Periergos

Plugged 5mg, then 10mg 5-MeO-DMT, nothing happened?

26 posts in this topic

This afternoon I did the above and nothing happened. Some information:

• I got it as HCl one month ago from a supposedly trustworthy source, tested it positively with Mecke and Hoffmann reagents, and have stored it in the dark and mostly cool since then
  • I hadn't eaten for 19h and took a dump right before
  • I measured it with a microspoon (the spoon is supposed to measure 5mg on one side and 10mg on the other side, I think the same one as Leo uses in his how to plug video)
  • It dissolved rapidly in water then I plugged it exactly as Leo described it in his how to plug video.
  • I have never done 5-MeO-DMT before but 25+ serious trips with other substances. Never plugged though
  • Only 1.5 months ago I prepared Yopo Snuff and snuffed a total of 5 seeds and nothing happened except some heavy body load and nausea

I'm on the 8th day of my yearly solo-retreat and would very much appreciate this to work out. Does anyone have any advice or can point out a mistake I made?

I will try to smoke it tomorrow with an improvised aluminiumfoil-cup-with-hole tool.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Periergos

I don't know if I'm allowed to say this but it's from a supposedly trustworthy research chemical site in the clear web and I positively tested it with the Mecke and Hoffmann reagents as written above.

Edited by Periergos

How about snorting a little bit? Some people apparently have unpredictable effects from plugging.

Or you could try a bit more.

Disclaimer: I've never done this.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

Those are pretty low doses. You may need to go much higher. But be careful.

Don't plug it too deep.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Periergos said:

I will try to smoke it tomorrow with an improvised aluminiumfoil-cup-with-hole tool.

Dude, a glass oilpipe costs lke 5 bucks. xD If you can post these messages, then you can also order one of these on Amazon or wherever...

Why so serious?

Heating aluminum foil produces toxic fumes. Do not be inhaling that shit.

Need to calibrate your microspoons with a mg scale , i.e. weigh 5-10 microspoons and get an average, then you know how much you're using.

For plugging, 25mg would be lowest you may get some effects, increase in 5mg increments after that. 

Don't smke HCL, it will poison you ! You need freebase for smoking!

As an alternative to plugging,  try snorting, either the powder after cutting it for a few minutes with a classic shaving blade, or dissolved in 0.2-0.3ml water in a syringe.

You have not taken 5 mg and 10 mg, you have taken an unknown amount. Probably less than that. I would guess your spoon holds around 3.5 mg on one side and 7 mg on the second side, but it's just my guess. It depends on how fluffy the powder is. You have to up the dose spoon by spoon, plug two big ones next time, then three, because 100% two won't be enough, because they are not 10 mg. 

And don't fucking smoke HCl from an aluminium foil, that's a terrible idea. HCl will burn and you will be vaping the foil only. If you want to vape it, convert it to freebase first.

Thank you all very much for your quick help. It's a warm delight to have such access to like-minded people.

I plugged 2 big spoons this morning and it felt like the threshold dose. Then 3 big spoons this afternoon and it felt like a light dose. Glad my "ass works right", as Leo said somewhere ?.

Tomorrow I'll have a sitter here and I'll plug 4 or 5 big spoons. Then I'll see if I want to go higher and use the solo-retreat as it will probably be my only one of this length this year or if I let the medium dose settle and continue contemplating as before.

Thanks again to all of you.

1 scoop for me is full God-mode.

It's sad to see most of ya'll need so many scoops.

Make sure your pooper is clean

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

1 scoop for me is full God-mode.

It's sad to see most of ya'll need so many scoops.

Don't see it this way, it's not sad as i wrote you before, you *do* the substance, you have open neurotransmitters that I haven't dreamed of yet. It's like in the gym you can train with much less weight and be as effective ;)

@Insane butterfly It isn't a function of training.

Some folks just born with bigger muscles.

I wish I could take credit for my psychedelic prowess, but in all honesty I can't.

@Periergos

"It dissolved rapidly in water then I plugged it exactly as Leo described it in his how to plug video."

NO his ass is different.

Use the right plugging method. you need to put the syringe in the right place (3 to 4 cm), only there it can be perfectly absorbed

https://www.reddit.com/user/WeirdOneTwoThree/comments/98o55b/guide_to_per_rectal_administration_of_opiates/

Please update with this new technique. Plugging need some tries

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Insane butterfly It isn't a function of training.

Some folks just born with bigger muscles.

I wish I could take credit for my psychedelic prowess, but in all honesty I can't.

Even born with bigger muscles if they don't get trained they won't really care to grow. Don't underestimate your experience and your knowledge.

I'm stuck on 28mg -which is a lot- snorted finding my self contemplating so fast like a computer downloading rapidly thousands of pages but no breakthrough, no God mode, plugged not a chance. 

I'm trying to teach my brain to get the most out of the trip with moderate doses, if I get the knowledge then could be possible 

@Periergos Yea I didn't experience much at all on 5mg or 10mg, just some nausea and high energy feeling. Ego started to dissolve at 15mg I think. First noticed that the distinction between the sound of the radiator and 'me' had disappeared. 20mg felt like what can only be described as a heart chakra opening. Massive open feeling in my chest with Love pouring out with no beginning or source. Cried a lot. Around 22 or 25mg was a total ego dissolution, spontaneous bi-lateral symmetrical body movements, waves of healing vibrations sweeping up and down the body. 25-30mg Actual Infinity directly realises itself. All possible dualities and distinctions (life, world, language, science etc etc) dissolved into Eternal Infinity. Music became Eternal, which was nice. Then GOD GOD GOD. Actual GOD. Pure Actual Divinity. The most insane, completely unimaginable non-experience possible. A total death and rebirth. More bilateral body movements. Started speaking snake-like sounds as the body released tensions and contractions. Then Bliss beyond tears. Never really told anyone about it because people will think i'm crazy and won't understand. 

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

31 minutes ago, Space said:

@Periergos Yea I didn't experience much at all on 5mg or 10mg, just some nausea and high energy feeling. Ego started to dissolve at 15mg I think. First noticed that the distinction between the sound of the radiator and 'me' had disappeared. 20mg felt like what can only be described as a heart chakra opening. Massive open feeling in my chest with Love pouring out with no beginning or source. Cried a lot. Around 22 or 25mg was a total ego dissolution, spontaneous bi-lateral symmetrical body movements, waves of healing vibrations sweeping up and down the body. 25-30mg Actual Infinity directly realises itself. All possible dualities and distinctions (life, world, language, science etc etc) dissolved into Eternal Infinity. Music became Eternal, which was nice. Then GOD GOD GOD. Actual GOD. Pure Actual Divinity. The most insane, completely unimaginable non-experience possible. A total death and rebirth. More bilateral body movements. Started speaking snake-like sounds as the body released tensions and contractions. Then Bliss beyond tears. Never really told anyone about it because people will think i'm crazy and won't understand. 

nice:) @Space

Edited by Aaron p

13 hours ago, Space said:

Fully understood ;)

I'm back from my retreat and I think I had either a very impure substance or a chemical analogue.
I'd appreciate your opinion, guys.

General information:

• The spoon I used holds 10mg (±2mg) of 5meo, I calibrated it again after returning home.
  • Plugging method: Dissolved in 0.6-0.9ml fresh water, inserted 3-5cm (trip 1-3 on all fours, trip 4 standing), pressed the plunger slowly (~5s).
  • I positively tested the substance with the Mecke and Hoffmann reagents a month ago. I have not conducted any other analyses like testing for the presence of common cutting agents or similar (wouldn't know which those could be).

Brief trip reports:

1. 26/07 4pm: Plugged ~5mg, 30min later ~10mg. Nothing happened.
  2. 27/07 9am: Plugged ~20mg. Felt like the threshold dose. Heaviness, light stomach pain, light tryptamine-like visuals. Effects were gone (90%+) at t+20min.
  3. 27/07 3pm: Plugged ~30mg. Felt like the light dose. More heaviness. No discomfort. Effects were gone at t+40-50min.
  4. 28/07 11am: Plugged ~45mg (see picture). Effects as before, just more intense and rather uncomfortable than interesting and definitely not facilitative for contemplation or "increasing general consciousness". I just waited for it to pass, which it did at t+50-60min.
    • The discomfort felt more physical than psychological. The overall effect intensity was definitely lower than 10g of mushrooms or 350mcg LSD or Changa; I could still move and think and talk (I was alone).

The possibilities I see: Either it wasn't 5meo or at least quite an impure one, or a chemical analogue that has the same duration of effect, or the dose was still too low, or I have huge psychological blockages (bit unlikely after 10 days of a great solo-retreat), or I have a rare metabolic abnormality.

I might let a friend try plugging 20-30mg (my "light dose"). If he experiences "better" effects, I'll try snorting it myself. If he experiences the same effects, I'll try to get another batch from another research chemical website (again, I hope I'm allowed to say that). I might also send this one into a drug testing lab, if I find one that does a 5meo analysis.

What do you think? Am I missing something or interpreting something erroneously?

8628CB50-8B51-4795-9969-344865E39D5B.jpeg