Hulia

Leo, you are so much wrong in this video with a red dress :(

81 posts in this topic

@p1xelm0nk

2 hours ago, p1xelm0nk said:

If you understand their perspective than this whole thread makes no sense as you're basically admitting you agree with Leo as it's their perspective we're talking about here. The Taliban are a religious organization, they are some of the easiest people to understand how they see themselves as a force of good. It's almost common sense.

Very confused as to what point you're trying to make here. If someone were personally trying to behead Leo, of course he would defend himself, just as any of us here would. Nobody would be sitting around thinking about the "poor killer" or whatever.

This is a spiritual exercise in seeing how the ego functions, but you can't even do that because of how triggered you are by these simple facts.

The whole thread doesn't make sense because OP is trolling softly. Instead of contemplating what it means for everyone to have good intentions for a week or a month, an hour or so a day, OP takes the less calorie consuming route and posts this out there to get some answers in a few minutes and go about their day to day.

A user got a warning and thread lock for not taking the time to properly understand what is being said in one of Leo's latest videos at the time.

OP is the same woman who said women only go to the clubs for dancing lol 

She aint got a got dang clue in her head 

3 hours ago, Hardkill said:

I am glad that the US has finally withdrawn from Afghanistan, but what I still wonder is why most Afghanis in their own country did not like the kind of democratic government that we created for them for the past 20 years?

This is completely obvious and predictable.

Because most Afghans are a stage Purple level of development, while the US puppet government was modeled for stages Blue/Orange/Green.

Obviously it was never going to work. Not because the Taliban is too evil, but because the Taliban reflects the average people.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

This is completely obvious and predictable.

Because most Afghans are a stage Purple level of development, while the US puppet government was modeled for stages Blue/Orange/Green.

Obviously it was never going to work.

I've heard that Afghan parents have given their children to crew on the  plane to be adopted into American families.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

1 hour ago, Preety_India said:

I've heard that Afghan parents have given their children to crew on the  plane to be adopted into American families.

A few may have, so what?

We are talking about a population of 38 million.

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Slavery good. Taliban bad.

Logic.

it was irony

31 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

A few may have, so what?

We are talking about a population of 38 million.

When the Americans came to Afghanistan and expelled Taliban and established the new government, the afghan refugees started to return to Afghanistan. In thousands or hundred thousands. Now te people are fleeing their country again. Via an airplane via land border.. Not a few. Taliban makes checkpoints no to let people out of te country. Neigboring country are closing ther borders to stop a new wave of refugees. 

Not a few. 

8 hours ago, p1xelm0nk said:

This is a spiritual exercise in seeing how the ego functions,

Spiritual exercise?

Spiritual exercise would in seeing how the ego of YOUR personal beheader functions kneeing in front of him.

And not on the couch o fthe 1st world country, you spiritual prick

10 minutes ago, Hulia said:

And not on the couch o fthe 1st world country, you spiritual prick

lmao xD xD 

14 minutes ago, Hulia said:

Spiritual exercise would in seeing how the ego of YOUR personal beheader functions kneeing in front of him.

how I would behave kneeling in front of him? literally quoting myself: "If someone were personally trying to behead Leo, of course he would defend himself, just as any of us here would. Nobody would be sitting around thinking about the "poor killer" or whatever."

you are so triggered you literally can't even read what's being said.

9 hours ago, Hulia said:

don´t want Taliban to rule them, I estimate at least 70-75% of afghan people.

I can assure you it's 90%+ from personal experience. Civilians have no power against armed militias. What are they gonna do? Protest and get killed? Or fight and get killed as well? Hippies just don't, and won't, understand

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

Think also of the younger generation who has grown up without Taliban rule the last 20 years and now their world is turned upside down. It’s worlds apart from what they are used to. Maybe a very older generation will resonate with the Taliban but younger people don’t want it.  And they can’t escape.  
there was many students who had planned scholarships to the U.K. and now that’s not happening because the U.K. embassy can’t process visas.  They have been pleading and begging ‘please give us our visas or we may never get out’

@Hulia Americans don't have to deal with the immigrants, so why would it matter to them? Trust me, no matter how "developed" a person may claim to be, they're still mainly operating from a survival standpoint. So, what would be most beneficial to an American citizen? American government spending money on fighting terrorism? Or spending that money on them? Same thing for you, what's most beneficial to you as a German citizen? More immigrants? Or less? Same thing for me, what's most beneficial for me as a Middle-Easterner? More support for ISIS? Or less?

12 minutes ago, p1xelm0nk said:

how I would behave kneeling in front of him? literally quoting myself: "If someone were personally trying to behead Leo, of course he would defend himself, just as any of us here would. Nobody would be sitting around thinking about the "poor killer" or whatever."

Then what is the point in comprehending that Taliban is not bad? What is the practical outcome of this theoretical understanding? 

3 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

@Hulia Americans don't have to deal with the immigrants, so why would it matter to them? Trust me, no matter how "developed" a person may claim to be, they're still mainly operating from a survival standpoint. So, what would be most beneficial to an American citizen? American government spending money on fighting terrorism? Or spending that money on them? Same thing for you, what's most beneficial to you as a German citizen? More immigrants? Or less? Same thing for me, what's most beneficial for me as a Middle-Easterner? More support for ISIS? Or less?

Yes. And it has nothing to do wit the spiritial work and empathy and what so ever. THis hypocracy makes me furious.

5 minutes ago, Hulia said:

Yes. And it has nothing to do wit the spiritial work and empathy and what so ever. THis hypocracy makes me furious.

I say there's a fine line between being high and being drunk.

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

My point is: no other system will survive in that environment.

A secular system inclusive of religion will survive. Just get rid of those radicals first.

5 minutes ago, Hulia said:

Then what is the point in comprehending that Taliban is not bad? What is the practical outcome of this theoretical understanding? 

are you saying you genuinely cannot comprehend the practicality of understanding human motivation? damn you got a lot of work to do lol.

also at no point has anyone made the claim of the Taliban being objectively "good" or "bad", you seem to be coming at this with pretty loaded wording. The video simply stated that the Taliban see themselves as good, which should be quite obvious. They're doing god's work, after all.

55 minutes ago, diamondpenguin said:

@Leo Gura when do you think stage yellow will emerge collectively in the West?

After I am dead.

5 minutes ago, p1xelm0nk said:

are you saying you genuinely cannot comprehend the practicality of understanding human motivation?

No, if somebody wnats to kill me, I don´t care about their motivation. On this point you agreed with me.

Do you know, where there the difference arises?

Is somebody tries to kill another person I don´t care abou their motivation either, as if this other person were me. But you suddenly starts to contemplate about the difficult childhood of the predator instead of thinking how to help a victim. 

And this.... you call emathy! Fuck..