somegirl

Is a man not interested in me if he doesn't ask me any questions in return?

214 posts in this topic

Okay, he just sent me a subtle sign... He liked a photo of mine from few days ago 

3 hours ago, somegirl said:

Okay, he just sent me a subtle sign... He liked a photo of mine from few days ago 

Oh come on, even my grandma would be more direct than that xD

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

You re soo sweet and tolerant and  nice, i wish more girls were like you. In my opinion if he does not text you to meet up it means he is not really interested. If you asked him out the first time it means he should ask you now. However do not properly ask him out, just text him and see what is going on with him. Reach out to him. If he is interested he will suggest for you guys to meet and then you can set up a date. Maybe find a reason to text him. That is how most girls operate, they just "randomly" fly into your orbit and give you a clear shot to propose a meeting. If you meet him again, try to touch him a bit and get close to him. Maybe suggest to sit in a couch or something idk. If he is receptive then it means he is interested.

Some guys are shy to kiss girls first (me included until recently) so kissing the guy first is okay in my opinion. Not every guy is bold. Now if the concept of you kissing him turns you off then okay but if you are cool with it then go ahead. Just make sure he is into you before you do it. Flirt a lot and shit.

Maybe he is playing hard to get or has read some bs dating advice from the internet and is playing games. You never know.

Edited by Karmadhi

@Karmadhi Aw thanks Karmadhi. You seem nice too! 
I know, I will see. I am kinda not as hopeless as yesterday lol. But I will do other things meanwhile and let things happen the way they should. 

If we go out the second time, kiss is definitely happening. But I need some kind of sign from him first. Something that will tell me "Hey, I'm interested in you too". Cause right now, until I get concrete message from him, I will just assume that's it. He might be playing games...

@somegirl @somegirl  (can't delete the second one sorry)

Don't overthink it. Don't get attached to someone who is not reciprocating your own investment. You barely know him. If he doesn't text you, he is not worth your mental/emotional energy. There are millions of other guys.

Edited by Federico del pueblo

2 hours ago, somegirl said:

If we go out the second time, kiss is definitely happening. But I need some kind of sign from him first. Something that will tell me "Hey, I'm interested in you too". Cause right now, until I get concrete message from him, I will just assume that's it.

This guy sound super lame. I admit that I was not that great with women, when I was younger. This is pretty bad though haha. 

You might need to watch the how to get laid video and start using some of the pick up techniques in this forum on him. Maybe even some kino escalation, to get the kiss. B|

13 minutes ago, Average Investor said:

This guy sound super lame. I admit that I was not that great with women, when I was younger. This is pretty bad though haha. 

You might need to watch the how to get laid video and start using some of the pick up techniques in this forum on him. Maybe even some kino escalation, to get the kiss. B|

15 hours ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

And getting a penis.

She will need it to penetrate his vagina.

?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Sounds like way too much effort. I think you need more detachment and self respect. If you're not feeling his love or investment I'd go find someone else who is giving you that 

For me there are girls I meet who give me the latter much better than other girls. Some girls are just way too aloof. There's def a happy medium but if it feels too one sided idk 

But what do I know ?‍♂️ I didn't even read the whole thread lol 

Edited by Jacob Morres

Yeah guys, it's easy to say to someone "Just forget about it and move on" when you're detached from an outcome or don't care about it. 

I'm kinda curious to see if he's really uninterested or just playing a game, so I'm reporting here what's going on.

@Shin I think you have already made a joke regarding me being a man here, I think we got it lol. Invent something new ?

Edited by somegirl

1 hour ago, Average Investor said:

You might need to watch the how to get laid video and start using some of the pick up techniques in this forum on him. Maybe even some kino escalation, to get the kiss.

I'm not learning any pick up techniques, I'm a girl. What I'm doing here is out of the ordinary,

On 11/11/2021 at 5:44 PM, somegirl said:

But it's frustrating that I am constantly unable to attract the kind of guys I really like and who seem valuable to me. It's like reoccurring thing in my life, ever since I was little. 

If you have a long commute, a vehicle which is great on gas mileage would be more valuable to you. If you live in the mountains, a vehicle with a 4x4 feature would be more valuable to you. Experientially these are just objects, so no discord is found in the self referential comparative thoughts, nor in the objectifying lens of valuation.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

It seems like he's not that into me as I'd like him to be. Oh well.

What a pity, after all of this lol. And I thought we had a great 3hr chat + had some similar interests.

Kinda sad that he's missing out on such an opportunity. :P I thought I wasn't that bad, not to sound too arrogant. But I think I offer a lot. Physical and intellect wise. I don't know, maybe people around me think otherwise.

We have beaten this horse to death.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.