Peace and Love

Music To Inspire Enlightenment

733 posts in this topic

This song is really really good.

I'm contemplating rage and hatred.
(to be read while listening to this song)
I am visualizing some time in the future, a year from now.
I have a boyfriend.  I am mentally healthy and sound, but still need to express my rage in some external form... so...
We drive through the college areas of the city, or town or whatever and pick up old furniture.  Usually college students leave that stuff out at the end of the school year.  We drive to some area in the woods, and pile the furniture up.  We go to the store and get some vodka, tonic water and solo cups, a bat a lighter... and some gasoline.  I ask to be left in peace for a while.

"Leave me!"

I put on this song, and as the sun goes down in the forest clearing I have some strong drinks and smash the shit out of this old furniture.  Every swing of the bat representing an injustice, rape, humiliation, being pushed down the stairs, having to baracade my room for days on end, being chased down for hours, flung into furniture - a swing of the bat - mom!  This old dresser is in shambles.  Dad!  And end table splintered into twenty pieces.  Chadwick!  The plywood from a small entertainment center flies through the air with reckless abandon.  I have another drink - this sound of soulful violins playing - here is my heart... - as the sun sets.

I open the canister of gasoline and lightly dust the furniture with it, just enough to get it started - oh yeah... we made a pit of course, no need to burn down the forest - anyways, I am now completely wasted.  The fire is going strong.  I call my man on the phone, "Babe I'm done.  Can you bring a tent, some sleeping bags, pillows, some long sticks to roast marshmallows on, and whatever you wanna eat.  Oh!  And some vitamins and water."

It takes an hour for him to get to the campsite.  I'm rolling around in the grass, pulling tufts of it out and tossing it into the air - I have a look of maniacal joy on my face.  We get the tent set up and roast some marshmallows.  I take out a short stack of photographs from my childhood and burn each one on the end of a stick.  Popping a marshmallow into his mouth, he says to me, "Those aren't edible you know." 

"Haha, fuck you."  My eyes are twinkling with the joy of a small child.  After the stack of photographs has burned, I pick up another stick and pop a marshmallow on it and rest my head against his shoulder as the giant pile of furniture smolders on in the night.  Later that night we have nasty sex, I have my very first orgasm.  Legends have told that the Gods above could here me cry out, "Oh, I'm finally in the moment!"  They nod in approval.  I become Enlightened.  The end.

Edited by Whywolf

Feeling annoyed that I have to find a new place for emotional support because I like this forum - I am completely alone in this process and genuinely needed this place.
Feeling annoyed that I have this smell on me that attracts people who try to affix themselves to me in weird ways.
Tired of seeing posts that are related to me; tired of being accused of being other people on this forum.
Wanting to work through my anger in healthy ways, and instead feel like I'm being antagonized just to see what sort of response I will eventually give.
People who have been abused are supposed to express it.  This person is trying to stifle that process.
Annoyed because I made a simple mistake, and it wasn't intentionally misleading and now I'm paying the price for it.
I have a dark side.
(this song is awful but it get it's point across - gaslighting fucks with people - don't do it.)
I would like to accept that aspect of myself.

Frustrated because I had made so much progress spiritually.
Gaslighting - don't appreciate it.

Edited by Whywolf

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

I finally learned how to dis-identify with my thoughts.  Took some practice.  But now when a thought comes in I don't fight it, I say, "Aww... ego, you're just enjoying your imagination aren't you?"
And the little part of me is like... "Yeah."
Thoughts aren't real and they don't have to be lived as though they are. 

This is a mix and has instructions before you listen to it.  I made it after my first awakening.
Keep everything paused.  
For the first song, put it on loop and turn the volume down to about 20-30 percent.
For the second song, no need to loop it, it's long - put it about 75-80 percent.
Third song, no need to mess with the volume, just put it on loop.
Play the first song for 30 seconds.
Then play the second song, and in the middle of the third ohm... right about before it tapers of, start the third song.
Sounds pretty sweet.

And that's it.  The loudest represents human suffering and how it ties us all together, the chanting - what it takes to break free, and the pineal gland music the angelic Truth so quietly off in the distance.  Enjoy!  

Edited by Annetta

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

52a343b191883c44b9a477b21ae5d9e4.jpg

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

This is kind of a creepy song - very creepy actually, but I thought it would help to explain what paranoid thoughts feel like for those who are in a psychotic episode, and how those racing thoughts create perception distortions.
This sort of thinking is often found in Bipolar, Schizophrenic and Psychotic Depressives.

It's good for conceptualization, though - this sort of thinking is where the land of artists reside, but if it isn't tamed it runs amok.  

Peace.

Edited by Annetta

(Take note of the moment the dancer "loses" her attraction)

Edited by jse