Terell Kirby

The seriousness of Ego death

17 posts in this topic

My sense of self is dissolving gradually, what’s realized is how all of the reality is defined in relation to the self. Once the self is dissolved, reality literally dissolves with it. There is nothing/nobody here. I have no opposite, there is only my consciousness (as God).

Loneliness never felt so blissful, it also feels scary. Guess I’ll have to get used to it. I also recognize that I have been looking for spiritual validation from this forum. I now see that this is a farce, truth can come from no one and nothing but direct consciousness, as everything in existence is just a manifestation of it.

2 minutes ago, Terell Kirby said:

Loneliness never felt so blissful, it also feels scary.

Who are you telling that you are alone?  We're all in THIS together. ;)

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

1 minute ago, Mason Riggle said:

Who are you telling that you are alone?  We're all in THIS together. ;)

True, I am you and you are me..we are One. The Oneness is what recognizes how alone it is. Nonetheless…wholeness comes with it ❤️

"I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together..."

Welcome to No Man's Land, my friend.

6 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

@Terell Kirby How did you attain it? How can I attain it?

The sad thing is that there is no recipe. We all have unique ego structures.

But if I had to guess, start by asking yourself what you fear the most (can be specific or abstract). Then deeply explore it….like really deeply. It’s like finding a gold nugget in a dirt pile…the process sucks, but the result is unmatched.

Ego is nothing more than an organisms attachment to the notion of a 'self' who exists somewhere inside itself, separate from itself. 

A thinker in addition to and separate from 'thinking'. 

A doer in addition to and separate from 'what it's doing'. 

This is an illusion. 

What you mistake to be the thinker of your thoughts, is just more thought. 

See through the illusion, destroy the ego.

Edited by Mason Riggle

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

@Terell Kirby Focus on the Love and the Togetherness, rather than the loneliness and loss.

Ego death must be properly framed within the large context of Love.

Yes, it is serious. But also it's just a game.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura What do you mean by Togetherness? That the Oneness includes all seperate things?

Stories are made for children to fall asleep, and adults to wake up.

1 minute ago, ItsNick said:

@Leo Gura What do you mean by Togetherness? That the Oneness includes all seperate things?

You are only Alone because you are so Together.

In God's Aloneness, nothing is lost. If you think something has been lost, you're not getting it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Great, the 999th post about how Alone i am por how we are One.

Doesnt Matter, everybody here still lives as other are different than you (they are still selfish) and they are not Alone (they Talk to people and feel a minimal degree of self awareness).

30 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Great, the 999th post about how Alone i am por how we are One.

Jaded much? Lol

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Ego death must be properly framed within the large context of Love.

Wise advice. I find myself going in and out of contextual variations of Infinite Love. God has the power to frame Truth in an infinite number of ways, may as well choose the highest.

Two manifestations of paths, abbreviated:

A. recognize true nature and then allow that to dissolve egoic habits over a course of (usually) several years,

or

B. dissolve egoic habits over a course of (also usually) several years until true nature is unavoidably recognized.

11 hours ago, Terell Kirby said:

My sense of self is dissolving gradually, what’s realized is how all of the reality is defined in relation to the self. Once the self is dissolved, reality literally dissolves with it. There is nothing/nobody here. I have no opposite, there is only my consciousness (as God).

Loneliness never felt so blissful, it also feels scary. Guess I’ll have to get used to it. I also recognize that I have been looking for spiritual validation from this forum. I now see that this is a farce, truth can come from no one and nothing but direct consciousness, as everything in existence is just a manifestation of it.

Surrender, till you become the moment and love, which is the last step of duality.