KennedyCarter

Humans are frugivores

78 posts in this topic

Hey I was hoping of starts conversation with diet and raising consciousness. I can’t help but to think the processed food, animal meat, and animal products that many consume is bad for consciousness. While eating our species specific diet of fruits, nuts and legumes will be good for raising consciousness. 

of course, you can choose to eat whatever you want, but don't make that a limited belief. I know somebody who eats meat but accomplish stuff spiritually like a badass! 

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

1 hour ago, KennedyCarter said:

I can’t help but to think the processed food, animal meat, and animal products that many consume is bad for consciousness.

How do you feel when you eat these? Not think. 

@hamedsf  Actually it would mean eating consciousness food. Eating living food for our living bodies. Yes this is all a dream but in this dream meat, animal products and junk food are not the consciousness food. Sure in this dream I can eat wood or dirt but it doesn’t work with our human dream bodies. Understand now?

4 hours ago, KennedyCarter said:

@hamedsf  Actually it would mean eating consciousness food. Eating living food for our living bodies. Yes this is all a dream but in this dream meat, animal products and junk food are not the consciousness food. Sure in this dream I can eat wood or dirt but it doesn’t work with our human dream bodies. Understand now?

we, especially men need meat to make testosterone and muscle,  I don't know how veggie soyboys can handle it.

well, just a few hours before now that I'm responding to you, I ate meat and I felt amazing. what's the dysfunctionality there, girl? 

@hamedsf

1 hour ago, hamedsf said:

we, especially men need meat to make testosterone and muscle,  I don't know how veggie soyboys can handle it.

well, just a few hours before now that I'm responding to you, I ate meat and I felt amazing. what's the dysfunctionality there, girl? 

Ego nonsense

I disagree. Humans are more like carnivores than anything else. 

There is more high consciousness in a raw chicken egg, than any vegetable. Or cured cheese. 

This paradigm of fruits and veggies being more high consciousness is just religion. 

My opinion and experience, nothing more. Do as you see fit for yourselves. 

Singer

14™

6 hours ago, KennedyCarter said:

@hamedsf  Actually it would mean eating consciousness food. Eating living food for our living bodies. 

Is this the living food that you talk about? 

NSFW

@Opo well yes, we're animal with expanded cerebral cortex. 

@Windappreciator seems like you've lost your mind eating too much soybeans 

@hamedsf 

Didn't you say something like "men need meat for testosterone"?

Edited by Windappreciator

@Windappreciator 

well, I don't wanna waste my valuable energy for getting into argument with ya.

if you seek excitement, go and jump off the cliff. 

@KennedyCarterI had been vegan for 5 months I did it with massive research, tracking calories , eating different fruits vegetables nuts and legumes. but it completely ruin my energy level and functionality. we all have different bodies and genetics, you cant come up and give solution to all. if it suits you and make you happy continue it but do not mix it up with spirituality.

9 minutes ago, Windappreciator said:

Btw what do you know about spirituality?

:)