renegade_bee

Probably The Last Thing I'll Ever Write

45 posts in this topic

@Lipthru i had an easy life and i decided to throw myself into "trouble", leaving behind the comfort i had. i left my parents and engaged in a rigorous zen practice. why do you think that siddhartha gautama left his palace? he was feeling the way you're feeling right now, same feeling i had back then.

the story of siddhartha is a generic story of a human being with deep anguish, sincerely ready to find out what it's all about. siddhartha gautama was me when i left home. siddhartha gautama was me in my training process to heal my anguish. siddhartha gautama is me telling you to live for your own sake.

siddhartha gautama is you, fighting inner conflicts and starting to get ready for the real deal soon.

as "i" loves "you", the universe, our true nature, experiences self love.

hi. i love you.

15 hours ago, ajasatya said:

fighting inner conflicts and starting to get ready for the real deal soon.

can you please elaborate on what you mean by 'the real deal' ? 

5 hours ago, Arman said:

can you please elaborate on what you mean by 'the real deal' ? 

starting a new life free from all old patterns, leaving the past behind and following your inner truth with accuracy. no more boring excuses.

finding a job, living with your own effort, shutting down all addictions and corrosive relationships and sticking to a spiritual practice unconditionally.

as "i" loves "you", the universe, our true nature, experiences self love.

hi. i love you.

@Lipthru I have wrote a blog post on a few ideas you can start doing to develop mental tougness http://www.miarivel.com/8-tips-on-mental-toughness/ have a read through this and if you have any more questions you can message me and I can see how I can help you further. 

And in short to stop screwing yourself over, its all starts with a decision to stop doing that. Yes its hard but it is only as hard as you make it. The problem is people are scared to even try to start over, to discipline them self because they are lazy and comfortable and no one wants to break out of their comfort zone so they stay complacent and in their safety zone where no change can happen to them. Their fear is bigger than their courage for possibility. Excuses are their best friend. Whenever I have a client who gives me an excuse for anything, I stop them immediately and get them to recognise that they are sabotaging themselves, they are basically screwing them self over. 

People procrastinate and wonder why life won't make me rich or happy because they don't have a plan. You need a plan. And although things don't always go to plan at least you have a structure in place a blueprint - you have somewhere to start to do something. You need to be your own cheerleader and believe in yourself more, the hell with what everyone else thinks, you don't need other people's opinion and validation or approval, you make your own rules and make a plan every single day to go do it! if you struggle and need help, then ask for it, ask someone that wants to see you succeed, there is nothing worse than asking the wrong person for help because not everyone will want to see you succeed. 

On 2017-01-03 at 0:18 AM, BabyBat said:

Pink-Necked-Green-Pigeon.jpg
purty birb

I had a good laugh. Thank you for that :D

I certainly hope it also cheered the gentleman who started this thread.