Godishere

Maddening, frightening levels of Infinity an consciousness

88 posts in this topic

About manifesting was extremly sceptical but... well it is the True.Must say unbelievable.Broken my core beleifs.

Just now, Zeroguy said:

About manifesting was extremly sceptical but... well it is the True.Must say unbelievable.Broken my core beleifs.

How did you learn to manifest?

5 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

How did you learn to manifest?

Everything from my dreamboard actually started coming into my life.I am impatient so I was mad af.So I dropped psychology all together.

Love is the Truth.

Edited by Zeroguy

Just now, Zeroguy said:

Everything from my dreamboard actually started coming into my life.I am impatient so I was mad af.So I dropped psychology all together.

I never get the stuff on my dreamboard. What changed?

I am going to write I want 1 million dollars now. But I bet i won't get it

Just now, Raptorsin7 said:

I never get the stuff on my dreamboard. What changed?

I am going to write I want 1 million dollars now. But I bet i won't get it

Don't know man.I was the same case but my dream keeps getting better and better.Sorry mods.Sometimes you just have bad trips and coming downs.

@Zeroguy

We’re not exceptional either. Ours is not a caravan of despair. 

5 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

But I bet i won't get it

That’s what changes. 

Start with something small, less significant, within your belief system or open mindedness. Experience will naturally expand from there. Already is. 

God is here. See for yourself. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm Yeah learned to clean my own house first and start from myself. ❤️

@Raptorsin7Dream@Raptorsin7Dream,

It's a dream man. Go dream. It will all come to you. 

Edited by Zeroguy

54 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Shit’s getting rather inspirational round here. 

@Raptorsin7

Yes Truth is Love, sorry all I guess. Ego is a tricky beast. 

Love is all, always been not just formlesness. 

Yes inspired ofcourse. Just love. 

Edited by Zeroguy

@Godishere Just experienced this myself. I've used DMT a LOTTTT. People forget the implications of infinity.

After I came back enough, I put the dab rig away with my friend and I will truly never touch this substance again. I felt like God agreeing with himself to hide the truth away with a little handshake to never speak of it again.

1 hour ago, RMQualtrough said:

@Godishere Just experienced this myself. I've used DMT a LOTTTT. People forget the implications of infinity.

After I came back enough, I put the dab rig away with my friend and I will truly never touch this substance again. I felt like God agreeing with himself to hide the truth away with a little handshake to never speak of it again.

Exactly. As you said in your DM, I hope you don't mind but this needs to be illuminated.

"I was not scared of death, I was not begging for my life. I felt as though God was begging through me to hide this infinity from itself."

This is exactly what happened to me. But as you can see in the thread, people seem to think that this is ego induced and maybe it is, I'm not sure. I have an intuitive feeling it's the final step toward liberation. It's either that or Mahasamadhi and I don't know if I want to find out haha. I think that either people haven't experienced it or it's not spoken of.

@Inliytened1@Leo Gura @Nahm

@Zeroguy @Nahm

16 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Zeroguy

We’re not exceptional either. Ours is not a caravan of despair. 

That’s what changes. 

Start with something small, less significant, within your belief system or open mindedness. Experience will naturally expand from there. Already is. 

God is here. See for yourself. 

Riddle me this.

If you understand and can successfully manifest, I want you write 1 million dollars for raptorsin7. You manifest 1 million dollars and then send it to me.

If it's as simple as open mindedness and letting it come, what is the issue with my request?

5 hours ago, Godishere said:

Exactly. As you said in your DM, I hope you don't mind but this needs to be illuminated.

"I was not scared of death, I was not begging for my life. I felt as though God was begging through me to hide this infinity from itself."

This is exactly what happened to me. But as you can see in the thread, people seem to think that this is ego induced and maybe it is, I'm not sure. I have an intuitive feeling it's the final step toward liberation. It's either that or Mahasamadhi and I don't know if I want to find out haha. I think that either people haven't experienced it or it's not spoken of.

It's not. They're wrong. I'm not sure if you've used Salvia before, but if people think every psychedelic experience is magical and wonderful if you just surrender, give them a big bong hit of Salvia extract.

Personally my Salvia trips were cool so there is a chance they will be fine with it. But if they're one of the majority who react badly to the substance, they will understand these things aren't all rainbows and butterflies, where any negativity is simply because the person wasn't as Zen as them. It's just not the case.

Edited by RMQualtrough

1 minute ago, RMQualtrough said:

It's not. They're wrong. I'm not sure if you've used Salvia before, but if people think every psychedelic experience is magical and wonderful if you just surrender, give them a big bong hit of Salvia extract.

Personally my Salvia trips were cool so there is a chance they will be fine with it. But if they're one of the majority who react badly to the substance, they will understand these substances aren't all rainbows and butterflies, where any negativity is simply because the person wasn't as zen as them.

What's so crazy about salvia?

Any kind of suffering dissolves if you just stay with it long enough without getting entangled in thought loops. 

1 hour ago, RMQualtrough said:

where any negativity is simply because the person wasn't as Zen as them

You misunderstand what's being said. There is no person, there are no people. Nobody is doing anything, no one is more zen than anybody else. What you're both describing are temporary experiences that, voila, have ended and took place in consciousness, which allows for every experience. Judging the experiences comes from the ego, the only "judger" - of course, it's not an entity, it's just judgment and fear arising in consciousness, where everything takes place.

Ultimate Reality fears nothing, all manifestation is Love itself. All inclusive, accepting of even the most terrifying experiences of infinity.

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

3 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

What's so crazy about salvia?

Any kind of suffering dissolves if you just stay with it long enough without getting entangled in thought loops. 

I started using psychs kinda underestimated it healing power. Was shocked. Can help resolving traumas for example. 

Great stuff. 

10 hours ago, Godishere said:

Go back my man, way way back, zoom way out. You’ve been believing these concepts for so long you forget they are concepts you heard of, learned, and there is no correlating actuality. Give acknowledgement to the discord felt, and not to the conjecture-conditioning. Don’t add (Mahasamadhi) to the beliefs & concepts cluster, let belief & concepts go altogether, let the habit of conceptualizing go altogether. Again, the ‘key’ if you will, is none of this came from you so to speak. You’re sweating discordant beliefs that didn’t even originate from you, and it still hasn’t been understood in the ‘normal sense’ of understanding, what conjecture is and how it works. I feel for ya, and while I hope none of this sounds disrespectful or belittling, I for one am making light of it. ?Schedule a ‘relinquishment of horseshit’ retreat. Reconnect through feeling. 

7 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Zeroguy @Nahm

Riddle me this.

If you understand and can successfully manifest, I want you write 1 million dollars for raptorsin7. You manifest 1 million dollars and then send it to me.

If it's as simple as open mindedness and letting it come, what is the issue with my request?

Law of attraction is all encompassing, or, biggest picture possible. Vibration, not just thoughts. It’s not more complex, it’s more simple. Simpler than thinking. Even if someone did precisely what you say, the money would never make it to you completely because it isn’t a vibrational match, and you are indeed the creator of your reality. Let the Nahm aspect / factor go (that’s projection of what’s emptying which is preventative of it fully releasing.) Write it on the board, and relinquish any doubts as they arise (by understanding the emotions you experience) and you will indeed, unequivocally, have a million dollars. Notice there’s more than one way of ‘hearing’ phrases like these: “A million dollars is nothing”. “You are nothing”. Do the emotional educating, it is literally worth millions of dollars. 

@Godishere

It’s a sort of tricky thing to even mention or not because it could be taken as insulting, but I’m leaning with love and not thoughts when I say, if you’re mind is goin to the terror, horror, Mahasamadhi ‘place’, I just want you to hear and know that I’m a dial away. If you want to chat just say the word. I’m no answer or solution, just a friend (I hope ?). 

All I can offer about this whole mahasamadi/void thing is that nothing bad can come of it. If it doesn't happen... voila, you're alive and back to normal human life. If it does happen and all of reality dissolves into infinite unity-bliss for the rest of eternity, well, shit, who are you to complain? No more need to pay taxes or get prostate checks xD