Aware

Ball Earth Vs Flat Earth.

109 posts in this topic

@DoubleYou Yes I have been on a plane, its as flat as it can be. As well have I investigated (I live near the sea) the curvature example given in the video. And I can't deny the evidence. 

Answering the question what the reason is for deceiving is not the point, however challenging and not taking everything for granted, that has been taught on schools, is a crucial part of your own development.

... Its about us, that quickly beLIEf something, because we are trusting in nature. But if one is to develop, it is crucial not only to research religion, but also scientific theories you have been taught or ought to belief. Not just religion.

Come on people LISTEN to that Neil, and his pear shaped earth, my goodness, if not blindly following a religion, one will blindly follow science. I say, its the middle path we should take, think for ourselves, and clearly challenge what we have learned so far and move on.

Edited by Motus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOBDIoLi3C4 Ahayah Ashar Ahayah, chant and be free!

Man, believe whatever the fuck you want. Also, why is this on Meditation, consciousness, enlightenment, spirituality?

[insert quote here]

4 minutes ago, Mr Lenny said:

Man, believe whatever the fuck you want. Also, why is this on Meditation, consciousness, enlightenment, spirituality?

It has to do with challenging your beLIEf system, which has everything to do with Meditation, consciousness, enlightenment and spirituality. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOBDIoLi3C4 Ahayah Ashar Ahayah, chant and be free!

Darn you guys, you just don't get it - you keep failing these open-mindedness tests!

For those of you who are unaware, Motus is our latest resident Zen master.  Motus is here on this plane to share his divine purpose with us.  He is here to grace us low-consciousness underlings with his presence, to give us a glimpse of his obvious and incredibly high level enlightenment, his infinite wisdom.  Master Motus is here to teach us, to force us to question our reality models and look below the surface.

Am I the only one here who gets Master Motus' profound paradigm-shifting teachings?  Does Master Motus really need to spell it out for you slow learners?

It is not the Earth that is flat - it is our eyeballs that are flat.

Ever wonder why you can't see the back of your eyeballs?  That's 'cause they're flat.  Yep, eyeflats.  Now go back and read all of Motu's posts, and don't come back until you really get it.

Edited by jse
Master Motus made me do it

This ain't like the 9/11 conspiracy. At least there is a reasonable explanation for why the govt would want to cover that up. Flat earth is just.... a pointless thing to cover up. I mean, think about it... there is literally no reason to lie about the shape of the earth. It affects nothing. 

A govt lying about the shape of the earth would be like a human pretending to throw a ball to a dog but hiding the ball behind his back; shits and giggles= the only reason to do it.

1 hour ago, jse said:

Darn you guys, you just don't get it - you keep failing these open-mindedness tests!

For those of you who are unaware, Motus is our latest resident Zen master.  Motus is here on this plane to share his divine purpose with us.  He is here to grace us low-consciousness underlings with his presence, to give us a glimpse of his obvious and incredibly high level enlightenment, his infinite wisdom.  Master Motus is here to teach us, to force us to question our reality models and look below the surface.

Am I the only one here who gets Master Motus' profound paradigm-shifting teachings?  Does Master Motus really need to spell it out for you slow learners?

It is not the Earth that is flat - it is our eyeballs that are flat.

Ever wonder why you can't see the back of your eyeballs?  That's 'cause they're flat.  Yep, eyeflats.  Now go back and read all of Motu's posts, and don't come back until you really get it.

LEO is a (@$*&!!)  (as shown in that video, but in a positive way!), and maybe he thinks the same about me, I am sure he learns from me as well as I learn from him.

However, it has a function, he is not a hating person and sure I gave points back, and he can take that and I can only think of the fact he appreciates that I do dare challenge his ideas as much as he does challenge mine. I don't see anything wrong about that, that should change. The readers can read it, and agree or disagree, and I find that useful for readers. I don't see either that one or the other feels crippled about it.

I appreciate what Leo is doing, not a doubt in my mind, I disagree on points, like he does, we present arguments and move on. Sometimes even from an intent for readers I give longer posts. (Intent from both he and me).

He is here to grace us low-consciousness underlings with his presence, to give us a glimpse of his obvious and incredibly high level enlightenment, his infinite wisdom.

Please just let me speak for myself. I do not see anyone here as low consciousness underlings. Actually I challenge you, the same way I challenge myself to get my understanding about the laws deeper and more profound. I WANT, people to challenge what I have to share here, I WANT them to push back and critically expose my work, for that is what my true purpose is. Its because I do love you very much!

I am not here, to convince you of a flat earth, but I am trying to challenge the fact, that what if its flat? How much will it take to get you to believe that? But the point is, that you rethink, and I do my utmost to truly make that happen.

If all people would run to me and say: I love what you do!! Then surely, I am doing something wrong.

Anyway, try not to put it on me, but on the subject. What are your arguments that it must be a ball?

(if you find my teachings so wrong, don't just tell, give a clear explanation why and what is wrong,  in this way something useful comes out for yourself and others as well. It has no use to try find other like minded people, trying to make fun out of me, while its the teaching or subject shared that it is about. You miss otherwise the point).

Edited by Motus

@Motus Have you read the Book of not knowing? There´s an example with that :) (Peter Ralston)

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

@Motus Sorry can´t right now, but I recommend the read. You seem like someone who´d love it.

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

I don't know why people are so against the Flat Earth theory.  Why can't they just open their minds and do the research and prove to themselves that the earth is spherical. (Or pear shaped in Neils opinion)

With very little research you can find that the Moon Landing was a hoax. Finding this out actually lead me to do more research which ended up in me believing that the Earth may be flat.

Now there is one thing that doesn't kinda make sense to me about Flat Earthers proof which is the horizon being flat.  Yes it is flat but the Earth is massive so even high up (like some videos show) it will still appear to be flat because of its size.  I might just need to do more research on this.

But anyways I'm almost one of them crazy flat earthers that people hate.

Also watch this.  This might just give you some idea about how the theory came about.

Be warned! This shit is eerie but a great watch.

Edited by Evilwave Heddy

On 12/23/2016 at 6:38 PM, Will Bigger said:

This ain't like the 9/11 conspiracy. At least there is a reasonable explanation for why the govt would want to cover that up. Flat earth is just.... a pointless thing to cover up. I mean, think about it... there is literally no reason to lie about the shape of the earth. It affects nothing. 

A govt lying about the shape of the earth would be like a human pretending to throw a ball to a dog but hiding the ball behind his back; shits and giggles= the only reason to do it.

Do you know how much NASA, SpaceX etc make for each "mission"?  We are talking about 100's of millions of dollars.

Let's just say we knew about flat earth.  NASA and SpaceX wouldn't even exist and they surely wouldn't be getting the millions of dollars because there would be no "mission".  It's like just one big film that humanity as believed in and invested money in.

Edited by Evilwave Heddy

@Evilwave Heddy Well, about the horizon, is actually one of the strongest arguments.

See, the curvature, must be on all places of the earth the same, if its a sphere. It means that the distance (I am sure you already know this) where the curvature should be present on all places on the earth, is exact, due to the size of the sphere and being a sphere.

But, if you have a horizon, and a ship, and you see it disappear, it would appeal to the mind, that it might be true, its a sphere. However, I should then not be able to zoom in with a camera on that big distance where the curvature mathematically must occur, seeing the ship again, with another place set for the horizon, leaving no curvature at all.

I tested this, as I live near the sea, on a high spot on a clear day, with a ship. And its absolutely true, where the curvature must be, there is no curvature! Well this blew my mind completely.

This however is no evidence for others, so I would promote them to experiment with this themselves, look up the mathematical that revolves around the curvature, set the distance, and spot an object where the curvature must be mathematical there, and zoom in (if your camera is powerful enough). It will challenge old belief systems for sure.

And another point, in non of those video's that are taken, even though flat as a pancake, you don't see the earth spin. That also is remarkable.

Edited by Motus

1 hour ago, Motus said:

And another point, in non of those video's that are taken, even though flat as a pancake, you don't see the earth spin. That also is remarkable.

ISS live stream - Earth From Space Live From The ISS : Orbit the Earth with the NASA live feed

End of flat Earth argument.

However, the main issue with your misinformation has little to do with flat Earth or hoax Moon landings, and more to do with your ulterior motives. Your insistent egoistic preaching/ramblings may appear innocent enough on the surface, but there are a lot of young gullible minds lurking here, easily confused and ready to be led astray by your pseudo-wisdom supported by your cut & paste posts from The Dhammapada site.

Spiritual egotism is just the wisdom of a fool.

7 hours ago, jse said:

ISS live stream - Earth From Space Live From The ISS : Orbit the Earth with the NASA live feed

End of flat Earth argument.

However, the main issue with your misinformation has little to do with flat Earth or hoax Moon landings, and more to do with your ulterior motives. Your insistent egoistic preaching/ramblings may appear innocent enough on the surface, but there are a lot of young gullible minds lurking here, easily confused and ready to be led astray by your pseudo-wisdom supported by your cut & paste posts from The Dhammapada site.

Spiritual egotism is just the wisdom of a fool.

Dear Jse,

You miss again the point, Jse.

So I will again explain it to you. The dhammapada, is well studied by me, and its examples are good to share. I live up to those examples, secluded from unwholesome deeds, sense indulgence, concentrated on Awareness and I am  awakened to my true duty in accordance with my True Self. 

However, you seem to miss the point again. Your aim should not be me, but the subject that is presented. If you find it misinformation, support this with decent evidence. Refer to what is pseudo-wisdom in what I shared here as teachings.
If someone lives up to it, and shares examples that enlighten the way, then surely this is wise to do. For those who follow it up, and look into it, surely, this is wise to do as well.

However, if you do not come up with decent arguments, surely any intelligent being reading this, will surely understand that what you say is hollow, your own misunderstanding that is situated in either your own passions or ignorance. And should read the Dhammapada yourself and put it into action.

I do not see a single article coming from you, that actually challenges what I shared here as teachings. There for I conclude because of not taking a stand to actually debunk it with decent arguments, your post as being filled with ramblings and pseudo-wisdom, egotism and can be there for classified as foolish, per swaying people to agree on things that lack evidence and has therefor nothing to do with wisdom, being intelligent and being situated in the fruit of wholesomeness.

If you disagree, and are not willing to put any evidence in what is wrong with what I am teaching here, and why it should be otherwise, and how it should be otherwise, then surely if you can't keep your mouth shut, sit still, putting your attention on yourself and being concentrated on Awareness, and instead just keep mumbling around here in this forum referring to me how I am situated in spiritual egotism, you clearly miss your aim, and are yourself trying to astray by your pseudo-wisdom. For you can also just not read what I write, put me on ignore, and leave it at rest.

But you do not do this, you come to me, again and again. How can that be of a good intent? 

Surely you didn't miss that.

Edited by Motus

On 24.12.2016 at 7:54 PM, Evilwave Heddy said:

But anyways I'm almost one of them crazy flat earthers that people hate.

I don't think people hate you, some might find you annoying. Personally i just feel sorry for whatever circumstances has happened in your life for you to have such an unconscious cognitive dissonance to information in order to protect your worldview and ego.

On 24.12.2016 at 10:35 PM, Aware said:

However, if you do not come up with decent arguments, surely any intelligent being reading this, will surely understand that what you say is hollow, your own misunderstanding that is situated in either your own passions or ignorance. And should read the Dhammapada yourself and put it into action.

I do not see a single article coming from you, that actually challenges what I shared here as teachings. There for I conclude because of not taking a stand to actually debunk it with decent arguments, your post as being filled with ramblings and pseudo-wisdom, egotism and can be there for classified as foolish, per swaying people to agree on things that lack evidence and has therefor nothing to do with wisdom, being intelligent and being situated in the fruit of wholesomeness.

If you disagree, and are not willing to put any evidence in what is wrong with what I am teaching here, and why it should be otherwise, and how it should be otherwise, then surely if you can't keep your mouth shut, sit still, putting your attention on yourself and being concentrated on Awareness, and instead just keep mumbling around here in this forum referring to me how I am situated in spiritual egotism, you clearly miss your aim, and are yourself trying to astray by your pseudo-wisdom. For you can also just not read what I write, put me on ignore, and leave it at rest.

I think the reason he is not interested in providing evidence and documentation to you is because with believing in the flat earth you have already shown that you do not really care about arguments and evidence, so what is the point of doing it here? There is such an overwhelming evidence that disproves everything you are saying, but you are choosing to ignore it because your ego wants it to be true. of I'm not really interested in arguing with you for the same reasons but i hope my post can at least show people who are vulnerable and easily influenced that this is pure gibberish.

I made pretty large post, listing techniques how you could check the truth...
Then I deleted everything. I have only one question: why would anyone want to deceive you?
Like, I can understand catholic church – the had to protect their holy writings which started to contradict with direct observations and logic from some point of time. They were burnign up people to protect their power and influence.
But today... Just why. Why would anyone want to make people think Earth is round if it isn't?

It's only because I believe in a free market of ideas that I'm not suggesting this thread to be flagged as spam or otherwise frozen. The concept of a round earth has been pretty well verified. Don't let internet trolls pull the wool over your eyes, man. There's not some hidden cabal out to completely fuck with your worldview just so you'll buy more stuff, or however the theory happens to go. I respect an open- minded approach, but you're brains are probably falling out on this one, brother.

"Teach thy tongue to say 'I do not know', and thou shalt progress." - Maimonides