Followers 0
halfknots

Upcoming 5-MeO Ceremony

21 posts in this topic

Hello friends, this is my first time in the forum. Some history:

- 33 year old male, Los Angeles

- First used psychedelics (LSD) when I was 16

- Experiences include cannabis, LSD, mescaline, psilocybin, n,n-DMT

- Watched my first Actualized video maybe 4 years ago, and have seen every video Leo has put out for the past 2 years, plus many earlier videos

- In 2019 I changed my diet, discovered dzogchen, and had many many experiences with n,n-DMT

All this is to briefly outline the trajectory which has led to this: my first experience with 5-MeO this coming Wednesday.

I am as "prepared" as anyone can be. Prepared to let go, prepared to let it burn, be washed away, blown away, grounded into the earth, however you would like to put it. 

This is mostly an introduction, but also an AMA if anyone is interested, and I'll come back with a trip report.

Glad to be Here.

@SQAAD wherever you are in the world, there are powerful tryptamines available somehow! Hold it gently, and use whatever resources are available safely and ethically.

@halfknots Have a wonderful time ?❤️

@SQAAD Try looking for a Shaman. They know where to get some ??

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

??

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

47 minutes ago, halfknots said:

Holy fucking shit.

What? You said you were prepared!

4 hours ago, halfknots said:

Holy fucking shit.

:D:D:D

Yes

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

7 hours ago, halfknots said:

Holy fucking shit.

Sounds about right

Namaste

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

11 hours ago, Willie said:

What? You said you were prepared!

Haha the collapse of duality includes preparedness/non-preparedness.

I'm writing a trip report.

@Federico del pueblo there are similarities; the rapid onset, the hyperbolic folding of the senses into some fractal unity, the rather comfy physical sedation, and the collapse/transcendence of boundary conditions.

5-MeO is much more potent and is less "visually active" as I'm sure you've heard. My experiences on n,n-DMT are atypical, like those that @Leo Gurahas reported, which is to say that I don't generally meet "entities" but rather have my entire sense of self expanded and projected "out" into a kaleidoscope of meaning  expressed as impossible geometry and gnosis, in which Awareness recognizes Itself as complete, perfect, and whole.

My experiences on 5MeO share that same fundamental message of non-duality, but with the sense of an independent self completely erased, thus allowing the full awesome nature of Self to bloom. With all but the highest doses of n,n there is still a sense of witnessing This. On 5MeO one is being This.

I won't go further in this comment. More coming in the trip report.

Edited by halfknots

1 minute ago, halfknots said:

With all but the highest doses of n,n there is still a sense of witnessing This. On 5MeO one is being This.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

On 30.9.2021 at 7:05 AM, halfknots said:

Holy fucking shit.

Never did anything beyond MDMA or Psilocybin, but this is so relatable. ?

@EmptyVase the psilocybin experience is not unlike the DMT experience, because indeed it is broken down into a form of DMT. Extreme high dose mushrooms can get one very deep indeed, to breakthrough level.

On 9/30/2021 at 4:00 PM, halfknots said:

@Federico del pueblo there are similarities; the rapid onset, the hyperbolic folding of the senses into some fractal unity, the rather comfy physical sedation, and the collapse/transcendence of boundary conditions.

5-MeO is much more potent and is less "visually active" as I'm sure you've heard. My experiences on n,n-DMT are atypical, like those that @Leo Gurahas reported, which is to say that I don't generally meet "entities" but rather have my entire sense of self expanded and projected "out" into a kaleidoscope of meaning  expressed as impossible geometry and gnosis, in which Awareness recognizes Itself as complete, perfect, and whole.

My experiences on 5MeO share that same fundamental message of non-duality, but with the sense of an independent self completely erased, thus allowing the full awesome nature of Self to bloom. With all but the highest doses of n,n there is still a sense of witnessing This. On 5MeO one is being This.

I won't go further in this comment. More coming in the trip report.

Awesome! 

"You Create Magic" 

11 hours ago, halfknots said:

Extreme high dose mushrooms can get one very deep indeed, to breakthrough level.

Talking doses beyond 5g, right?

@EmptyVase if sensitive, almost any dose of mushrooms will show dmt realms. But I think you have to know what these realms look like first, so actually having that dmt experience helps. 

"You Create Magic" 

@Flowerfaeiry

Oh yeah, that's true. I think I actually glimpsed the dmt facet in one of my psilocybin trips, back when machine-elve-like entities taught me meditation.

DMT is probably a whole nother ballgame. xD