QandC

Paradox Mega-Thread?

174 posts in this topic

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

On 8/30/2022 at 5:33 PM, Danioover9000 said:

Paradox is a pretty big box.

Great little game. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Check the last video, mind fuck. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

My dad: complains about cramps at night

Me: here, try this magnesium

My dad : it says it hasn't been tested by the FDA! I don't trust this. 

My dad the same day: the FDA can't be trusted! It's a bunch of liars and government puppets

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

You are instructed not to follow the  instructions 

This one is everywhere around Spain:

Prohibido_Fijar_Carteles_-_Autoviolación.JPG

Translation :

"Prohibited to post signs, responsible advertising company."

So they're breaking their own law AND fining themselves ?

For y'all pranksters: joking that it's not a joke. You may joke about that as well ?

IMG_1977.jpeg

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Me: “Tell me something plain wrong while being right and wrong and right and right and wrongy wrong wrong.”

Bard:

Sure, here are some examples of plain wrong things that are also right and wrong and right and right and wrongy wrong wrong:

• "The Earth is round, but it's also flat."
  • "2+2=5, but only if you use a different definition of addition."
  • "Water is wet, but it's also dry if you freeze it."
  • "The sky is blue, but it's also red at sunrise and sunset."
  • "A talking dog is impossible, but I'm a talking dog, so I guess it's possible."

These statements are all wrong in some way, but they're also right in some way. They're a bit like paradoxes, and they can be fun to think about.

Here are some other examples:

• "The statement 'This statement is false' is true."
  • "Nothing is impossible."
  • "If you think you understand quantum mechanics, you don't understand quantum mechanics."
  • "The only way to know for sure if you're in a simulation is to be in a simulation."

These statements are all more complex, but they're all examples of plain wrong things that are also right and wrong and right and right and wrongy wrong wrong.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

The more you take, the more you need

The more you suck, the more you bleed

The dead know better, so listen to the letter

The more you suck, the more you bleed

Edited by tuku747

If you dont understand english, you dont understand the phrase ," does anyone here not speak english?"

People do not like people who try too hard to be liked.

Those who do not care about being liked are often the most likeable.

On 7/22/2023 at 4:54 AM, Yimpa said:

Me: “Tell me something plain wrong while being right and wrong and right and right and wrongy wrong wrong.”

Bard:

Help me with the 2+2=5. I know its possible....but umm how? By refusing to follow the rules right?

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

5 hours ago, Lilia said:

"Those who do not care about being liked....are an acquired taste, it takes time for them to be liked.

People who try too hard to be liked are initially liked, but when they make a mistake and aren't liked for it, they become unliked.

So it takes time for them to be unliked.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

On 10/31/2023 at 9:03 AM, Razard86 said:

Help me with the 2+2=5. I know it’s possible....but umm how? By refusing to follow the rules right?

Yes and no. Break the conventional rules, and create new ones.

Transform the + into a 1. Add up 2, 1, 2 to get 5.

To clarify, it’s not about getting rid of the old and replacing it completely, it’s about integrating all the different parts to create a more holistic understanding of reality.

Edited by Yimpa

On 10/31/2023 at 4:02 AM, Lilia said:

Being authentic with your insecurities is key for relationship growth.

The love you receive by doing so will manifest in ways that you don’t expect it to, which is either a curse or a blessing depending on your state of consciousness, as well as how you choose to accept the love.

IMG_3265.jpeg