Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fopylo

How do you 'ejaculate up the spine'?

30 posts in this topic

There's this chapter in the book The Way Of The Superior Man where he talks about converting your ejaculation up your spine through your head and then it rains down and it is supposed to give you a very amazing orgasm, as opposed to the regular release of semen through the genitals.

He said to practice contracting the pelvis muscles as if I'm pulling it up my spine while inhaling/exhaling. He mentioned it mostly while having sex and you feel like you're about to orgasm, then to do this practice.

It seemed kinda vague to me. Can someone explain how to get this amazing orgasm he's talking about, without having a sex partner?

1- close your eyes

2- start visualizing that your spine is a light pipe and in the down part, there is an energy there in the form of light and ready for your command to go upper

3- start contracting the pelvic muscle, then lower abdomen and then higher abdomen respectively

4- keep breathing in with nose and out from the mouth while you contract the whole muscle

5- while contracting and breathing, visualize that your breath moves upper along with the energy

6- when you reach to the top of the skull, hold your breath and hold the contraction as much as you can

7- then relax

repeat the process until you feel uncomfortable. 

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

17 minutes ago, hamedsf said:

1- close your eyes

2- start visualizing that your spine is a light pipe and in the down part, there is an energy there in the form of light and ready for your command to go upper

3- start contracting the pelvic muscle, then lower abdomen and then higher abdomen respectively

4- keep breathing in with nose and out from the mouth while you contract the whole muscle

5- while contracting and breathing, visualize that your breath moves upper along with the energy

6- when you reach to the top of the skull, hold your breath and hold the contraction as much as you can

7- then relax

I Will try It. 

Isn't that like squeezing energy out of your chakras and make it shoot in the brain, like a Kundalini awakening?

@hamedsf

1 hour ago, hamedsf said:

start contracting the pelvic muscle, then lower abdomen and then higher abdomen respectively

One at a time?
Regardless, contracting the abdomen makes it hard to breath.

keep breathing in with nose and out from the mouth while you contract the whole muscle

Contract which muscle? And do I contract that muscle while inhaling and exhaling or just when exhaling?

I tried before to breath deep while contracting my pelvis, and it was quite hard to breath and I was moving oddly. It felt like I'm becoming more energetic like a kid but it still felt very uncomfortable on my stomach and my groin didn't feel that good (a bit nauseous). 

8 hours ago, fopylo said:

@hamedsf

One at a time?
Regardless, contracting the abdomen makes it hard to breath.

one by one until you contract the whole muscles of: pelvic, lower and higher abdomen and It can be hard for breathing but still you can inhale and exhale. 

Contract which muscle? And do I contract that muscle while inhaling and exhaling or just when exhaling?

you start the contraction just at the beginning of the session and you release it just when you're done with it. 

I tried before to breath deep while contracting my pelvis, and it was quite hard to breath and I was moving oddly. It felt like I'm becoming more energetic like a kid but it still felt very uncomfortable on my stomach and my groin didn't feel that good (a bit nauseous). 

don't do that much hard at first time. take it easy. you might as well do it on an empty stomach. 

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

@fopylo

That is definitely a ‘real’ thing. Egyptians called it ‘anking’ or something close to that. I think the only missing component to what you shared is realizing the energy goes up & out the top of your head, and then downwardly around you and back into you in all directions. It does have an odd ring to it, but she can do this too, and the two of you can simultaneously, and the word orgasm doesn’t do it any justice. Fortunately, it takes some practice to tune in & feel the subtle energy, and then it gets less and less subtle, in the best possible way. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Hi. can someone explain in the most basic manner possible? 

Is the author referring to real ejaculation or improving your breathwork etc?

Edited by hyruga

Rolling your eyes back into the skull can help with orgasm. When near orgasm that goes up the spine.

@fopyloThe book enlightend sex from David Deida goes a bit deeper and has guided instructions in audio format when doing it alone. As well as with a partner. The book has different exercises and I did not read it entirely yet.

For example when a person can easily breath into his/her belly the person is able to easily have an genital orgasm. But has trouble letting go. So, breathing up the spine and having a "full body orgasm" can be an issue for this person. This is how it is for me. 

I practiced this a bit, yet find it difficult to have orgasms like this also sometimes my entire body feels so slughish I can't think afterwards properly. 

I never did any of that complicated 7 step gymnastics shit.

I don't like tricks, anyway.

Maybe I'm missing out, and I can improve my experience by squeezing my pc muscles whilst pulling my ballsack down whilst simultaneously rolling my eyes up in my head towards my third eye, sticking out my tongue as far as possible and saying a mantra backwards whilst visualising a purple lotus.

That's my loss then. To me, sex is about relaxation, connection and flow, not about gymnastics and tricks.

But I do have relaxation orgasms where my energy flows back up my spine, it's enjoyable, makes me shake and it resets my tension so that I can go longer afterwards. And obviously, no ejaculation / losing energy.

It's not as spectacular as with ejaculation.

It used to be barely noticable. Then it became mildly enjoyable. Now, it's enjoyable, but still not as spectacular as a peak orgasm.

But the big advantage is that I can have as many as I like, and keep going.

How I got there?

• Built up sexual energy, at least 3 weeks without ejaculation
  • Learnt to have sex in that state. Without working towards a goal of cumming or making someone cum. Having mindful, oftentimes slow sex, that can last a long time. Practiced that for a couple years.
  • Incorporating the ass. The most unpopular aspect to beginners. I certainly wanted to skip it. It's vital to work with the ass, and learn to relax it and feel some pleasure through it. Takes a lot of practice. Buttplugs are handy. Most men especially have too much tension of daily work stress stored in their assholes, and it blocks the flow of energy from downstairs back up your spine. I don't do that a lot, definitely not every time, it's rather something that requires some maintenance practice every now and then. An overly tense ass forces you into a peak orgasm.

In my experience, it will just start to happen. The energy builds up around the genitals, like it normally does, but by breathing and extreme relaxation (that's what asswork prepares you for), you can let it travel up the spine and recirculate. To me it doesn't feel like 'forcing' it up the spine, or doing anything with any muscles. Just letting it travel up, like letting go of the string of a helium balloon.

Edited by flowboy

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

@Nahm

On 9/9/2021 at 6:18 PM, Nahm said:

I think the only missing component to what you shared is realizing the energy goes up & out the top of your head, and then downwardly around you and back into you in all directions

I knew that already, just not exactly the how-to.

On 9/9/2021 at 6:18 PM, Nahm said:

but she can do this too, and the two of you can simultaneously

I don't have a partner. Can I do it solo?

@hyruga

14 hours ago, hyruga said:

Is the author referring to real ejaculation or improving your breathwork etc?

I don't mean ejaculation as in the release of semen, but rather the 'shooting it up your spine through your head', kind of what David Deida says in the book.

15 hours ago, hyruga said:

Hi. can someone explain in the most basic manner possible?

Yeah, could someone explain it simply and easy to understand?

19 minutes ago, flowboy said:

To me, sex is about relaxation, connection and flow, not about gymnastics and tricks.

@flowboy

Again, this is not about sex. People are commenting here about sex and I said already that I don't have a partner.

1 hour ago, fopylo said:

I knew that already, just not exactly the how-to.

There isn’t a how. It’s about letting go of thinking. 

I don't have a partner. Can I do it solo?

Ya. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@flowboy

Wait I thought masturbation isn't entailed...
I'm on a big nofap streak and I don't want to lose it by mistake

@Nahm

2 minutes ago, Nahm said:

There isn’t a how

There is obviously a technique for that. If you see an alien and the alien asks you how to ejaculate up the spine, saying "it's about letting go of thinking" doesn't help as it is not the way. From what I understood it involves the pelvic muscles and breathing up the spine and some shit like that, but it's messy in my head

3 minutes ago, flowboy said:

So you want to achieve orgasm without masturbation or sex?

@flowboy
I'm not talking about the regular orgasm of releasing your semen through your genitals. You know I'm talking about the 'shooting up your spine' orgasm (which I don't understand too well). If it involves masturbation (although I hope you could do it without) then what is the purpose of this kind of orgasm?

Edited by fopylo

14 minutes ago, fopylo said:

@flowboy
I'm not talking about the regular orgasm of releasing your semen through your genitals. You know I'm talking about the 'shooting up your spine' orgasm (which I don't understand too well). If it involves masturbation (although I hope you could do it without) then what is the purpose of this kind of orgasm?

Why do you think orgasms have a purpose?

Why don't you want to masturbate?

Why would you want to have an up the spine orgasm without masturbation or sex? That's absurd.

Btw, you can retain your energy and still masturbate. Just touch yourself and enjoy it, but not all the way to ejaculation. Don't buy into the toxic nofap myths. Self improvement is not self torture.

Edited by flowboy

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/