SuperLuigi

A master guide to personal development, with key resources

13 posts in this topic

Hi all. I am such a big advocate of the work that was put into Leo's videos. I decided to make a totally free "Blueprint" or "Guide" that will take you on your entire personal development journey. At the end (and throughout) the guide, I link to many, MANY of Leo's videos. So I decided to post a link here incase anyone wants to take advantage. I have been working intensely on this stuff for 7 years now, so it is coming from a place of experience, although there is much more to do!

You can either read the full guide

Or just make use of the resource list, which in my opinion, lists Leo's absolute best videos of all time.

 

One more thing. I am not monetizing this is ANY way! I'm a software dev, this is just my attempt to give back to the community! :) 

Edited by SuperLuigi
added disclaimer, not making money at all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/4/2026 at 5:08 AM, ZenSwift said:

Hi, can you repost the guide? I'm getting 404s. @SuperLuigi

Same, I was gonna check it out and it doesn't work

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/09/2026 at 5:00 PM, Jwayne said:

Stopped reading at: "Don't drink caffeine."

He even has it in bold. I don't drink caffeine, because I suspect my body doesn't break it down well, it has a huge half life in my case, and my health is probably better off without it.

Pedant mode on - he misunderstands "half life" slightly, which is the constant of the rate of decay of an exponential curve, i.e. the time it takes for half the substance to be catalysed, and in theory it never quite reaches zero - pedant mode off.

Edited by LastThursday

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, LastThursday said:

He even has it in bold. I don't drink caffeine, because I suspect my body doesn't break it down well, it has a huge half life in my case, and my health is probably better off without it.

Pedant mode on - he misunderstands "half life" slightly, which is the constant of the rate of decay of an exponential curve, i.e. the time it takes for half the substance to be catalysed, and in theory it never quite reaches zero - pedant mode off.

The dose definitely depends on tolerance. And I agree some can't do well with it. Others need L-theanine with it. Seems everyone has their own preference with coffee, tea, energy drink, etc. 

Edited by Jwayne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now