Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fopylo

How do you 'ejaculate up the spine'?

30 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, flowboy said:

Why do you think orgasms have a purpose?

@flowboy
I meant, as opposed to the regular orgasm (through the release of semen from your genitals), what's special and unique about this type of orgasm?

4 minutes ago, flowboy said:

Why don't you want to masturbate?

When I fap I feel very drained, low energy, not grounded, overthinking, low confidence, not much motivation to meet people, anxiety and all sorts of fears. My biggest worry is that I will lose everything that it helped build in me, especially a strong ground for thoughts and proper functions of the mind like decision making and executions. My mind is so weak and can get easily shattered and lose focus and fall unconscious. I am also very much in love with the beauty of the subtle things in nature which just seem much vivid because of all the dopamine I'm saving. I feel also more like a kid.

I made a promise with myself back then (you might call it stupid) that the next time I'll release semen will either be with a girl, or after I hit 365 of nofap (originally 1000 days). This method is for motivating me to talk to girls in real life and social more.

Not to flex but I'm on day 315, so why not finish with it?

14 minutes ago, flowboy said:

Why would you want to have an up the spine orgasm without masturbation or sex?

I don't know... I don't really understand how this works, thus opening this thread...

15 minutes ago, flowboy said:

Btw, you can retain your energy and still masturbate. Don't buy into the toxic nofap myths. Self improvement is not self torture.

It really doesn't feel like torture, maybe only for like the first month. But the returns are very great. Also, I believe everyone gets affected differently from masturbation. I remember once having this discussion on the forum and Leo said that it literally doesn't affect him in any negative way, and in fact improved the clarity of his mind. For me, I get the fucking brain fog.

6 minutes ago, fopylo said:

When I fap I feel very drained, low energy, not grounded, overthinking, low confidence, not much motivation to meet people, anxiety and all sorts of fears. My biggest worry is that I will lose everything that it helped build in me, especially a strong ground for thoughts and proper functions of the mind like decision making and executions. My mind is so weak and can get easily shattered and lose focus and fall unconscious. I am also very much in love with the beauty of the subtle things in nature which just seem much vivid because of all the dopamine I'm saving. I feel also more like a kid.

I know those benefits, they are great!

I enjoy them most of the time too.

You're not getting what I mean.

Masturbation does not have to mean ejaculating!

You can keep all those benefits. Just teach yourself to enjoy sensations without having a goal.

To be able to have these kinds of orgasms, you need to have some buildup of stimulation, so you have to practice that a lot.

A lot a lot.

So better strap in and become really good at self-control and not going over the edge.

Start very slow. Just stop again when it becomes too tempting. Learn to enjoy the middle part of it, instead of the end we are used to skipping to.

Edited by flowboy

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

@flowboy

Oh so you mean like to masturbate but not release?

This causes blue balls from what I heard. But from experience it hurts some times because of the tension that I'm building and not releasing it

3 minutes ago, fopylo said:

@flowboy

Oh so you mean like to masturbate but not release?

This causes blue balls from what I heard. But from experience it hurts some times because of the tension that I'm building and not releasing it

This tension is what you want to release by the relaxing practice I described above.

You need to build it up first though.

Blue balls is just a bit of cramp in the underbelly from edging too far, it's not harmful at all just annoying.

At a certain point of excitation, the prostate starts to prepare to pump semen. If it doesn't get to after that, it gets frustrated. That's blue balls.

So edge until the prostate starts preparing to release semen, but not past that, because that will cause those cramps afterwards.

The amount of relaxation that is needed to let the tension flow up the spine, is the amount of relaxation you need to comfortably slide a finger in your ass. You can tell, it's quite a radical amount of relaxation you have to become accustomed to. But it does work that way.

Edited by flowboy

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

@flowboy

6 minutes ago, flowboy said:

This tension is what you want to release by the relaxing practice I described above.

Wait so where is all that pelvis muscle contraction and breathing you didn't mention?

8 minutes ago, flowboy said:

So edge until the prostate starts preparing to release semen, but not past that, because that will cause those cramps afterwards.

So basically I'm getting to the stage where I feel my body is preparing itself for releasing semen and then I just contract my pelvis and breath up the spine?

David Deida wrote in the book that the whole point of the breathing is in order to make the sexual energy flow all through your body, from genitals to head and from head to genitals, without getting stuck and tense on either one.

It probably has to do with your Chakra points. If your energy goes up the spine, then you will have more energy in the upper chakras. 

But if you release some semen, some energy will flow out from your body.

7-chakras-header-1-732x549.png

Edited by hyruga

11 hours ago, fopylo said:

Wait so where is all that pelvis muscle contraction and breathing you didn't mention?

Nonono, no contractionxD Contraction will make you ejaculate, that's why I don't mention it. Because I don't recommend it.

11 hours ago, fopylo said:

So basically I'm getting to the stage where I feel my body is preparing itself for releasing semen and then I just contract my pelvis and breath up the spine?

You learn to stop before that stage, and then let the tension flow up. Breathing does help, but do relaxed belly breathing, nothing weird or unnatural.

No contraction, no tricks.

At least that's the way I do it.

There's other ways that work for other people. I'm just telling you what works for me, what I've been taught in tantra classes, and it goes against the overcomplicated tricks that are being promoted elsewhere, and so I like it better.

@fopylo I unfortunately find Deida too vague on that topic, too. Check out Mantak Chia, he has very thorough instructions on non-ejaculatory orgasm (NEO). You can also Google it, reddit has some great resources in the semen retention sub. 

9 hours ago, flowboy said:

Nonono, no contractionxD Contraction will make you ejaculate, that's why I don't mention it. Because I don't recommend it.

@flowboy
So why on earth did he mention contraction of the pelvis? Surely there is something to contracting the pelvis, no?

26 minutes ago, fopylo said:

@flowboy
So why on earth did he mention contraction of the pelvis? Surely there is something to contracting the pelvis, no?

It's a different technique that I don't use