assx95

Left on read. How do I interpret this?

10 posts in this topic

It's happening more frequently in my life now that I am reaching out to new girls on Instagram. Girls who are in my college but who I haven't talked to before. I am confused. I know this will happen more frequently given that it's already happening. Is it no big deal to be left on read by new girls or by girls who know me? 

I lowkey feel ignored. What do you guys do when left on read? I think it makes sense to just move on to some other girl and not give a f about the one who left you on read. 

Basically, you just have to deal with it and move on, yea. Kinda feels a bit shit but you'll get numbed to it after a while. It's very difficult to come back from being left on read without seeming needy unless you already have some kind of rapport

It's either your fault or her fault.

time to move on and not even think about that bitch anymore.

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

@assx95 maybe they sensed the conversation wasn't going anywhere and got bored. 

"You Create Magic" 

If the girls are being approached by many guys, this is obviously going to happen.

You have to move on. But does that bother you? This is just a regular thing that is expected to happen if you are texting strangers. 

Try building a rapport when you meet someone as opposed to just taking their numbers. 

I get messages as well which I don't bother to read. Unless I feel like that person is special. Make yourself feel special by building rapport while getting the number. 

Cold approaches won't be too successful if your only goal is to get a number. You need to be quite social, communicative and flirty to make things sound interesting. She needs to feel like you are some serious guy who has a good head on his shoulders and not just some guy fooling around. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Keep hitting up new chicks. 

If you're doing the same thing, try to change it up a little. 

If you're starting out with little experience, like most guys on the forum, it'll take a while for the results to come. 

It's best to build a connection in person and make plans on the spot. Then on the date, have fun, and get physical. If she doesn't respond well to the physicality, use intuition to figure out whether it's cuz she doesn't like you or if things are just too fast for her. 

Good job on taking action thi

You get over this by not taking it personally. Just move on, keep going. Find another girl. You are only focusing on this because you have a time to do it. If you had something more exciting to do, you would do that.

Keep going, don't focus on this. Uncomfortable things happen when you're proactive about changing your circumstances. It would be weird if it didn't happen.

It happened to me that I was left on read after saying it was OK to settle a date for last week. I am still waiting to his response..but i was left on read..

All these problems go away if you just approach people face to face.

You're getting shit output because you don't put in.

Texting a stranger on instagram takes no balls. Therefore, your results are trash.

Chatting someone up face to face and asking them out, takes balls. Therefore, you get more interest back just because of that.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

Doesn’t reply? Move on and preferably talk to girls in person.