Genghis Khan

How Many People Are Enlightened?

78 posts in this topic

@Aakash  let me clarify a little bit. No I don't think we are an illusion, I think we are real living human beings on a planet.

The ego construct within the human being is what creates the illusion, commonly referred to as the masks we wear or Maya the illusion of the self.

The pregnant nothingness within the human body that I was describing would be equivalent to the soul or the spirit. Only this spirit or soul is not an individual soul like the ego tries to make you believe. No this nothingness is literally the essence of all existence, it is the absolute in its self...

The article is just fine a good read! Thanks...

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@VeganAwake you didn't notice a distortion 

yeah an illusion that's real ..  that's how this whole forum views it. 

direct experience = IS AND IS NOT 

you can't escape it lol 

@zeroISinfinity  I would recommend watching the samadhi part 2 video it's not what you think from 23 minutes on and it will describe the pregnant nothingness I am describing.

The reason being is I stumbled on to these two videos about 3 weeks after one of my last big Awakenings in April and it was almost identical to my own experience I was utterly shocked.

Edited by VeganAwake

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@VeganAwake  ... just continue with your work and it will come...

@archi  when you make something into a future goal you're putting a little mini roadblock in front of what can be realized now. 

Here is one of my favorite quotes I will leave you all with.

"God dwells in you, as you, and you don't have to 'do' anything to be God-realized or Self-realized, it is already your true and natural state. Just drop all seeking, turn your attention inward, and sacrifice your ego mind to the One Self radiating in the Heart of your very being." - Ramana Maharshi

@archi thank you and I appreciate the encouragement. Are you going through an Awakening process yourself?

@SoonHei  sorry I don't even know what to ask you but you used one of my favorite lines it is as it is.

I'm trying to meet more enlightened people or people experiencing Awakening.

LOOL all i'm saying is if you are enlightened, that is crazy amounts of surrender. How do you do it ahaha 

Fuck me, that's not even a joke. I just tried it now, imagining going through a mystical experience and not even identifying with it, like nothign has ever happened. 

You guys are nuts, i rate all of you ahah who ever is enlightened and reading this

Edited by Aakash

On 2/11/2016 at 0:15 AM, Juan Cruz Giusto said:

@Leo Gura Does enlightenment make you not wanting to be an influence on mainstrream society or it is because most people who become enlightenemnt are usually not interested in mainstream stuff?

@Juan Cruz Giusto what I find interesting is the idea that there a you to be enlightened. Or perhaps to become enlightened is to become dead

@Aakash  you're very welcome..Remember the falling away is not an action or something you practice doing. It's a realization that can happen immediately. 

For example if your name is John and you're an Orthodox Christian Living in Miami Beach Florida who thinks he is angry and jealous at times, and also believes himself to be a lazy and often shy individual that lacks social skills. He also thinks he is one-sided, jealous and self-absorbed, And has a horrible work ethic

None of this is true & None of this is who you really are... it is an illusion created by yourself and culture. 

We buy into these labels and false beliefs about ourselves. We create and identity out of these illusions.

It's really the silliest thing ever when you realize it.

Shed these layers of the false self. Peel the onion and toss the layers of Illusion to the side( completely drop them and disattach)

Then you will find your true self...

Message_1562515961193.jpg