Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Godishere

Are there infinite perspectives?

34 posts in this topic

On 10/6/2021 at 4:52 AM, Godishere said:

As per the question, for example there are supposedly close to 8 billion people on "earth" and who knows how many sentient animals. Does God live through every human being and sentient creature for infinity? Or is God just imagining 8 billion perspectives from 1 perspective. Therefore only 1 perspective exists, all other perspectives are imaginary and not lived through consciousness? Because when all dualities collapse into one, it's clear there's only 1 dreamer. But how can the dreamer know that the dreams are overlapping for infinity? I mean this is a significant question and can this actually be answered from the dreamers POV?

@Godishere I’ve been contemplating this question a lot recently. Thanks for asking it so articulately. I can’t say I found much clarity in the responses above, but perhaps it’s not something my limited ego mind can wrap its head around in this state of consciousness. Perhaps @Leo Gura has some insight. 

4 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

So infinite is dumb because apparently It doesnt know anything...

The checkmate of dumbery. 

@Godishere

Infinite perspectives, as in an infinite number of or unlimited amount of perspectives… vs… infinite perspectives, like, lego houses - what “a thing” (“perspective”) is made of. 

And there is not, two. (Infinite and perspective…me and my perspective…me and infinite…me which gets realized…me which is imagining, etc)

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

8 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

So infinite is dumb because apparently It doesn't know anything...

And ignorance is bliss. And innocence.

Knowing appears, but nothing is ever known.

10 hours ago, Nahm said:

The checkmate of dumbery. 

xD

vs… infinite perspectives, like, lego houses - what “a thing” (“perspective”) is made of. 

Seems true in my experience.

Why call it Infinite and not just Reality or Life tho´?

Now, seriously, why the hell you guys call it "Infinite"?!! What the hell has my glass of water of my phone or that tree of "Infinite"? I see it quite finite. 

Perspective does not exist. Only this exists imagining perspective.

All stories and explanations are false.

17 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Why call it Infinite and not just Reality or Life tho´?

Now, seriously, why the hell you guys call it "Infinite"?!! What the hell has my glass of water of my phone or that tree of "Infinite"? I see it quite finite.

Because there is nothing finite -- there are no objects with their own separate existence. No bounds such as real story, context, or meaning.

In actuality, yet contrary to logic, nothing brought about typing-on-a-keyboard, and nothing depends on typing-on-a-keyboard.

Call it life, or even reality -- they're just as close as the infinite.

But since there's nothing outside of infinity/everything by definition, the infinite can't know what isn't infinite, as there is nothing else. That explanation has no informative quality though.

1 hour ago, The0Self said:

Because there is nothing finite -- there are no objects with their own separate existence. No bounds such as real story, context, or meaning.

In actuality, yet contrary to logic, nothing brought about typing-on-a-keyboard, and nothing depends on typing-on-a-keyboard.

Call it life, or even reality -- they're just as close as the infinite.

But since there's nothing outside of infinity/everything by definition, the infinite can't know what isn't infinite, as there is nothing else. That explanation has no informative quality though.

If others are being imagined by my infinite Consciousness, then i Guess there IS Nothing wrong with killing and raping people right? I mean they are just cardboard cut outs so... ??‍♂️

Infinity, aka everything, is one, singular, and pure nothing.

Edited by halfknots

13 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

If others are being imagined by my infinite Consciousness, then i Guess there IS Nothing wrong with killing and raping people right? I mean they are just cardboard cut outs so... ??‍♂️

That is a typical defense of the ego that I hear a lot when talking to people and answering questions about these matters on the phone, in daily life, online, etc. The knower/doer/ego thinks everything would go to shit without it -- without meaning; purpose; value. But the ultimate joke is there's already no knowing; ego; meaning; purpose; value.

There isn't anyone who could choose. So of course nothing can be right or wrong in that sense. Wrong is what I say is wrong; right is what I say is wrong -- and there is no real I.

It's not your infinite consciousness; there's nothing separate to own it. It's infinite unrestricted chaos miraculously appearing as ordinary life.

Edited by The0Self

23 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

There is nothing Absolutely wrong with it.  But as God in human form you shall align with Absolute Goodness.   You accept yourself fully and therefore love all parts of yourself.   You are selfless and therefore have no preferences or bias.  You simply are love.   Thus you will find yourself not raping, nor killing.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

.   You are selfless and therefore have no preferences or bias.  You simply are love.   Thus you will find yourself not raping, nor killing.

I do tho'. Fear is an effective mechanism to keep my.body Alive and all people use the same mechanism so...are all people crazy?

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

I do tho'. Fear is an effective mechanism to keep my.body Alive and all people use the same mechanism so...are all people crazy?

The illusion is simply that it's your body; their body. Everything else is just as it is.

25 minutes ago, The0Self said:

The illusion is simply that it's your body; their body. Everything else is just as it is.

Yeah i get It. I just find quite suspicious that 99% people are under the illusion. 

1 minute ago, Javfly33 said:

Yeah i get It. I just find quite suspicious that 99% people are under the illusion. 

They aren't really, though... xD It's just what seems to appear. In the story you could maybe say the human brain is complex enough for self awareness to manifest, which comes with a sense of ownership, and that has tremendous benefit in the story of natural selection. Perhaps. It's like, all there is, going on a journey to find all there is, via the complexity of a human brain -- without that there could be no search. Of course that's a story, as it's all just no-thing appearing to be, even if it appears as separate from the whole. There is only and was only the whole appearing as that. Ungraspable peace, appearing as graspable circumstance, in apparent real-time-space.