Eudaimonia

Coffee good or bad?

33 posts in this topic

@happyhappy

9 hours ago, happyhappy said:

if you don't mind, drop me a private msg...:D:D:D

How bro? Is there a private message feature on the website?

9 hours ago, happyhappy said:

stage blue

Machn would you say sl is primarily stage blue? imo the less developed districts/provinces(giradunkotte,anamaduwa,killinochi,puttalam) are blue.but the more developed provinces(kandy,Matara) seem to be green to me.i feel like kandy,matara have skipped/made a shadow out of  orange and gone directly from blue to green without integrating orange.Colombo is abit hard for me to categorize.i think colombo has many high consciouse individuals(yellow) such as yourself,Gaia kodituwakku,lunar sangakkara,tissa jananayaka sir etc ,but I would say out of all our provinces colombo is the most orange(Dhammika perera and some other colombo 7 people’s?).would you agree with my assessment? I would love to hear some feedback from you as I don’t personally know anyone who has looked into spiral dynamics.

btw machn do you happen to be vegan/vegetarian?

Edited by Ineedanswers

1 hour ago, Ineedanswers said:

there is i guess , but i don't assume it to be great as whatsapp....if you like, send me your instagram username or a Whatsapp number(i am more comfortable with Whatsapp tho) 

Machn would you say sl is primarily stage blue?

yess....sl is strong blue as a whole...no significant  part of sl has reached green except very few minorities...Colombo as a whole is  orange  but has blue vibes too...i mean it is really hard to generalize things as we are getting the median centre of gravity in the bell curve.

it will take decades for even colombo to reach even strong orange ,  but colombo 7 is an epitome of stage orange....all the other provinces, i will easily put in to blue with some like Matara , Galle and Kandy inclined more or less towards orange.

if you doubt me, just take a look at some mainstream newspaper and turn to matrimonial section. there you would find what the majority of ppl really expect out of a Huge thing as a marriage in this kinda society. lol...(6 digit salary etc... )then make your own judgements.:D

btw machn do you happen to be vegan/vegetarian?

nope ..:ph34r: i still love meat broo! 

my mini-blog!

https://wp.me/PcmO4b-T 

@happyhappy

50 minutes ago, happyhappy said:

2 hours ago, Ineedanswers said:

there is i guess

I don’t have it neh.is there a actualized app or something?

f you doubt me, just take a look at some mainstream newspaper and turn to matrimonial section.

Omg exactly??.

lol...(6 digit salary etc... )then make your own judgements.:D

The doctor,lawyer engineer scene bro?.but I think it’s far worse for our girls .if i remember correctly the last time I looked at the matrimonial section the guys seemed to be more concerned with the girls complexion than her character.

Edited by Ineedanswers

I can only relay my own experience. I have no coffee machine at home or any easy way to make tea. So during lockdown last year I had no caffeine for months.

Ever since, I simply can't have coffee. My heart rate goes too high, I have headaches, and I can't sleep, even when I get coffee early in the morning.

On 10/24/2021 at 11:53 PM, Ineedanswers said:

@happyhappy

On 10/24/2021 at 11:06 PM, happyhappy said:

On 10/24/2021 at 9:37 PM, Ineedanswers said:

there is i guess

I don’t have it neh.is there a actualized app or something?

@Ineedanswers use the send message option after you go to my profile....no need of another apps...?

I have already  inboxed you and  go check your msgs brooo..... the top right icon next to the bell icon is the private msg icon mchn....?

my mini-blog!

https://wp.me/PcmO4b-T 

On 10/24/2021 at 5:39 PM, Zeroguy said:

1 Coffee with milk after waking up is great for your health.Only one.

It's a great ritual, sit in the sun in nature with fruit, supps and water before a strength based yoga session and you are GLOWING

On 10/26/2021 at 3:54 PM, Ry4n said:

It's a great ritual, sit in the sun in nature with fruit, supps and water before a strength based yoga session and you are GLOWING

Chocolate-milk after ;)

it's not good nor bad, you see how it makes you personally feel

for me it's mostly not good, makes me jittery and anxious and doesn't feel good in my gut, although sometimes it helps with fatigue

i drink earl grey and cacao often though

Edited by PurpleTree

Haven't had coffee in close to two years.

Main reason is that it stains your teeth, makes your breath funky.

Not to mention the crash that comes after being high off caffeine. If you are going to drink, try to skip the sugar and dairy add-ons.

Coffee is always good for me ?. 

You can still enjoy it and live functionally here's my tips: 

-Never drink coffee (or any stimulant) first thing in the morning, upon waking up wait 1-2 hours for your body to naturally wake up, I find exercising first thing in the morning does the trick. 

- keep it light, no sugar, no milk (if any milk just a little bit, as milk dilutes the health benefits). About 2 cups a day max is perfect for me personally. 

If you follow those two guidelines you'll be good.

The only reason why people cannot prove that drinking 1 - 4 cups of coffee a day lengthens human life is that it is impossible to do a placebo controlled trial with coffee. Almost everyone in the world knows what coffee tastes like. 

However, there are tons of studies with hundreds of thousands of participants that demonstrate that a person is less likely to die of all causes of mortality if they drink coffee than if they don't drink coffee during various spans (e.g., over the course of 15 years).  

Coffee is good for you if you think that not dying or contracting any disease is good for you.

I drink a couple cups of coffee once every couple of days or so. I feel it relaxes me, and my mood improves.

Edited by RobertZ

On 23/10/2021 at 6:29 AM, Snuitje said:

This converstation is pretty good

On 23/10/2021 at 2:31 PM, undeather said:

There is nothing "low conciousness" about it (lol). Drinking tea or coffee DOES NOT hinder the process of spiritual enlightenment - in fact, many spiritual teachers drink coffee. 

I agree with this. It's a stimulant, guys, c'mon now.

s40s5vr1m5911.jpeg