johnlocke18

Leo, you’re denying criticisms that are true?

265 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, johnlocke18 said:

@Preety_India That’s just justifying it. I could say pain is apart of growth but should I let someone hit me? 

You need to be intelligent in the type of pain. If you read "Pain is good for growth" and ask your friend to smash you over the head with a bat, then you aren't applying growth concepts with intelligence. 

This is part of the limitations of language, logic, reason etc is that it's like a programming language. You need to include paradox, nuance etc in your programming.

Nuance nuance nuance. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Thought Art We use definitions to communicate. So saying something you don’t mean is just miscommunication.  You’re telling me to prove it to myself and I’m asking you for proof. Maybe you’ve never proofed it to yourself and you’re just blindly believing it? 

Just now, johnlocke18 said:

@Preety_India That’s just justifying it. I could say pain is apart of growth but should I let someone hit me? 

Again false equivalency. It's a part of their growth not your growth. Who tells you to follow something that doesn't resonate with you. 

Nobody hit you. Only you allow yourself to be hit. 

You should believe in what you think is true. Let others believe in their truth. 

You see this is the definition of open mindedness. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Thought Art Thats literally my point to her and why I used the analogy. You have to be intelligent with contradictions too. And not let someone use it to gaslight you. 

5 minutes ago, johnlocke18 said:

@Thought Art We use definitions to communicate. So saying something you don’t mean is just miscommunication.  You’re telling me to prove it to myself and I’m asking you for proof. Maybe you’ve never proofed it to yourself and you’re just blindly believing it? 

Yes, we do use definitions to communicate. But, the same word for me means something different for you, at least in subtly. 

Every human has a unique set of database, education etc. So, the same word can mean something different to different people. It's part of relativity. 

Have you heard of the socratic method? Words have a lot of weight for individuals beyond the text book definition. We need to take time with people to figure out what their words mean.

I don't know what exactly you are refering to, proof for what? Yes, I have proven abilities beyond normal western paradigm. I even sent you a documentary that shows you video and teaches you how to start to access it.

But, you are doing what you are afraid of. Just in the opposite direction. Blindly believing they are false.

Beleiving its not real, instead of confirming it. Which, I am offering you do.

But, you aren't really interested in knowing. You just want to argue.

Don't believe anything or be dogmatic. Rule 1 of Actualized.org.

Night my friend! 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

@Preety_India It’s not false equivalence. Gaslighting is bad just like hitting. And I’m not allowing myself to be gaslighted. This is the definition of open mindedness. You seem to think it means blindly believing. Which is why you criticize me for healthy skepticism. 

2 minutes ago, johnlocke18 said:

@Preety_India It’s not false equivalence. Gaslighting is bad just like hitting. And I’m not allowing myself to be gaslighted. This is the definition of open mindedness. You seem to think it means blindly believing. Which is why you criticize me for healthy skepticism. 

Okay, but at least be an actual skeptic. 

Be skeptical of your own skeptisism. Go all the way.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

1 minute ago, johnlocke18 said:

Yours is closed mindedness masquerading as healthy skepticism backed by the false belief that psychedelics brings all awakening. Your mind is looking at everything in a very closed minded distorted way yet you cannot see the truth in what others are saying to you and you project that they must be blindly believing. 

@Thought Art You’re the one not “going all the way” the stuff in that video can be debunked. You want to believe it so you turn your head to really looking into it. And being skeptical of you skepticism is just playing mind games. You simply be skeptical and see if something is real or not. And no actualized has turned into a dogma. It’s just blindly believing stuff or you’re close minded. 

@Preety_India I never said anything about psychedelics bringing all awakening. Leo did. And I’m questioning it lolol this is getting ridiculous. You’re looking at things in a distorted way because Leo did claim this stuff and then he called it delusional. And you’re defending him as if he didn’t. 

@johnlocke18 things of the supernatural nature cannot really be debated.. Because it's a matter of subjective experience. You either believe it or you don't. Your views can also flip over time.. 

There is nothing universal or right or wrong about it because of its subjective nature. 

It's similar to debating the existence of God. 

It pains me to read some of these responses.

Those criticizing Leo here are clearly out of their league, punching upwards at empty air.

It's like @aurum said somewhere earlier:

There are genuine and meaningful critiques that can be made of Leo's work, but I have yet to see a single one on this entire thread.

All criticisms here are from "below" - they all attack a self-conceived, misrepresented fantasy loosely based on Leo's work - rather than the real thing.

For more on criticizing from "below:"

Please keep in mind that Leo is not playing games when he says that he has a decade of contemplation over you.

The lack of reverence is just laughable, though entirely predictable and inevitable.

It's Love.

I’ll sum this up. Leo claimed crazy stuff. Then called it delusional. Now he’s back to claiming it. You guys can call off work to argue whether the stuff is possible but my main point is he contradicted himself. And this negatively influences his followers. 

Edited by johnlocke18

3 minutes ago, johnlocke18 said:

I’ll sum this up. Leo claimed crazy stuff. Then called it delusional. Now he’s back to claiming it. You guys can call off work to argue whether the stuff is possible but my main point is he contradicted himself. And this negatively influences his followers. 

Healing and telepathy are the real deal..but when you actually get to that level all sense of others disappear...so don't expect to share it with anyone.  The fact that Leo came back and shared it with you is a fucking miracle in itself and you should be glad for that. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@RendHeaven Nah lol. He claimed something then called it delusional. Now he’s back to claiming it. It probably confuses and frustrated a lot of his audience and is mentally harmful to them. He contradicted himself and does it a lot it doesn’t matter how “awake” he is. In my opinion, you guys are in a fantasy but factually, Leo contradicts himself and has a bad influence on a lot of people’s mental health. 

@Inliytened1 And you’re just assuming that actually happened to him and telling me to be grateful. Unless you used telepathy lol. Good job on making him look more like a cult leader putting him on a pedestal. 

Just now, johnlocke18 said:

@Inliytened1 And you’re just assuming that actually happened to him and telling me to be grateful. Unless you used telepathy lol. Good job on making him look more like a cult leader putting him on a pedestal. 

I'm not assuming it I am creating it right now.  There is a lot you have to learn..if you want to...we will be here.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

I’ll sum this up. Leo claimed crazy stuff. Then called it delusional. Now he’s back to claiming it. You guys can call off work to argue whether the stuff is possible but my main point is he contradicted himself. And this negatively influences his followers. Especially the unstable ones.