Vision

Stage Turquoise Music (Dubstep)

14 posts in this topic

Dubstep was the first ever music genre I was interested in when I was little. It still holds a place in my heart to this day.

Panda Eyes is an artist that I’ve been listening to since I was 9.

During these 7 years, he seems to have developed through the SD stages. It’s interesting to observe how his music has changed.

This song in particular resembles some Turquoise. It shares an important message. You can see the symbolism and interpret it for yourself:

The way I’d interpret it is that the parts of the video where people are glued to their devices, is showing how society is being enslaved by passivity-inducing distractions.
Destroying those distractions makes them look up (wake up) to the only screen left (reality), where there are gas emissions, wage slavery, etc. (I still don’t understand the mother putting a gas mask on her child, if someone has an idea for that could mean, post your thoughts)

The pigs shown in the music video could be seen as the fat rats who are still chasing cheese like everyone else, they just have more cheese than average. Think of the typical Wall Street CEO Stage Orange Opportunist.

The pigs being killed may be a symbolisation of these materialistic pursuits being trivial, where your soul is being sold to the devil.

I’ll leave the rest for all of you to interpret. Post your ideas if you wish.

Dope song.

I’m pretty deep into “rave culture” and from my perspective its more of a green thing than a turquoise.

I don’t know of any DJ’s who are serious about spiritual work. It’s all typical hippie dippy stage green stuff on love, psychedelics, chakras, crystals, connection, limitations of capitalism, etc.

And I absolutely LOVE IT. Only 2 weeks until Lost Lands??

Also, Excision is God. LOL. 

Edited by King Merk

The game of survival cannot be won. 

Seems more like criticism from a POV of green at orange materialism/late-stage capitalism

On 9/11/2021 at 5:42 PM, Swarnim said:

Seems more like stage Green to me

On 9/12/2021 at 0:50 PM, Godhead said:

Seems more like criticism from a POV of green at orange materialism/late-stage capitalism

I agree, definitely stage green, not turquoise. 

Now that I think more of it, it is Stage Green, demonizing Stage Orange. 

@Aaron p Those songs are so fucking good. Thank you thank you thank you.

Where did you find them? Do you know any other artists?

BTW, I think I've found a Stage Turquoise song. It creatively uses bits of Alan Watt's talks and makes it sound amazing.

i prefer reggea dubstep

i used to go to dubstep and dnb parties sometimes

Edited by PurpleTree