Intense

Let's construct a new masculinity. | Everyone is needed!

32 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, Gesundheit2 said:

Translation: Kids need to become men

yeah but probably not a translation. 

i‘m wondering if it is the shitty recensions or if the deida book is really written in last century mindset of oedipus complex.

after reading some recensions i‘d hardly think of this an integral book - maybe if i‘d try to understand its shaddow. 

how sad for women, growing up for males means women must be involved - also in the coupple version of life path why the heck must there be a second entity if you can just be a couple by yourself? mom and me, is just not it.

for gods sake if mgtow leave the woman out of your ego dear males. mgto the (w) is just a projection of fears and hate onto fetishised living voodoo dolls.

no wonder ggtow.

(by the way the smaller the kid the bigger the mother complex)

Edited by mememe

@mememe I only partially read the introduction of that book, saw the word "spirituality", quickly threw up, then closed the book.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

3 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

@mememe I only partially read the introduction of that book, saw the word "spirituality", quickly threw up, then closed the book.

well yeah maybe it’s interesting to understand the phenomenon completely - i wonder what mindset is needed to read that book and understand it meta. is it a book full of self-deceptive traps? i wonder where self deceptive traps are localized while i am the book but the book is not me.

maybe it’s the recensions which are deceptive. it wouldn’t be the first time. spirituality, esotericism is not a problem is it?

Found this interesting. What is a healthy masculine/feminine?

Quoted

''The worst men take on traits of the negative feminine, and the best women take on traits of the positive masculine, whilst the best men take on traits of the positive feminine, and the worst women take on the traits of the negative masculine.

Men with negative feminine traits are petty, scheming and entitled. Men with positive feminine traits know gentleness and nurturing. Women with negative masculine traits become willful and arrogant Women with positive masculine traits use logic and hold themselves accountable.

Whilst it is a woman's nature to view things emotionally, a highly developed woman can engage reason to act with more fairness. Whilst it is a man's nature to view things practically, a highly developed man can engage compassion to tend to the pressing emotional needs of others.

The highly developed woman who can engage reason will never be as logical as the typical man, but she is more so than her sisters. The highly developed man who can engage compassion will never be as emotionally sensitive as the typical woman, but he is more so than his brothers.

A woman without emotion would cease to be a woman, and therefore we would not want her to be completely rational, in much the way a man who is very emotional would become too meek, and therefore cease to be a man. Neither's consumed by the other. They possess a helpful fraction.

A man who complains women aren't logical enough would not be attracted to a cold logical woman devoid of feminine warmth, in much the way a woman who complains men are too unemotional would not be attracted to a fragile, easily upset sensitive man devoid of male stoicism.

The optimal balances or ratios are thus something akin to the pareto principle, with your core nature comprising 80% of what you are, whilst the learned positive attributes of the opposite sex that did not come naturally to you comprise the remaining 20%.''

10 hours ago, Gesundheit2 said:

@mememe Well, I'm not awake, so I wouldn't know.

No need to be awake to love. 

10 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

No need to be awake to love. 

:x

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

On 10/24/2021 at 6:22 PM, Intense said:

Time for a new, True Masculinity.

Man is a human being, he does not need to jump over the head to prove something to other people. 

Man should act as a normal human being first, with regard if he has a penis or not. 

Basic rules can be applied to any human relationships, whether it is intimate or friendships. 

Respect, integrity, compassion, transparency, ability to recognize and see one's motives....etc.

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

Most of the responses here are pretty heteronormative, but a good guy can also be gay, bisexual, asexual, trans etc. I think queer input in this conversation would be really interesting to discuss, as it provides a unique perspective.

On 11/8/2021 at 1:11 PM, bejapuskas said:

Most of the responses here are pretty heteronormative, but a good guy can also be gay, bisexual, asexual, trans etc. I think queer input in this conversation would be really interesting to discuss, as it provides a unique perspective.

A good girl can also be masculine.