Leo Gura

CRT Paranoia & Foolishness

99 posts in this topic

This is amusing:

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Awesome job by the reps. They are offering a wonderful platform to the CRT.

18 minutes ago, Willie said:

It sounds very forced and inauthentic.

Math sounds very forced and inauthentic.

@Leo Gura A recent actualized clips episode talks about how you get out of life what you put into it and that life is very fair in that way. I was wondering how race plays into that. Do a black person and a white person who put the same amount of work into their life get the same results? 

"You Create Magic" 

1 hour ago, Flowerfaeiry said:

@Leo Gura A recent actualized clips episode talks about how you get out of life what you put into it and that life is very fair in that way. I was wondering how race plays into that. Do a black person and a white person who put the same amount of work into their life get the same results? 

It's inaccurate to go with the single person of each color because you could easily pick outliers to represent whatever your perspective is. 

But if we take a million of each and just apply to them that if you're black you're less likely to get a callback when looking for a job, at the end of the day if they worked the same black people will get less jobs. 

Here's the link for proof. 

https://www.nber.org/papers/w9873

There are a lot more of examples like this but I think that one is enough to get the point across. 

1 hour ago, Flowerfaeiry said:

Sigh..., that's the wrong interpretation. 

It is suppose to mean your life will be richer in terms of it's depth of experience, it does NOT mean better off materially. Privileged people who don't take life seriously suffer more than many under-privileged people who have taken the time to invest in philosophy, wisdom, truth, beauty, career, life purpose, etc. The reward here is satisfaction and depth of experience, not material well meaning. There's a world outside of the US where people work way harder living under abject poverty, these people may even have more intelligence and talent, obviously people don't get the same results for the same amount of work, people are literally born into royalty still.

“Many talk like philosophers yet live like fools.” — Proverb

3 hours ago, Flowerfaeiry said:

Nope

People gotta work different amounts to get the same results. And some people can't get the same result no matter how hard they work.

I am never gonna be a Victoria Secret model no matter how hard I work.

@Flowerfaeiry Depends. In my opinion, I dont think race is at the forefront of the issue anymore in 1st world countries (depending on what area you live in). It feels more like classism with a combination of after-effects of racism, but I could be wrong. So while the answer is no, I still feel there needs to be a distinction made between those terms. Make sense? I actually think not making this distinction is causing a lot of problems and more division. 

24 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Not with that attitude...

Race hustling is a much more widespread problem than racism.

Edited by StarfoxEpiphany

5 minutes ago, StarfoxEpiphany said:

Race hustling is a much more widespread problem than racism.

Billionaires love it because it distracts from the wealth tax

@Epikur You really want a wealth tax, then taxing asset derivatives would be the way to do it.  Of course, public financial literacy would be required for this to happen. 

Instead, we have CNN videos of a race hustler clamining the US was founded on racism.  It wasn't.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Victoria Secret is going stage Green. Angels are gone.

They are hiring more inclusive people. Plus size models, trans women, female soccer player.

So never say never. :D

1 hour ago, StarfoxEpiphany said:

@Epikur  Instead, we have CNN videos of a race hustler clamining the US was founded on racism.  It wasn't.

???

@OpoA monkey next to a picture of a black woman, wow.  Why don't you take advice from your own dogma and try to be a little more sensitive!

28 minutes ago, StarfoxEpiphany said:

@OpoA monkey next to a picture of a black woman, wow.  Why don't you take advice from your own dogma and try to be a little more sensitive!

Can someone please kick these trolls* out? 

Edited by Opo

8 minutes ago, Opo said:

Can someone please kick these retards out? 

Holy smokes, I get it now!  You actually are subconsciously racist which is why you've been going around telling people it's such a problem.  You were describing yourself!

7 hours ago, Flowerfaeiry said:

Do a black person and a white person who put the same amount of work into their life get the same results? 

3 hours ago, Depersonilized said:

In my opinion, I dont think race is at the forefront of the issue anymore in 1st world countries (depending on what area you live in)

Remember, Leo said a few weeks ago, that if Osho was a pragmatic person, he would've never allowed such a stupid cult to be formed around him?

well well well.

Spiral Stage Purple.