Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gabith

When people die...

17 posts in this topic

When a person die, does she realize that she is God/Infinity ? 

I mean, does she has still his ego to notice "OMG I was God and I was believing in science all my life"

She died and yet still realizes stuff?

Science? Wouldn’t the radical thing be ‘I was believing in God’?

Maybe believing in yourself is more significant than has been considered. More than could be even. 

@Gabith

A question for ya… To dream would mean to go to sleep. Assuming you’d want to lucid dream, in an ideally sense… how / what would you dream, so that once dreaming… you could know that you are, dreaming? And how would life, or life choices, be different, knowing you’re dreaming… vs not?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I don't think physical death leads to awakening. The dream continues. You just switch bodies. 

Mystical experiences are therefore far more radical than physical death.

3 minutes ago, GreenWoods said:

I don't think physical death leads to awakening. The dream continues. You just switch bodies. 

Mystical experiences are therefore far more radical than physical death.

Does any of the memories from the previous body remain or is it a total eraser?

Edited by Tyler Durden

How could you be distinct to think of anything if you were everyhing and nothing? Its a contradiction. To think about something like "Wow I believed in science" there has to be a distinct ego there to think that. In death (I assume) there is nothing at all.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

18 minutes ago, Nahm said:

She died and yet still realizes stuff?

Science? Wouldn’t the radical thing be ‘I was believing in God’?

Maybe believing in yourself is more significant than has been considered. More than could be even. 

@Gabith

A question for ya… To dream would mean to go to sleep. Assuming you’d want to lucid dream, in an ideally sense… how / what would you dream, so that once dreaming… you could know that you are, dreaming? And how would life, or life choices, be different, knowing you’re dreaming… vs not?

That's a good question, very profound

I would do so much things.. I would be so confident... I wouldn't care so much.

Life feels so real... it's hard to get out this illusion

3 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Does any of the memories from the previous body remain or is it a total eraser?

It seems that for most of us it's total erasure.

But there are other dreams where God doesn't erase them. Or rather, God imagines fake memories, as the past doesn't exist.

1 hour ago, Gabith said:

I would do so much things.. I would be so confident... I wouldn't care so much.

It’s good noticing you already knew that. That sentiment, clarity, and of course the feel of it. Came right outta ya. Or into ya? Either way it’s there and was already is the point. 

Life feels so real... it's hard to get out this illusion

A dream would feel real though, while dreaming. Wouldn’t have to be an illusion of a dream really, could just be a dream. And you couldn’t really get out, cause that which would be referenced would of course have to also be dream. But if you’re dreaming, and thus not in, why would you look to get out? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Gabith god/infinity is always the case and is not something realized (realized as in held as knowledge). 

Death doesn't happen either, but you must've heard this a million times from all the different teachers. 

Since I assume none of us have any conscious memories of physical death. The logical thing to do would be to evaluate the near death experiences of others(where they're clinically dead for a period of time but come back). Based on these reports, it seems dying is eerily similar to doing a mega dose of a psychedelic. So it's only reasonable that physical death results in God realization, and also the person awakening into a higher dream. Even if the reports we have from people oftentimes won't tell us that they're God, there's a couple of possible reasons for that. Either they know they'd be called crazy, or they haven't gone far enough into high consciousness to realize it. But in any event, we don't know with any specificity precisely what happens, all we can do is obtain a general idea of what occurs.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

10 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@BenG

No, they’re just really into raisin awareness.

@Nahm I was thinking of a pun to reply to this with, how do you do it?