Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tyler Durden

Why did God create/imagine Leo?

15 posts in this topic

Leo is truly an amazing spiritual teacher. I learned a lot from him and I enjoy reading this forum and watching his videos. But I was wondering, if God is deceiving and fooling itself into thinking it's human on planet Earth, wouldn't having someone like Leo be counterproductive? Why create/imagine someone who will shatter the illusion? What's the purpose of that?

Edited by Tyler Durden

from day one one had all the answers with or without leo to remind you

Leo is not giving you absolute freedom from your ego. He does not have that ability and is deluded himself, as we all our. Truth be told, he is a distraction to your "true" essence inside and his teachings are nothing more than moving a set of goal posts on the playing field of life. As long as you are on the field you are always playing the game. The mind literally can deceive itself in infinite number of ways so no matter how hard you try to "escape" or understand the very delusion you are in. It will and can manifest any projection that will reflect your current and potential awareness in a way what reality "becomes" is always what is a possibility to your own mind.

Because of this infinite nature, what he teaches is no more profound and/or liberating than yawning while taking a poo. An answer may to be this "Don't speak like this because it can confuse those who are new to the journey" but that sentence itself is just part of the delusion of ego to actually believe there ever was a journey to be had in the first place. To truly realize and embrace this, would make everything Leo has and will do in his life null and void.

But, since there is no foreseeable "escape" it's important to go along with the narrative even if every aspect of that is nothing more than a relative self deception. There is still the perception of feeling more comfortable within this dream as well. Even if that doesn't matter, due to the power of the illusion it's difficult to truly live in the mindset it doesn't matter. So, buying into the story is the only thing we can do.

'Why' or 'how' implies something personal or intentional to the already completely empty appearance, seemingly confirming that someone could be aware of and in control of what's happening, namely a me, and "I'm a me!" Therefore the dream apparently continues, for the seemingly-always-apparent me -- its constancy is illusory too; it only seems constant because it can't know when it's not there, since me itself is knowing (which automatically contains the apparent experience of real-time and the need to know); it's not appearing at all times and it's certainly not there in deep sleep or anesthesia.

While there's absolutely nothing wrong with it (there's only wholeness anyway), all teaching is dream story -- there's nothing to teach.

@Tyler Durden Leo is imagining you and you are imagining Leo. 

Awareness. You are Awareness. 

Just thoughts, man. Let go of them. All love actual love. 

This. 

Edited by Zeroguy

@Tyler Durden In a good game, there are usually bad guys as well as good guys, right?

A game designer creates challenges, and also creates ways to overcome these challenges.

If we don't add the huge huge huge importance of how we are feeling and what our emotions are telling us in every moment, we are fucked up and lost in an endless endless mind game. 

Maybe God is so wise and gives himself clues to find a way out of the illusion if it has had enough of the drama and can finally remember. Don't forget that it is also the way out of suffering and without many of the principles one won't be able to live a deeply fulfilling life because god living in falsehood feels odd to god.

@Seeker531 grow up you are God. Stop with maybe, just thoughts. 

@Vibroverse "Universe" creates illusion called "my life". It's a dream. Wake up. 

Nobody there, you are imagining all this. 

Edited by Zeroguy

50 minutes ago, GreenWoods said:

@Tyler Durden In a good game, there are usually bad guys as well as good guys, right?

A game designer creates challenges, and also creates ways to overcome these challenges.

I understand that but if he created character which tells the protagonist that it's all just a game it could ruin the gaming experience.

God awakened itself and became a spiritual teacher so it can further awaken itself again. It has no preference as to what guru it will appear as, whether that might be Christ, Leo, some monk in a cave or some homeless guy ranting incoherently.

It's a loop that never ends.

Just now, BeHereNow said:

God awakened itself and became a spiritual teacher so it can further awaken itself again. It has no preference as to what guru it will appear as, whether that might be Christ, Leo, some monk in a cave or some homeless guy ranting incoherently.

It's a loop that never ends.

@Seeker531 ❤️

@Vibroverse❤️

@BeHereNow Exactly my man, there is only now. Stop with theories all thoughts. 

Infinity necessitates it.

In recent videos Leo has I think spoken more Abrahamically. I just think of God as an infinity, not something with motivation or goals ultimately. I don't think God gives you cancer because he knows it's good, I think it's just necessitated by infinity.

because he wanted someone on earth who'd make sweet love to a goat

j/k no bannings pls

6 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

I understand that but if he created character which tells the protagonist that it's all just a game it could ruin the gaming experience.

Just because he tells you it's a game doesn't ruin it. The core of the game actually only starts then.

And even after enlightenment, the game continues. It's different but can still be enjoyed, most likely enjoyed more than before. 

But yeah the part of the game where you believe to be not God is then over. But that doesn't happen from you listening to Leo. But by waking up, after much imaginary work.