Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Alysssa

Do women haters have good intentions?

41 posts in this topic

I watched Leo's last video and I really can't understand what women haters gain from being mean toward women?

What they gain from sarcastic comments, gaslighting, toxic and arrogant even violent behavior to women who did nothing to them or women who just stand for themselves and talk about what's in their mind?

I'm not surprised when I see unintelligent men who talk shit about women but I surprised to see men who considered intelligent who have such a low opinions about women. 

I can understand why they act that way in less developed countries more or less because those countries often have very limited view point but what about developed countries? We have much more freedom and there is so much more perspectives so why do they insist to be so ignorant and keep putting down the other sex?

“My meditation is simple. It does not require any complex practices.

It is simple. It is singing. It is dancing. It is sitting silently”

OSHO

Sigh... In their mind they do, that's why they're doing it. 

From your mind they don't, that's why you're not doing it.

From Leokovskies mind they don't, but it's low quality.

I agree with @Windappreciator .

These men who are coming from a place of deep insecurity, hurt, and a form of victimhood to where it’s simply man/good vs. woman/bad. Similar but opposite to the more radical feminists who see and frame everything as woman/good vs. man/bad. Of course this description is pretty oversimplified. All of their justifications will be twisted and nuanced in addition to having split off and repressed elements going on within. They prop themselves up and feed off the energy of their own negativity.

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

@Zigzag Idiot I see

OSHO

ignore me block me exclude me but you have no right to judge me

have you encountered my past my pain my parents

if you think i have bad intentions today, you should see how bad i was yesterday 

i am a work in progress towards perfect just like you are

you can't see how everything i do is pure love because you are comparing me to you and your development and your journey

i seem bad to you but i am on the same road to becoming god just like you are

Edited by gettoefl

And i've encountered in Spain women hating men also, what a weird society is nowadays. 

Singer

14™

Hate is just a twisted form of love.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

“It is a curious subject of observation and inquiry, whether hatred and love be not the same thing at bottom. Each, in its utmost development, supposes a high degree of intimacy and heart-knowledge; each renders one individual dependent for the food of his affections and spiritual life upon another; each leaves the passionate lover, or the no less passionate hater, forlorn and desolate by the withdrawal of his object.”

“It is to the credit of human nature, that, except where its selfishness is brought into play, it loves more readily than it hates. Hatred, by a gradual and quiet process, will even be transformed to love, unless the change be impeded by a continually new irritation of the original feeling of hostility.” 
― Nathaniel Hawthorne, The Scarlet Letter

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@gettoefl I have no right to judge you. you right.

but if you hate women you do already judge women as a whole, isn't that? I mean. you have already some perceptions about me which aren't positive, just because I'm female, Is that the case right? I also have past by the way and my past also wasn't shine and brilliant. (full of pain)

You don't have to love women but hatred is a very radical thing. I don't know what your past was like, I'm sorry that you had to come through this, I wish you to heal and be your best self. I hope you also realize that you don't have to continue this negative cycle and you can brake it. Because if you won't brake it you just keep bring pain to other people and it hurts as fuck as you know.

@Goldzilla Yes, I agree that women aren't clean from hatred. Some women hate men and other women hate women.

But in general speaking woman hatred is more common as a social phenomenon. It's more normalized.

@Leo Gura I remember you saying this on the video but I'm not sure I fully understood this. I think I need to watch the video again.

@mandyjw I'm sorry, English isn't my native language so I got lost somewhere between the words :$ 

OSHO

Hate is not opposite to love, is something neurotic, i would not confuse this with any kind of love. 

Singer

14™

They do so because of 2 main reasons

1. This is why how they were raised to think, their values and cultural norms teach them to think of women as lower and lesser in many things. This is the case in many non developed societies.

2. They feel like they have been denied something they desire from women, usually sex or love. This is the case in most developed countries (although non developed too to some extent) and this void is filled with hatred when it is not filled with love.

People simply hate, they show off who is the boss, mainly. And if they cannot do it on a beautiful manner, hate is easy. 

Singer

14™

In my opinion i'd blame this neurotic behaviour, this social anomaly of women with women and men with men. 

This behaviour started to spread worlwide unfortunately. 

This is my view, so take it or leave it. 

Singer

14™

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Hate is just a twisted form of love.

i notice my haters spend more time analyzing me checking me and dissecting me than my lovers

truly devoted individuals, i salute them

1 hour ago, Alysssa said:

@gettoefl I have no right to judge you. you right.

but if you hate women you do already judge women as a whole, isn't that? I mean. you have already some perceptions about me which aren't positive, just because I'm female, Is that the case right? I also have past by the way and my past also wasn't shine and brilliant. (full of pain)

You don't have to love women but hatred is a very radical thing. I don't know what your past was like, I'm sorry that you had to come through this, I wish you to heal and be your best self. I hope you also realize that you don't have to continue this negative cycle and you can brake it. Because if you won't brake it you just keep bring pain to other people and it hurts as fuck as you know.

alysssa, you don't need to try to understand me that will always cause you agony and tie you in knots, i was speaking purely generically above to try to make you see there is a pattern in such behavior but it is nothing that you can do anything about

you just need to do you and steer clear of anything that is not for you

Edited by gettoefl

@Alysssa we're not taught to go through our emotions very well so we develop prejudices very easily

@Karmadhi @ryangold I see.

@gettoefl I shared my point (as you shared yours), do what you want with it.

OSHO

There's no point of such a thread, especially on a forum like this, it's drenched in woman hate. It's wasted here. I have been here for a while and seen a ton of woman hate. 

It's because of the general rise in misogyny, huge feminism bias, insecurities, these men haven't received a woman's love in their lives, they project their collective insecurities on women, it's basically a mixture of resentment, contempt and hate 

At the root of it, it's simply a huge bias and deep projection of a dissonant mind. An unhealthy mind making unhealthy assumptions and then weaving justifications that fuel confirmation bias and use these false justifications to keep fueling that deep seated bias and hate 

They wish to condemn a dead horse. Yet they never want to confront their own bias and see their own shadows by holding the mirror to themselves. 

Whats the best solution? 

Don't waste your precious mental energy on them. They need medical attention. You simply walk away from their BS, and continue with your goals and direction in life and do the best you can in the circumstances. 

Being enveloped in debating them is like talking to a Wall. You're simply wasting your time when you do that. 

Always take the higher road and let the chips fall wherever. Don't let your goals be impacted by those who bring nothing but negativity. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

I mean plenty of females hate men too. They call them the source of evil etc etc. Extreme feminists comments about men are no walk in the park either.

The bottom line is that happens to both genders from the other gender because a lot of people see this duality between male and female. Therefore it can occur for one half to hate the other half. Same for religion, race, ethnicity, income level etc etc. The meta mechanics are similar for all of these.