Bacher

What does Leo think of this?

21 posts in this topic

Here are the links that to the things that I am going to mention here: https://www.entityattachment.com/ and https://wandapratnicka.com/spirit-attachment/symptoms/

So after years of psychosis and powerful emotional problems I finally found the solution to all of my issues by locating the cause. It wasnt' " brain and chemical" related at all as I found out that brains isn't really what we are. It's really just an organ like anything else in the body. The real you is pure divine energy living in this so called "physical" body. It´s very tricky to explain but I saw it myself. Everything is consciousness and the brain is just there to give you this illusion of physical experience. You can still think and reason after you have left this body.I am not really going to explain what consciousness is as Leo already does it very well but I am still very curious to know if Leo knows much about the spirit realm and how it's affecting us human beings.

I have witnessed so many unbelievable things and it's very difficult to explain with language. What I have realised is that every mental illness on this entire planet is due to spiritual attachment, negative energy, spirits and dark forces. Side effects of spiritual illness can manifest in many different ways but common symptoms are: 

FATIGUE / LACK OF ENERGY

CONSTANTLY FEELING COLD

POWERFUL NEGATIVE EMOTIONS

FOGGINESS / LACK OF CLARITY

ANXIETY & PANIC ATTACKS

DEPRESSION

MOOD SWINGS

BEING AVOIDED BY OTHERS

INTRUSIVE / OBSESSIVE THOUGHTS

RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS 

POOR MEMORY, CONCENTRATION

FREQUENT ABDOMINAL PAINS OR HEADACHES

SUICIDAL THOUGHTS

HEARING INNER VOICES, SEEING IMAGES THAT AREN'T THERE

INSOMNIA

FEARS, PHOBIAS, OBSESSIONS

STRANGE SKIN SENSATIONS, FEELING VIBRATIONS IN BODY

ADDICTIONS

ANOREXIA, BULIMIA

FEELINGS OF BEING WATCHED, TOUCHED, EVEN RAPED
Personality disorders.

There is no end to this list and I can guarantee you that this is real. So what does @Leo Gura think about this?

Edited by Bacher

Way too reductionistic.

Making such blanket statements will mislead many ill people.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

26 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Way too reductionistic.

Making such blanket statements will mislead many ill people.

And I agree. It's not really that simple as every case is unique in it's complexity. Healing can take months up to years but it's 100% possible. It worked for me and many thousand people that I am aware of. 

Edited by Bacher

Just cause something healed you does not mean it will work for most others.

If you actually test your theory you will see it disproven by empirical outcome. You have to be careful not to cherrypick your data and not to excuse away your healing failures, which most New Ages do.

I don't buy it.

Personally the maps of spiritual energy healing I am learning have nothing to do with entities and actually make sense in empirical studies.

I am not into entities, ghosts, etc

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

On 2021-10-06 at 0:24 AM, Leo Gura said:

Just cause something healed you does not mean it will work for most others.

If you actually test your theory you will see it disproven by empirical outcome. You have to be careful not to cherrypick your data and not to excuse away your healing failures, which most New Ages do.

Wow I was never expected to hear this kind of answer from someone like you. Looks like most people aren't really as conscious as they seem. Don't get me wrong, I still respect and value all of your knowledge and efforts but I do recommend that you seek more knowledge in this field and don't put all spiritual/energy healing work over an edge just because you were ripped of by some new agers/fake spiritual healers and gurus. What I am talking about here is gold. Something that ~99% of the population cant access. I am not talking about angel/reiki healing here. These are some cute stuff that could help with mood changes and minor issues. I do believe that there are maximum 10 healers in the world that knows how to use this method that I am referring to. If you experienced what I have experienced then you would understand. 

Edited by Bacher

23 hours ago, Thought Art said:

I don't buy it.

Personally the maps of spiritual energy healing I am learning have nothing to do with entities and actually make sense in empirical studies.

I am not into entities, ghosts, etc

Because the stuff that I am talking about is not even known by ~ 95% of spiritual healers. This is some advanced stuff.

On 5.10.2021 at 11:30 PM, Bacher said:

spiritual attachment

Can you elaborate on what you mean by this? I have some ideas around the relationship between attachment and mental illness as well.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

11 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Can you elaborate on what you mean by this? I have some ideas around the relationship between attachment and mental illness as well.

Spiritual attachment is when a spirit or an entity get attached to your energy field. Everybody have their own personal energy field which is also called the aura. Sometimes cuts and holes, also called energetic openings develop in someones energy field due to loss of personal power which can happen when someone abuses drugs/alcohol or have anger/trauma issues. This attracts all kinds of forces, enities and spirits to attach which causes big issues over time.

Edited by Bacher

24 minutes ago, Bacher said:

Spiritual attachment is when a spirit or an entity get attached to your energy field. Everybody have their own personal energy field which is also called the aura. Sometimes cuts and holes, also called energetic openings develop in someones energy field due to loss of personal power which can happen when someone abuses drugs/alcohol or have anger/trauma issues. This attracts all kinds of forces, enities and spirits to attach which causes big issues over time.

Ah. My theory (not a ToE, more like a wide-reaching mechanism) goes like this: mental attachment leads to circularity of thought, magnifying dysfunctional cognitive patterns, which adds a positive feedback loop on all sources of stress, which then ties into the diathesis-stress model (genes+environment=illness).  

Basically, mental attachment (remedied by spiritual practice) modulates the frequency of all mental activity, and decreased frequency leads to a general dampening of illness. I also think that increased frequency is what leads to the cascading effect that catapults one into psychosis, and if the frequency is diminished, full-on psychotic breaks can possibly be prevented. The downside is that it doesn't directly address the psychotic content of the thought (though maybe indirectly if stress is indeed a component).

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

7 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Ah. My theory (not a ToE, more like a wide-reaching mechanism) goes like this: mental attachment leads to circularity of thought, magnifying dysfunctional cognitive patterns, which adds a positive feedback loop on all sources of stress, which then ties into the diathesis-stress model (genes+environment=illness).  

Basically, mental attachment (remedied by spiritual practice) modulates the frequency of all mental activity, and decreased frequency leads to a general dampening of illness. I also think that increased frequency is what leads to the cascading effect that catapults one into psychosis, and if the frequency is diminished, full-on psychotic breaks can possibly be prevented. The downside is that it doesn't directly address the psychotic content of the thought.

I want to say that everything that you just mentioned have been verified from my own experience so yeah, your theory is true! This is exactly how I managed my anxiety and OCD despite being attacked from all sorts of dark forces/entities without my knowledge. The bigger the attack the more you need to let go. I came to a point where I did let go of everything including my age, nationality and religion. After all this is how I became "awakened". I can tell you more about it if you are interested! :)

Edited by Bacher

54 minutes ago, Bacher said:

Wow I was never expected to hear this kind of answer from someone like you. Looks like most people aren't really as conscious as they seem. Don't get me wrong, I still respect and value all of your knowledge and efforts but I do recommend that you seek more knowledge in this field and don't put all spiritual/energy healing work over an edge just because you were ripped of by some new agers/fake spiritual healers and gurus. What I am talking about here is gold. Something that ~99% of the population cant access. I am not talking about angel/reiki healing here. These are some cute stuff that could help with mood changes and minor issues. I do believe that there are maximum 10 healers in the world that knows how to use this method that I am referring to. If you experienced what I have experienced then you would understand. 

I've tried a lot of different kinds of spiritual healing, and I was not impressed by any of it. Most of it was New Agers high on their own fantasies.

So please spare me your BS.

When you put it to rigorous empirical testing you will see most of it doesn't work in any reliable way.

21 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I've tried a lot of different kinds of spiritual healing, and I was not impressed by any of it. Most of it was New Agers high on their own fantasies.

When you put it to rigorous empirical testing you will see most of it doesn't work in any reliable way.

And I fully agree with you. Most healers are fake and exactly as you described. But please keep an open mind that a few real ones does exist that most ordinary people cannot access. The stuff that I am talking about here is not something you can ever imagine. The healing is more intense than a bad trip on high doses of LSD. I am talking about real psychic experiences without ingesting anything. You are judging the information that I am providing just because you had som bad luck with spiritual healing and I fully understand your frustration. It's like comparing your content with Rupert Spira. There are levels to this so please keep an open mind. I have witnessed miracles and I am surr that you will too in the future if you don't give up on your search. Calling something BS without fully understanding it is a huge error.

Edited by Bacher

i live in a place where people are obsessed with dark spirits, spiritual attachment, entities, and frankly i'm fucking sick of it. I see it make people so much more paranoid than they need to be. Like we already have enough shit to manage and worry about in the 3D world, now you want to cake on top of that auro-holes, chakra-blocks, and spirits clinging onto your spine? GTFO and give me some mushrooms

On 2021-10-14 at 4:29 AM, blessedlion1993 said:

i live in a place where people are obsessed with dark spirits, spiritual attachment, entities, and frankly i'm fucking sick of it. I see it make people so much more paranoid than they need to be. Like we already have enough shit to manage and worry about in the 3D world, now you want to cake on top of that auro-holes, chakra-blocks, and spirits clinging onto your spine? GTFO and give me some mushrooms

What you don't understand is that the 3D world is connected to the spirit one so all of the shit that you see today is mostly a result of how unhealed we are. I am just presenting information for those who may benefit from it.

Spirituality does not cure many mental illnesses. Spirituality can even make many of them worse from a typical survival perspective. I’m sure plenty of those things you put in the top post can work to degrees, but I’ve been fooled into thinking I had cured something which others claimed you could cure just to find symptoms come back eventually. Many mental illnesses also function as spiritual gifts when some things have been cleared up. They are just characterized as illness as these people don’t fit well into modern culture and belief systems. This isn’t for all illnesses, just some. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

@Bacher  I can say for sure that what you've shared has some truth to it. I've dealt with a haunting in my childhood, and the entity was real. The symptoms were similar to some of what you've listed but much worse. It took a few healing methods. One was medication for the fever, but it didn't help much. The other was chinese medicine to lower my fever like symptoms, using dry powder made from earth worms. One of my family members had to go visit a magic person who can do magic, deals with entities, and that one did help me a bit on my recovery although most of this particular ritual I don't know much of as it was done secretly. Also one of the local priests visited later to say some prayers and bless me with holy water, which also helped a bit. Each type of healing I gone through helped me in some way, so I can say that from my lived experiences and perspective, entities that are non corporeal do have some degree in the harming or healing of the body/mind, to some tiny degree. I say this regardless of the traumatic nature of what that supernatural event did to me.

While I am in agreement with your perspective, I am also in agreement with Leo's as well, specifically with regard to reducing all of diseases, mental illness, accidents and death being directly affected by entities that are non corporeal, and assigning too much importance onto them. While there can be slight indirect causation, the case still stands that the person needs physical or mental treatment that directly matches closely to the affliction. If the person is dehydrated, give them water, not a water spirit...yet.

Edited by Danioover9000

On 10/6/2021 at 3:00 AM, Bacher said:

What I have realised is that every mental illness on this entire planet is due to spiritual attachment, negative energy, spirits and dark forces. Side effects of spiritual illness can manifest in many different ways but common symptoms are: 

FATIGUE / LACK OF ENERGY

CONSTANTLY FEELING COLD

POWERFUL NEGATIVE EMOTIONS

FOGGINESS / LACK OF CLARITY

ANXIETY & PANIC ATTACKS

DEPRESSION

MOOD SWINGS

BEING AVOIDED BY OTHERS

INTRUSIVE / OBSESSIVE THOUGHTS

RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS 

POOR MEMORY, CONCENTRATION

FREQUENT ABDOMINAL PAINS OR HEADACHES

SUICIDAL THOUGHTS

HEARING INNER VOICES, SEEING IMAGES THAT AREN'T THERE

INSOMNIA

FEARS, PHOBIAS, OBSESSIONS

STRANGE SKIN SENSATIONS, FEELING VIBRATIONS IN BODY

ADDICTIONS

ANOREXIA, BULIMIA

FEELINGS OF BEING WATCHED, TOUCHED, EVEN RAPED
Personality disorders.

soo, u r basically reducing all kinds of illness into what you call to be spiritual entities and attachments.

then what if the  most of the above problems can be simply  solved in the 3D world just by taking some pills, therapy and meds. does that mean the so called energy channels, spirits, dark forces are affected by the those medicines  and they leave the body scared of the pills?

i have no doubt that such entities exist but it seems very unfeasible to me that such lower beings with a lower level of consciousness can harm MOST humans who are comparatively higher in the spectrum...

my mini-blog!

https://wp.me/PcmO4b-T 

On 2021-10-21 at 5:41 AM, happyhappy said:

soo, u r basically reducing all kinds of illness into what you call to be spiritual entities and attachments.

then what if the  most of the above problems can be simply  solved in the 3D world just by taking some pills, therapy and meds. does that mean the so called energy channels, spirits, dark forces are affected by the those medicines  and they leave the body scared of the pills?

i have no doubt that such entities exist but it seems very unfeasible to me that such lower beings with a lower level of consciousness can harm MOST humans who are comparatively higher in the spectrum...

These pills dosen´t solve the issues. Have you actually tried medication? It does only mask the side effects by numbing your consciousness and of course there are small issues that can be resolved through therapy.