Aware

Ball Earth Vs Flat Earth.

109 posts in this topic

How would gravity work if the earth was flat? wouldn't everything just fall to the center of the disk, collapsing into a "ball-shaped planet"?

3 minutes ago, Motus said:

Its just difference in mass, action > result. 

Can you explain more? How come things stay on earth if there is no gravity?

As someone with a masters degree in Geography I find it unfathomable how the Earth could be concidered flat in the 21st century.

The precise shape of the Earth is called a GEOID : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThcMzqlSwYo. The geoid is essentially a round shaped object which has its attributes from very detailed measurements from satellites (few millimeter accuracy). 

If you dont trust the overwhelming evidence from satellites, from the entire field of Geodesy (measuring science of the Earth), Geography, Geology or Physics then you could take on a trip around the world with a boat and find out yourself!

1-bluemarble_west.jpg?itok=hRooa_1o

This is a picture of earth from space.

This would be my argument, but I fear that part of your flat earth theorie is the assumption that everyone is trying to lie to you.

1 minute ago, Ape said:

1-bluemarble_west.jpg?itok=hRooa_1o

This is a picture of earth from space.

This would be my argument, but I fear that part of your flat earth theorie is the assumption that everyone is trying to lie to you.

Yes, everything that contradicts their vision is """CGI""" or """shills""". Discussion is pointless.

27 minutes ago, Motus said:

@AxelK Would you be so kind to come with some decent arguments why it must be a ball? 

Sure, it's pretty fucking retarded.

12 minutes ago, Motus said:

@Ape Well, sure, well how about this one then? Seek the differences.

20150726-072348-3wujb.jpg

What exactly are you seeing or think you are seeing in these pictures?

These are pictures of earth in two dimension from different angles and distances. 

1967- Earth from the side of South-America and a bit if Africa in the upper right part. Everything normal

1972- Earth from the side of Africa, completely usual picture.

2002- North-American perspective

2015- Again North-America. Notice the distance from Earth- 930 000 miles. 

Everything totally normal!

Edited by ZeN

@Joel3102 Everything.

If the earth is truly flat, and everyone just beLIEved that it was a sphere, everything about spirituality, the masters and their teachings, everything starts to make more sense. The Ball earth (and now they are getting to a pear shaped earth), is a great contradiction of what old wise masters have been explaining. "If they did not have it even right about our own place we live on, why should I build trust towards their teachings".

People will after discovering the truth about it, think differently about what has been told, after all,  unlearning what has been learned has everything to do with spirituality and enlightenment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOBDIoLi3C4 Ahayah Ashar Ahayah, chant and be free!

5 minutes ago, Motus said:

@Joel3102 Everything.

If the earth is truly flat, and everyone just beLIEved that it was a sphere, everything about spirituality, the masters and their teachings, everything starts to make more sense. The Ball earth (and now they are getting to a pear shaped earth), is a great contradiction of what old wise masters have been explaining. "If they did not have it even right about our own place we live on, why should I build trust towards their teachings".

People will after discovering the truth about it, think differently about what has been told, after all,  unlearning what has been learned has everything to do with spirituality and enlightenment.

Aren't you the guy who created a thread with a super long post filled with nonsense claiming to know all the answers and teach everyone here about enlightenment?

God has a hell of a sense of humor. 

Edited by hundreth

15 minutes ago, hundreth said:

Aren't you the guy who created a thread with a super long post filled with nonsense claiming to know all the answers and teach everyone here about enlightenment?

ITs  absolutely true that after you read those threads, in the end one must drop them as well, I would never deny that. If one reaches the other side, crossed with a boat, you don't take that very boat on your back, you leave it behind.

I have never said, that I know all the answers, understanding reality by the laws of action and result, does not mean I can give you all answers. But it can help you, by explanation, and researching it, come to your own answers on your questions.

However, no one is forcing you to read it, yet you participate in it, that is however your own choice.

Edited by Motus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOBDIoLi3C4 Ahayah Ashar Ahayah, chant and be free!

What would be the point of deceiving mankind into thinking its spherical? 

Also, have you ever been on a plane? :ph34r: