Daniel347

are Leo's ideas new?

12 posts in this topic

I wondered if Leo's ideas are new or they have been discovered by someone else before Leo? Is he the first man who talked about consciousness and reality in this way?

He is the only person to ever experience the intricacies of his own enlightenment process. Ultimately, the ultimate is always here if it is anywhere. Enlightenment or even God Realization as any human currently conceives of them is an illusory fairytale of groundless lasting efficacy (similar to Newton’s gravity) which will eventually be crushed by a far more intricately understood and ridiculously amazing thing. But the truth is, that future thing relies on everything and the essence of higher development is always here and actually the only thing which ever is or even isn’t. Although my experience is incredibly different than his and I prefer some different nondual pointers, his insight is sound and holds up to investigation in very meaningful ways that are guaranteed to positively change absolutely anyone’s life. To hate Leo is fine. To ignore his work is to shoot yourself in the foot. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

@Daniel347 Not new at all. 

Of course, Leo has his own unique personal insights relevant to modern times, but even he will tell you that much of what he spends his time explaining in his own words has been known and discussed for thousands of years. 

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

Also be grateful that Leo dedicates so much time here. To have the essence of such an amazing mind and soul spend hours of his day answering questions really makes me see him as being as much of the true essence behind any bodhisattva ever. This is your same essence too my friend. Keep seeking and you will help everyone in ways that can never be fully understood at one time. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

@BipolarGrowth Respect! I have the same thoughts about this. Leos work has absolutely put my life on an entire different trajectory and the degree of how his work has shaped my mind is profound.  @Daniel347 He is from what I have researched and seen from my own experience been one of the first or at least few to make the information more relatable to modern times. Definitely the leading in "Advanced Personal Development" in comparison to "personal development" regular personal development does not normally reach Tier 2 thinking where as majority of Leos content is Tier 2. When you reach Tier 2 thinking your whole mind recontextualizes the way you see the world and Leos content can directly facilitate this type of growth with work.

Focus on the solution, not the problem

13 hours ago, Mason Riggle said:

@Daniel347 Not new at all. 

Of course, Leo has his own unique personal insights relevant to modern times, but even he will tell you that much of what he spends his time explaining in his own words has been known and discussed for thousands of years. 

this. 

It's all been said before, but no one was listening.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

What I find really unique about Leo is the scope (=depth x width) and clarity of his teachings. 

11 hours ago, EmptyVase said:

What I find really unique about Leo is the scope (=depth x width) and clarity of his teachings. 

Absolutely. 

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

What has been will be again,
What has been done will be done again;
There is nothing new under the sun.

- Ecclesiastes 1:9

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@Daniel347

On 30/07/2021 at 2:49 PM, Daniel347 said:

I wondered if Leo's ideas are new or they have been discovered by someone else before Leo? Is he the first man who talked about consciousness and reality in this way?

Basically it's like a line up. Sooner or later you're number will be up, and you get to experience something extremely significant about truth. Doing the work would accelerate this a bit sooner, but this is why to me most people will have varying degrees of experiencing consciousness, and most will not go that deep ever.

No but the others usually refuse to speak about it for some gay semantic reason. Leo will legit sit and explain that which "can't be spoken of" for hours.