EntheogenTruthSeeker

5meo Cigarettes and Bipolar Growth

12 posts in this topic

Lol, so @BipolarGrowthand I discovered RSO thc wax put on a cigarette brings you into infinity within seconds. 

you’re welcome. !:P

TM

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

But have you actually tried 5-MeO? I’ll be the first to say, cannabis can be an extremely powerful entheogen. But compared to 5-MeO, DPT, ketamine, and LSD? It’s just not in the same category, nor as versatile for awakenings. If it is as powerful for a particular individual, then meditation would be just as good... Because they’re so highly conscious they can’t get much higher than their “sober” state anyway.

That’s not to say cannabis can’t allow you to access states that basically no other entheogen can — that goes for pretty much any substance though, and for God-realization / infinite understanding / timelessness, weed usually doesn’t cut it.

Try quitting THC for a year and see if you still call yourself awake.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Low quality thread imo. I've been reading some taoist books on nutrition, and from direct experience I don't consider marijuana healthy. Maybe once a month or less.

Also, don't spread misinformation. You are not accessing infinity that way, anymore than other stoners who smoke weed. More like, you are getting really baked.

5meo and thc are leagues apart.

marijuana, I notice, when used infrequently can be very insightful, not really awakening.

Used chronically it makes you deluded, foggy and stupid. From my direct experience of being frequent smoker in the past and seeing how it changes my mindset.

What I personally appreciate in a spiritual seeker is a high priority on groundedness, humility and intellectual and spiritual integrity. I notice how I've lacked these things in the past, and I think that instead of state chasing we should be building functional psychology and spirituality at the same time. We have these tools like journaling, meditation, yoga, qigong, breathwork, and properly used psychedelic use to expand our minds. This work should in the long term be turning us into mature, highly aware human beings. imo, being a functional adult and a spiritual being go hand in hand.  

Nothing wrong with accessing infinity, it's part of my spiritual practice each month to let myself dissolve into the infinite. But, it needs the right structure, protocol, tools, mindset and overall maturity to make it work.

I'd like to see you two go sober, and make some grounded posts in the future. This is a personal development forum after all. Aho!

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Weed/THC is almost like alcohol. You're not gonna be having a full blown God Realization from it, none the less it's enjoyable and fun to do in moderation. 

It's also psychologically addictive. I definitely would not be smoking it it I had a mental illness.

Edited by Godishere

15 minutes ago, Godishere said:

It's also psychologically addictive. I definitely would not be smoking it it I had a mental illness.

This. If you really want to progress spiritually, put down the joint. 

At least, smoke irregularly. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

I never smoke weed so when I do I get FUCKED. I've used Salvia a lot. It feels very similar to Salvia without the Salvia trip beginning. Just that "weird" bizarre "ohhh here we gooo againnnnnn ahhhhhhhhhh" feeling before you fall through the sky spinning.

9 hours ago, Godishere said:

You're not gonna be having a full blown God Realization from it

It is actually possible to come close at least, but with a very strange vibe, but probably only if one has previously had a true God realization with something like 5-MeO-DMT or LSD-25. I do find LSD-25, 5-Meo, and ketamine to be far more useful. If I had more experience with DPT I'd probably add that too, but I can't personally verify that one as being in the same category as the 3 I listed.

11 hours ago, Thought Art said:

What I personally appreciate in a spiritual seeker is a high priority on groundedness, humility and intellectual and spiritual integrity. I notice how I've lacked these things in the past, and I think that instead of state chasing we should be building functional psychology and spirituality at the same time. We have these tools like journaling, meditation, yoga, qigong, breathwork, and properly used psychedelic use to expand our minds. This work should in the long term be turning us into mature, highly aware human beings. imo, being a functional adult and a spiritual being go hand in hand. 

+1 

This is what is meant by the importance of integrating Blue when doing spiritual work, ie. not staying a teenage stoner trapped in hedonistic/chaotic/aimless Red. I'm also speaking directly from experience as you are.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

I am not dismissing the possibility since even I have experienced interesting almost hallucinogenic flickering visual field effects from nicotine but is it likely that you were just pondering infinity before you smoked it and it amplified the thoughts to the point of having an exponential rise in intensity and bodily sensation but not necessarily a connection to any integratable insight?

On 05.08.2021 at 5:10 AM, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

RSO thc wax put on a cigarette brings you into infinity within seconds. 

what?