johnlocke18

Leo, you’re denying criticisms that are true?

265 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, johnlocke18 said:

I’ll sum this up. Leo claimed crazy stuff. Then called it delusional. Now he’s back to claiming it. You guys can call off work to argue whether the stuff is possible but my main point is he contradicted himself. And this negatively influences his followers. Especially the unstable ones. 

Who is Leo?

Heh.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 hours ago, AdeptusPsychonautica said:

I don’t want to upset you mate but that was possibly the worst sales pitch ever.

It's clear this guy has no interest in Truth. Bizzare really that you will defend your world view to the grave ultimately.

I'm just saying I don't give a fuck what you do but it more amazes me what the ego is capable of. 

So many people literally telling you "finger pointing to the moon" yet you're stuck in your own story.

You would think that if so many people have experienced God consciousness, there must be something to it. But no, "we are all just defending Leo and have a cult like mentality".

You have no place here unfortunately if you are not willing to open your mind, which is ultimately fine; however your critique is hollow and achieving nothing positive for anyone on the path.

Edited by Godishere

4 minutes ago, Godishere said:

It's clear this guy has no interest in Truth. Bizzare really that you will defend your world view to the grave ultimately.

I'm just saying I don't give a fuck what you do but it more amazes me what the ego is capable of. 

Yeah man it fucking amazes me too.  But I got over it.  Most people wanna stay asleep.  They think it will keep them alive.  But the truth is you only know how to live after you die.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Enough of this nonsense.

If claims of telepathy or God or healing are made, it means you can verify it empirically for yourself.

Go do the work. This debating is just a distraction.

You can certainly delude yourself with psychedelics about any of the above. But that does not mean telepathy, God, or healing are not real. This distinction should not be hard to understand. Delusion about these things is possible with or without psychedelics. If your epistemology is bad you will be in error regardless of psychedelics. The psychedelics will then tend to compound your errors.

Siddhis have been talked about by sages for thousands of years. If the ideas of siddhis surprises or outrages you, then you got a lot of work to do. Leo did not invent siddhis. Nor has Leo even claimed to possess siddhis. I've merely discussed a bit of my experimentation with them. That's all. Every serious spiritual practitioner understands that siddhis are possible and many of them even have siddhis. Many people have siddhis way beyond anything I have claimed. Go troll them.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 8/9/2021 at 9:20 PM, Leo Gura said:

Enough of this nonsense.

If claims of telepathy or God or healing are made, it means you can verify it empirically for yourself.

Go do the work. This debating is just a distraction.

You can certainly delude yourself with psychedelics about any of the above. But that does not mean telepathy, God, or healing are not real. This distinction should not be hard to understand. Delusion about these things is possible with or without psychedelics. If your epistemology is bad you will be in error regardless of psychedelics. The psychedelics will then tend to compound your errors.

Unfortunately I fear telling them to go do the work will fall on deaf ears.  Yet they come here to a spiritual forum- so perhaps there is hope for them yet 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.