Alfonsoo

Why even bother with spirituality?

31 posts in this topic

On 8/12/2021 at 9:26 PM, Alfonsoo said:

I would trashing my life and time otherwise (which probably is the case)

Could also not be the case at all. 

On 8/12/2021 at 9:26 PM, Alfonsoo said:

mystery, awe, and of the purest curiosity

Write what you want on a dreamboard. Let it go from mind. Reality becomes it.  Talking with someone is great for the harboring of any anger or resentment. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Dont bother, is useless.

I watched a lot of leos videos, did lots of Psychedelics, a lot of them i stopepd myself to even have fun (like putting music during the trip) so i could Focus on awareness trying to get enlightened. Did too lots of Boring meditations and self inquiry which really never solved Any of my problems (except one single awakening with self inquiry which lasted 1 day and i was at peace)

Im not saying God aint real or awakening is not posible, It clealry IS for some genetic freaks. But not for 99% of people.

So chances are, you are going to waste your time, energy, and hopes pursuing something that anyways you Will have when you die.

I advice you to focus on material achievements (this includes making your mind more calm and powerful sure) and forget Any Hope of trying to achieve satisfaction , happiness, or Bliss, just because.

It's just a way of grooving with the world. You're free to do anything.

I would say that you should stop trying to push for insights and spirituality for a while, listen to Leo's meditation episode and work on that skill, let go of reading and thinking alot about this stuff and think that you will miss something,  no relax that attention and focus on the present, without attachments or that you want something to happen or to gain,  try it and just be open to existence,  thats my advice ?

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

Can be normal to feel this way occasionally on the path. If you really want to continue your spiritual development though, you will in spite of this.

Because after you achieve all your survival goals there will be nothing else that make you happy than enlightenment and reconciliation with the present moment.

@Alfonsoo Maybe this can help. Remember we’re in an infinite dream with infinite possibilities. Create your character and live your real life movie! Don’t take it so seriously, become the director and main character!

xoxo KennedyCarter 

Fun, curiosity :)

Everyone is a Buddha in death. Really, everyone is a Buddha right now to be technical. Actually there isn't any way to NOT be or to escape it.

What we do is merely tune this experiential bubble of thought, memory, emotion, in such a way as to bring it closer to realizing formlessness. It is funny. There isn't actually any persistent mind-self so that version of us dies and is enlightened constantly, and the real self is ALWAYS enlightened. So it is only really a tiny brief slice of happening that we try to enlighten and it's enlightened by dying before we can even register it...

12 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Did too lots of Boring meditations and self inquiry which really never solved Any of my problems (except one

Meditation should not have been that boring for more than about a month. You try TMI? I was getting into states that made crack/heroin speedballs seem like a joke in comparison. Though I did absolutely pour my heart any soul into it. Not saying you didn’t. But maybe try again with less seriousness yet more consistency.

Edited by The0Self

9 hours ago, The0Self said:

Meditation should not have been that boring for more than about a month. You try TMI? I was getting into states that made crack/heroin speedballs seem like a joke in comparison. Though I did absolutely pour my heart any soul into it. Not saying you didn’t. But maybe try again with less seriousness yet more consistency.

Spoke to an user of the forum, apparently i havent yet really surrendered the ego. My trauma is still there after many ego dissolutions, so they must have been just parcial, not total. I think i need a clear awakening through 5-meo before i can continue any further. 

Cant meditate withouth clearing Up my trauma anyway.