Holygrail

why choose to minimize others' suffering vs meditating in a cave 24/7?

46 posts in this topic

why want to help out the world when you reach a high level of consciousness if everything is meaningless and any choice becomes correct?

5 minutes ago, Holygrail said:

why want to help out the world when you reach a high level of consciousness if everything is meaningless and any choice becomes correct?

It comes full circle.  You will become so infinitely intelligent that you will have to dumb yourself down and then want to create a universe in which there is meaning.   And that is exactly what you did.  Kind of a mindfuck eh?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

The natural result of Love being the perceptual filter with which the World is experienced is Mercy.

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

It comes full circle.  You will become so infinitely intelligent that you will then want to create a universe in which there is meaning.   And that is exactly what you did.  Kind of a mindfuck eh?

hahah yeah, youre essentially giving meaning to any choice you make so why not make the most selfless choice which helps others which you also see a "you", so the selfless becomes the selfish and vice versa but its a more "inclusive" selfishness. I guess where im trying to get at is why this desire towards helping others come from, maybe because god enjoys unifying its pieces through love, then destruction begins the whole cycle all over again.

Do you believe that "meaningless" has a meaning? It doesn't, that's just a connotation you're imposing, a meaning. A high level of consciousness is truly meaningless, it's liberation of any limitations that having a high level of consciousness would impose. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

1 minute ago, mandyjw said:

Do you believe that "meaningless" has a meaning? It doesn't, that's just a connotation you're imposing, a meaning. A high level of consciousness is truly meaningless, it's liberation of any limitations that having a high level of consciousness would impose. 

yeh i get that it goes full circle in that you're sorta forced to create meaning and choice at the end of the day. its just the "why" highly conscious people tend to choose helping "others" out. 

@Holygrail Don't ask why, ask how.

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

5 minutes ago, Zigzag Idiot said:

The natural result of Love being the perceptual filter with which the World is experienced is Mercy.

interesting, sure seems like love or unity is the driving force of existence.

Be cause there is no suffering, others, choice, or world. 

It is better to remain tucked away in the cave, better to not know, than to prematurely lie of the truth. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

18 minutes ago, Holygrail said:

hahah yeah, youre essentially giving meaning to any choice you make so why not make the most selfless choice which helps others which you also see a "you", so the selfless becomes the selfish and vice versa but its a more "inclusive" selfishness. I guess where im trying to get at is why this desire towards helping others come from, 

It comes from Love.  Love is the essence of Oneness and the essence of Infinity 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

It comes from Love.  Love is the essence of Oneness and the essence of Infinity 

yeah, im yet to experience this yet i can intuit this being the case

Just now, Holygrail said:

yeah, im yet to experience this yet i can intuit this being the case

There is nothing else but yourself.  You cannot escape the Love for yourself because there is no where to run :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

There are no choices, the higher you go, the less resistance to life there is, on the highest levels, guidance truly does come from above, radiates from within, and spreads like wildfire

It’s apparent through certain experiences or highs in life, meaning could signify means to an end, stories are cycles, without end, only an appearance of such, of death of birth/rebirth 

love and joy are meaningless; without limits, there’s only compassion to serve gracefully in the presence that is, it doesn’t even look like anything in particular, it just feels right 

these “choices” produce karma/consequences or life force keeping the ball of life rolling xD 

5 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Be cause there is no suffering, others, choice, or world. 

It is better to remain tucked away in the cave, than to prematurely lie of the truth. 

yeah, all these meanings are partial, its all just the pure truth of existence 

Because nobody has the balls to do the latter, except some rare gurus once in a while

23 minutes ago, Nahm said:

It is better to remain tucked away in the cave, than to prematurely lie of the truth. 

Mother Earth says, enough, your gestation is over, get the fuck out. Consciously lying of the truth is called art and creation. 

Why some of us want to help? 

Simple, is another way to help ourselves grow even faster. 

Because awakening has infinite stages. 

When a human being really awakens, for real, there is no meaningless, no bordem, no bs, it's just play. Because you are high every moment, this is the natural, a very high DMT state, but at the same time, everything clear and sharp. 

Edited by Goldzilla

Singer

14™

7 minutes ago, Goldzilla said:

When a human being really awakens, for real, there is no meaningless, no bordem, no bs, it's just play. Because you are high every moment, this is the natural, a very high DMT state, but at the same time, everything clear and sharp. 

Precisely.   It is Infinite Bliss which is synonymous with Infinity.  Total lack of meaning is Infinite Love.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Precisely.   It is Infinite Bliss which is synonymous with Infinity.  Total lack of meaning is Infinite Love.

I know you like to play with concepts. 

Hahahahahaha

But there is meaning beyond imagination. 

Lack of meaning is just boring, boring means sleepy. 

Singer

14™