johnlocke18

Leo, you’re denying criticisms that are true?

265 posts in this topic

@Preety_India We’re pointing out things he actually said. Adeptus was trolling a bit in his video but at this point we’re literally just pointing things out. Now he’s just trying to convince us we’re misinterpreting when he clearly made these claims. That’s gaslighting. If you bully you get bullied back. 

Edited by johnlocke18

@Preety_India He could just say “yeah I said that now I changed my mind” but he has to dance around and tell us we’re deluded for pointing out what he actually said. Of course we’re going to keep going back instead of simply take it. 

4 hours ago, johnlocke18 said:

@Farnaby No misunderstanding I read what you said about maybe were projecting and I’m reassuring you you’re not deluded. 

To be clear healing is a real thing.  It is very advanced though  so what do you actually claim Leo was being delusional about?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, johnlocke18 said:

@Preety_India And Leo does it like some sort of a badge lmao 

Godlike powers are very accessible to you because you are indeed God.  But things like healing are extremely advanced.  However they are indeed possible.  What are the other things you feel Leo was delusional about ?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 They’re possible? Then prove it. Either humans can have godlike powers or not. There’s no “you just misunderstand what I mean”. 

4 minutes ago, johnlocke18 said:

@Inliytened1 They’re possible? Then prove it. Either humans can have godlike powers or not. There’s no “you just misunderstand what I mean”. 

Its very advanced because of oneness.  You can become so awake that you are conscious thaf you actually gave yourself the illness in the first place..thereby mind fucking yourself.  In other words If I cure myself right now of lung cancer you would never know..and further more there would be no difference between me ever having it or not.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 Literally why would you or Leo even need to argue this if it’s possible? Just prove it. Either you can access it or not. If not then it’s a delusion. 

9 minutes ago, johnlocke18 said:

@Preety_India And Leo does it like some sort of a badge lmao 

To be frank, Leo tells and guides people to try psychedelics for learning. 

However you kinda claimed you know so and so because of years of psychedelics. That's called wearing a badge. 

So should I  believe you simply because you did psychedelics? 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@johnlocke18 https://superhumanexperience.io/

There is this, and plenty of footage online. 

There are schools around the world teaching kids to see while blind folded and to move objects at a distance. They have plenty of footage. Some is in the documentary above.

It's also hard to share with others implicit insights. Leo is more of a leader of thought, insight and big picture. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Inliytened1 No you should be able to prove it to me somehow otherwise it’s not objective and you’re delusional. You’re just believing  it’s real.

Winning phrase of the day is: LMAO

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@Thought Art That doesn’t prove anything lmao But this is going off track. Leo said he can’t at the beginning and then he can which was my point. 

@johnlocke18 I just sent you video proof of super normal powers. Your making yourself look foolish right now. Don't ask for proof of these things being possible and then deny it when I send it to you.

Also, stop selectively choosing what Leo said and didn't say. Your distorting reality.

Can we lock this? This fool only wants to argue instead of doing the work himself. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

On 8/9/2021 at 7:18 PM, johnlocke18 said:

@Inliytened1 Literally why would you or Leo even need to argue this if it’s possible? Just prove it. Either you can access it or not. If not then it’s a delusion. 

Again proof is also inclusive of oneness or Infinity.  Healing cannot be proven it just happens.  You will only be able to heal yourself because healing is internal.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 Like I told the other dude this is going off track. My point is Leo said he didn’t claim to and then did claim to. This isn’t me playing games with you making claims that you can’t prove. Just post a video Of you doing something or guess my middle name. Or Leo can. 

1 minute ago, johnlocke18 said:

@Inliytened1 Like I told the other dude this is going off track. My point is Leo said he didn’t claim to and then did claim to. This isn’t me playing games with you making claims that you can’t prove. Just post a video Of you doing something or guess my middle name. Or Leo can. 

No, he claimed he would try to heal himself. He didn't. 

Then

He made a different claim of telepathy which he stands by.

Look, you can waste all day wondering what someone else can do but why not put in the work, read some books and do some practices. Then you can KNOW.

Your just playing in dogshit.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

1 minute ago, johnlocke18 said:

Just post a video Of you doing something or guess my middle name. 

Is it lmao?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi