Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mats

15 Year Old Yogi, No Eat, No Drink, No Sleep... Only Meditation

15 posts in this topic

Not sure if this has mean mentioned or discussed before. I am just amazed at what is possible. 

"No eat" haha.

Seriously. What a Scam.

Stop praising things like this or you are not more than random crazy terrorist. THE Buddha himself is an example of this

Enlightenment came after he rised from this crazy idea of suffering. You can do whatever you want and be enlightened. Actually you could work in a deathcamp and be enlightened

Edited by Egoisego

I had friends who would go long stretches without food, water, or sleep. A truly remarkable feat. Days spent in a deep trance, almost as if their very essence had left their physical vessels and gone to another domain.

But that's world of warcraft for ya. 

read autobiography of yogi. I doubt that Yogananda was a scammer.

there are many people who dont drink, eat, sleep, shit, piss

Now that's some hardcore meditatin'

Less keyboard-jockeying, more being like that kid.

Griefer.png

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 18.12.2016 at 1:01 PM, Prabhaker said:

It is just so amazing what is humanly possible to achieve.

If this is true, maybe it's like bear's hibernation, only they have a unique mechanism that takes urine and recycles it. 

Maybe he has a mutation of some sort that allows this.

Hey I have dug into this only to discover later that this was a scam.

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

1 hour ago, Loreena said:

Elaborate please how you discovered it was a scam.

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

On 18.12.2016 at 1:32 PM, Toby said:

Anyone who really investigates will find out that there are a lot of people that don't eat any more.

Like those breatherians? You know, the funny part is those people only claim a lot and it is all just talk, but no one ever has actually seen such a person living in that manner for real. It's easy to claim in a video that you or someone only survives by breath or meditation. That's why you only read or hear about this, but good luck finding sth like that in real life.

2 hours ago, Loreena said:

That's how all of those stories turn out

Here's my key; Philosophy. A freak like me just needs Infinity.

@WaveInTheOcean There is information on this guy. He was secretly taped eating. He was also involved in sexually assaulting a lot of women who came forward with their experiences. People around him are scared of this guy and he uses his claims of supernatural powers to subdue them. There are naïve people who easily believe him and so they don't bother to report him to local authorities. I guess his name goes something like Bomjon, not sure coz I forgot his name. He has been controversial for a long time. You know what I mean by 'controversial.' There are many like him who deceive people for money or sex stuff.

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

5 hours ago, Loreena said:

@WaveInTheOcean There is information on this guy. He was secretly taped eating. He was also involved in sexually assaulting a lot of women who came forward with their experiences. People around him are scared of this guy and he uses his claims of supernatural powers to subdue them. There are naïve people who easily believe him and so they don't bother to report him to local authorities. I guess his name goes something like Bomjon, not sure coz I forgot his name. He has been controversial for a long time. You know what I mean by 'controversial.' There are many like him who deceive people for money or sex stuff.

Whilst like you I am sceptical of his no food or water meditating claims I find it hard to believe this is just a money or sex scam thing. People in the West always tend to say that about everything that is outside of the orange stage paradigm of knowledge and reality. 

I know the BBC has quoted articles if him doing what you said although it's not the most credible source. Even if he did we can't judge the guy and put lot of assumptions on his character.

On the other hand let's maybe not just to conclusions and idolise him as litterly Buddha incarnate either but everybody is entitled to do so if they wish :)

He probably has achieved enlightenment but as many people like Leo has mentioned that does not equate being a "good" person in the societal sense. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ram_Bahadur_Bomjon

He has gained a huge following since then and now teaches people and even has events going on this year. Maybe you should go take a trip to see if he's a scam for yourself haha ;) 

Edited by Live Life Liam