eTorro

Rittenhouse Trial Taught Us This

150 posts in this topic

Kyle walks from this. Just look at the footage. Angry mob chasing him, he trips. Realizes he is going to die, uses his his weapon in self defense.

Should he have been there?

Is he smart?

BREAKING NEWS: KYLE RITTENHOUSE HAS BEEN DELCARED NOT GUILY ON ALL CHARGES

KYLE RITTENHOUSE HAS BEEN DELCARED NOT GUILY ON ALL CHARGES

10 minutes ago, AdroseAkise said:

BREAKING NEWS: KYLE RITTENHOUSE HAS BEEN DELCARED NOT GUILY ON ALL CHARGES

So now theres a legal loophole for murder in the US, very interesting.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

8 minutes ago, Rilles said:

Self-defense has been valid since the beginning.

1 hour ago, Rilles said:

'The Nazi Party in 1930 found its primary martyr in the 19-year-old Brownshirt Horst Wessel, who led a branch of the Nazi paramilitaries that attacked Communists, especially those who made up the rival Communist militia called the Red Front-Fighters' League (RFB). Wessel was shot dead by Albrecht "Ali" Höhler, a Communist militant and petty criminal — later assassinated by the Nazis — after a complaint was made to the party about Wessel by his Communist landlady. Wessel instantly became a "martyr for the Third Reich." The "Horst Wessel Song" became the official anthem of the Nazi Party.'

https://www.salon.com/2020/09/10/american-bloodlands-in-a-deeply-polarized-nation-mass-violence-is-not-far-away/

Edited by Fleetinglife

''society is culpable in not providing free education for all and it must answer for the night which it produces. If the soul is left in darkness sins will be committed. The guilty one is not he who commits the sin, but he who causes the darkness.” ― Victor Hugo, Les Misérables'

Here's the video of the not guilty verdict:

Also a reaction video to it.:

What are your thoughts?

34 minutes ago, Fleetinglife said:

'The Nazi Party in 1930 found its primary martyr in the 19-year-old Brownshirt Horst Wessel, who led a branch of the Nazi paramilitaries that attacked Communists, especially those who made up the rival Communist militia called the Red Front-Fighters' League (RFB). Wessel was shot dead by Albrecht "Ali" Höhler, a Communist militant and petty criminal — later assassinated by the Nazis — after a complaint was made to the party about Wessel by his Communist landlady. Wessel instantly became a "martyr for the Third Reich." The "Horst Wessel Song" became the official anthem of the Nazi Party.'

https://www.salon.com/2020/09/10/american-bloodlands-in-a-deeply-polarized-nation-mass-violence-is-not-far-away/

Very interesting read. Thanks!

18 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

Here's the video of the not guilty verdict:

Also a reaction video to it.:

What are your thoughts?

'What are your thoughts?'

The Guardian video showing tape of the live broadcasted not guilty verdict smacks together when coupled with the Horst Wessel Lied anthem playing in the background at the same time in a macabre way!

Edited by Fleetinglife

''society is culpable in not providing free education for all and it must answer for the night which it produces. If the soul is left in darkness sins will be committed. The guilty one is not he who commits the sin, but he who causes the darkness.” ― Victor Hugo, Les Misérables'

I'm not happy about the verdict. 

It sends a wrong message. 

That's its okay to carry guns, big rifles right into a crowded place and act in a threatening manner and if someone is scared enough to jump on you, you get to play self defense. 

Is this real life or GTA? 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

19 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

That's its okay to carry guns, big rifles right into a crowded place and act in a threatening manner and if someone is scared enough to jump on you, you get to play self defense. 

This is exactly what I have been trying to articulate for the past two days. Good post!

I actually support this verdict, Kyle was rightfully defending himself against three people who had charged at him with weapons. 

42 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

One of the attackers had a gun and pointed it first at Kyle. 

Stop with the double standards. 

3 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

What are your thoughts?

I am very happy. It was self defense, anyone saying otherwise should check themselves.

@Opo

46 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

1 minute ago, Opo said:

One of the attackers had a gun and pointed it first at Kyle. 

Stop with the double standards. 

It is what it is mates, we have to learn to accept it as it is and move on. Otherwise we gain grey hair quicker.

2 hours ago, DnoReally said:

Me and the boys on the way to the after party

6d3ef1c59ac1564c.jpg

Winner.

@Preety_India  Thing is, the court system is not twitter and they actually have to deal with the facts of the matter and not your political interpretations and personal delusions.

@Arcangelo

Just now, Arcangelo said:

I am very happy. It was self defense, anyone saying otherwise should check themselves.

Sounds fair enough. I would've prosecuted both sides, the rioters fined for the total damages of property and some jail time. Kyle would've been found guilty, but a lesser manslaughter sentence of 5 years, out at 2 for good behavior, and bail set to 100,000$. If it's up to me I would punish both sides.

2 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

It was self defense, anyone saying otherwise should check themselves.

Yea he should not have been there but just because you're at the wrong place doesn't mean you forfeit your right to defend yourself. 

4 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Opo It is what it is mates, we have to learn to accept it as it is and move on. Otherwise we gain grey hair quicker.

I'm hoping all this leads to some gun reforms. 

So I'll keep holding on for a bit more. 

@Opo

5 minutes ago, Opo said:

Yea he should not have been there but just because you're at the wrong place doesn't mean you forfeit your right to defend yourself. 

I'm hoping all this leads to some gun reforms. 

So I'll keep holding on for a bit more. 

First policy of gun reform, all guns gradually get replaced with air softs.