Esilda

Trauma, my ego

273 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Esilda said:

I want to change but where is this change coming from? 

I feel I should make it come from love but I also feel I need to update my definitions of love as I say here because as I say here my notions of love have now been under attack so I won't feel that sense of safety I usually get from love.

If its not love then what's the alternative? Everything is lesser.

What drives greater healing than love? But healthy love... 

I feel I should be updating my experiences of love while also at the same time moving into love to create these changes.

All of this has consequences for all of my other world views as said here so this is why this heart work isn't easy, I feel we should always have a movement towards subtlety. 

... updating my ideas about love, making sure they reinforce the understanding, nurturing and growth of my heart to greatest extent as a bare minimum.

3 hours ago, Esilda said:

I want to change but where is this change coming from? 

I feel I should make it come from love but I also feel I need to update my definitions of love as I say here because as I say here my notions of love have now been under attack so I won't feel that sense of safety I usually get from love.

If its not love then what's the alternative? Everything is lesser.

What drives greater healing than love? But healthy love... 

I feel I should be updating my experiences of love while also at the same time moving into love to create these changes.

All of this has consequences for all of my other world views as said here so this is why this heart work isn't easy, I feel we should always have a movement towards subtlety. 

When I think about love, I think about it in relation to a quote by Rumi, I don't know if you know the one:

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.

We tend to believe that love is 'out there' somewhere, that it isn't present right now if we can't actually feel it - but is that actually true? 

Another quote to consider, by Adyashanti: 'The opposite of love isn't hate, it's fear'. If we can't feel love in this moment, it's not because it isn't present - it's because we aren't open to it. And I don't mean open to it mentally, I'm thinking more on the level of feeling, of the heart. But maybe it's covered over with emotions like sorrow, anger, or fear - it's unfortunate, but we also have to be willing to feel those feelings, too. We have to be open to it all, because love doesn't discriminate, it doesn't say 'I can love this but I can't love that' - it loves everything, without conditions. 

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

I do just also want to add that if you feel like you are closed off to love, there's no shame in that and it doesn't make you defective - no, it makes you human. Most people are closed off to love.

Edited by RickyFitts

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

21 minutes ago, RickyFitts said:

I do just also want to add that if you feel like you are closed off to love, there's no shame in that and it doesn't make you defective - no, it makes you human. Most people are closed off to love.

Not closed off, I realise I just have to transmute all of this. This is all just a process of rinse and repeat on the right procedures.

Most of life is simply a transmutation process, aka life is change and we make processes to deal with that. :D 

Love starts inside, that's why I'm starting with the heart energies. I learned from you, lxlichael/Michael (I won't annoy him with the tag!) and the chakra system that from here this is where I learn to direct those energies to other parts of our being. 

... I don't know how much all of this is under conscious control and how much conscious living plays an aspect in my growth here though the opposite is obviously not true, so I have to put the work in while finding a balance. 

I'm not very good at remembering dreams but I want to include this in my growth as well. 

I liked your quotes, please feel free to share more anytime :D 

To my sexuality,

I am so happy I haven't been with a lot of guys (only two), I've managed to preserve a lot of my female energy and only give it away to those who I thought were really special to me at the time. This includes all things sexual other than kissing.

I might have painted some of my past relationships as really bad, these are just my relationships from the perspective of the trauma that I need to recover from. Not that it was made up for by sex or anything like that, just that there were many positive reasons for why I made the decisions I did for the partner that I chose at the time.

My sexuality, you are my goddess, through you I feel the earth and the way that western man does not make cultural. All of these hard buildings, roads, laws and everything strict like this has turned female nature totally upside down.

I've had plenty of impulses in every which way but I always made it a part of my meaning in life, to make the right choice when it comes to sexuality, to never debase myself in this way because of the harm that I know it can do to me psychologically.

You are such an intrinsic part of my identity, how the world views me and how I view the world, I feel so lucky to have had you guiding me throughout my life in my understanding of the flowing nature of life in ways that I otherwise would never have been taught how.

I am calling upon you now to understand any pain you have experienced in the past, so that together we can work through this and make each other more alive through this journey of growth with my heart.

PHANTOM LOVE, DIE DIE PHANTOM LOVE!

~ B| sorry just playing a video game at the moment B| ~

God I feel like such a dork sometimes, I'm not. Promise. 

I feel so much more confident with things now. Sending a big thank you to @RickyFitts ^_^and @Marcel ^_^ I know I will continue to learn more and more from the both of you and a special thank you to @lxlichael :xfor all of your writings that have helped me a lot and sharing with me your knowledge to the best of your ability so far. I only look forward to learning more from everyone and I will do my best to be as open minded as possible so long as everything that I've worked to create in terms of boundaries for this journal continues to be respected.

Thank you to everyone, sending love to everyone on the forum :):):) .

@Esilda

Love you Big Sis.

I will always be there for you.

I love you infinitely. I will find you forever in every life time because you and me are one. You and me eternally breathing life and bluming 

@Marcel:) 

I'm not sure where my journal is going anymore I will see how it goes but on top of you guys I'm also going to send a thank you as well to all those that contributed in their own unique way...

@SLuxy (I haven't watched the video but you reminded me to get more in touch with my intuition!)

@SriSriJustinBieber (I'm certainly no bliss junky yet but you've shined the light!)

@modmyth (loved learning from your experiences)

@IAmReallyImportant (everyone deserves another chance, taken you off ignore I hope you are well)

Thank you again everyone I wouldn't have been able to come this far without your support 9_9xD:D!

OHHHHH! 

And @Loba :), my apologies I nearly forgot!

I hope you're well too and thank you again for welcoming me it makes me so much more at home here :) .

Oh you're so welcome, @Esilda , I'm so happy if I can help you in any way because I think you're wonderful, your presence on the forum has been a real blessing - and I know I'll continue to learn from you, too, thank you, too, for sharing your valuable perspective and your good heart :) 

5 hours ago, Esilda said:

Not closed off, I realise I just have to transmute all of this. This is all just a process of rinse and repeat on the right procedures.

Most of life is simply a transmutation process, aka life is change and we make processes to deal with that. :D 

Love starts inside, that's why I'm starting with the heart energies. I learned from you, lxlichael/Michael (I won't annoy him with the tag!) and the chakra system that from here this is where I learn to direct those energies to other parts of our being. 

... I don't know how much all of this is under conscious control and how much conscious living plays an aspect in my growth here though the opposite is obviously not true, so I have to put the work in while finding a balance. 

There's so much wisdom in this, I love this :)

6 hours ago, Esilda said:

I'm not very good at remembering dreams but I want to include this in my growth as well. 

It's weird, I have periods when I remember dreams very well (usually because they're so freaking troubling :o, or just downright weird) and periods, as now, where I don't remember them at all - I can't remember the last time I had a dream I remembered, which, to be honest, is probably a relief xD 

6 hours ago, Esilda said:

I liked your quotes, please feel free to share more anytime :D 

I'll keep it in mind :) (though I'll try not to absolutely spam your thread with them, because I do love a bloody good quote :D). Here's another lovely one from Rumi:

'Be like a tree and let the dead leaves drop.'

4 minutes ago, Esilda said:

As long as I use the present moment to ground myself, everything remains beautiful. 

Beautiful, just beautiful :x

8 hours ago, Esilda said:

God I feel like such a dork sometimes, I'm not. Promise. 

Hey, me too! :D

But that's all right, y'know? Because we're adorkable xD

45 minutes ago, lxlichael said:

Don't worry so much about me but np. Stay centered. Stay grounded. Focus on your growth, this is now a turning point for you.

Start doing this if you haven't already. 

Title - Advanced Breathing & Retention Technique | TAKE A DEEP BREATH
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qwtd7uGizKQ&t=3s

OHHH WOW YES!!!! I totally forget about Wim Hof @lxlichael !!! :x:x

.... Listening and trying my first session of this right now!

@RickyFitts We walk the dork (talk) xDxDxD B|

... Feeling the tingles again lol, I forgot what this felt like! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):) xD xD xD xD xD xD xD

... Distracted... decaffeinated green tea straight after this.... lol :P 

25 minutes ago, Esilda said:

@RickyFitts  We walk the dork (talk) xDxDxD B|

You're killing me, that's too adorkable! xDxDxD:x

Edited by RickyFitts

6 minutes ago, Esilda said:

... Feeling the tingles again lol, I forgot what this felt like! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):) xD xD xD xD xD xD xD

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) 

Enjoy your green tea - a woman after my own heart, I drink that too! xD 

I should really meditate in a minute, can't really be bothered though...:$

A completely random thought occurred to me when I was meditating just before (and don't ask me where this thought came from, because I haven't a clue xD) - Esilda is an anagram of 'ladies', was that by design or is it just a coincidence?

Also something completely random: I was watching telly before (England getting spanked in the cricket - great fun) and accidentally leant on the remote, which changed the channel to an infomercial channel (channel 669, Best Direct), and what should I hear but New Zealand accents! Utterly random, but it's not often I hear kiwi accents on British telly - just seemed funny because I know you're from New Zealand xD

(They were advertising a massage chair, btw - looked very comfortable to be fair, kinda want one now.)