his assumption, but I wouldn’t be too quick to assume you’re the one with the better judgment of the situation either. Ultimately, it makes zero difference if he’s right or wrong on that assumption or where it came from when it comes to how you should move forward. Do the work to the best of your ability, and I hope you prove him wrong. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 

If I was God, I'd hide the highest wisdom in children's books. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

"If I was God, I'd hide the highest wisdom in children's books."

This is the beauty of Disney.

Edited by TruthSoldier

1 hour ago, TruthSoldier said:

I haven't assumed anything. I'm just asking questions. Notice that.

I just said to be careful not to make an assumption. That’s all. I was just trying to give you an answer. 

2 hours ago, Gesundheit2 said:

The deepest and highest wisdom is incommunicable. That's just the way it is..

Was going to say the same but he said it.  

But you should go back and listen to the videos 5- 10 times.  You will continue to deepen your understanding of reality every time.  Even Leo does when recording his own stuff.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, TruthSoldier said:

This is the beauty of Disney.

you mean, not to hide wisdom but to rewrite wisdom or sometimes hide it irretrievable?

to claim this is almost as controversial as your avatar.

All I am curious about is of Leos deepest insights have been made available anywhere. He has specified many times that there are things he doesn't share because there is basically nobody on the planet to share them with. I dont mean to imply anything about my personal path or readiness for these insights. I am curious in the context of Leos teachings and his students and what he has offered and what he deems necessary to hold back. I am interested in a biographical observational sense, not as a personal tool. i did not intend to imply anything at all. Why it spawned advice and lectures is confusing to me. I was only interested in "yes, they are available, and here is where they can be found" or "no, not at this time". Either of those answers would have sufficed perfectly.

likewise when I asked if his reply was an assumption from ego, i did not mean to imply that it was or it was not. I was strictly just curious if he knew for sure absolutely what he stated, or if he assumed it based on his experiences with others. 

i ask questions very literally. I try to strip away all implications and assumptions and just ask straight questions. Sometimes it is very hard to get direct answers.

there is some context for you all.

@TruthSoldier The thing about joy and beauty is that it's here in real time (now) and it's for you. There are no levels in it. There is no reservation of it. Levels are for thought. The actual feeling of joy and beauty are for the you that is beyond thought or possible separation... for all. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost