vindicated erudite

Why do we dream?

11 posts in this topic

@vindicated erudite I have some experience working with someone doing dream analysis.. it seems that it's a way to resolve or work through something we haven't been able to deal with partly or fully in wakefulness. It can be a vision or something that induces anxiety or fear, or some unmet need. It can uncover truths that you aren't ready yet to look at in wakefulness. That's just my experience though there are other interpretations..

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

Dreams, by my understanding, are memories of past lives.

The help to guide us and quite simple to interpret once you awaken, so I'm told.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

You sleep to go back to the source and infinity/God to balance the limitations of this imagined existence. Dream is no different than reality. Our imagination creates both as infinity/God. As God, even tho you created all the limitations of your current existence, you began to crave the infinite power/love you had. But at the same time, you don't want to be God all the time. So you made a rule that gives you the best of both, when you are awake, you are human, and you experience your own creation. When you are tired of that experience, you go to sleep and become God to dream up whatever other experiences you wish, but then erasing most of them as you go back to being a human again when you want to. 

If you are super aware/conscious, for example, after experiencing God through psychedelic, when you go to sleep right after it, it will feel like you simply skipped time without sleeping. The moment you close your eyes and the moment you wake up will feel like an instant event, even when hours have passed in reality. Because you do not need more experience of God, thus you do not dream nor go unconscious. You will simply construct reality in an instant in your direct experience. 

3 hours ago, puporing said:

it seems that it's a way to resolve or work through something we haven't been able to deal with partly or fully in wakefulness. It can be a vision or something that induces anxiety or fear, or some unmet need. It can uncover truths that you aren't ready yet to look at in wakefulness. That's just my experience though there are other interpretations..

I've wondered about that...

"You Create Magic" 

Dreams are the best tool to make u realize the ultimate. Because u are creating whole realities from your conciousness, where everyone is you and you are also you, where u are God in that reality and u can do literally whatever u want but u are ignorant about your own nature and power. I mean, it's mindblowing and all that is done naturally u don't even have to be involved or concious of that process for it to happen.

Hmm for me there's been a combination of being very limited and being very unlimited in my dreams.. Like I could have all my desires met or, the thing I fear or give too much power to in wakefulness expand/exaggerate even more in my dreams and hinder me. But the ladder is perhaps just a sign that I have assigned it too much power/influence. Actually, the person I was seeing to help me with that walked me through such a case, where I would have recurring dreams about being blocked/interrupted on my journey (mainly my parents or parent like figures), and since then I have not had such dreams again.. 

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

Perhaps it goes all the way down and all the way up, like one of those mandelbrot things.

If infinity is inside itself then maybe yeah.

There are different types of dreams

1) Dreams that show events from during the day in a mixed up fashion, just re-playing the data sort of thing

2) More conscious dreams, in which you appear to have a purpose and there is some sort of storyline playing out with deeper meaning.

3) lucid dreams, in which you gather knowing that you're in the dream plane, and have more free will within the dream, rather than playing out the storymode.

4) Messages from the Universe - this is rare, from my experience at least, while falling asleep I felt the top of my head (crown chakra) as if someone was touching it. Later that night I dreamt a very deeply meaningful dream with my guardian angel on a bus. I was half asleep in the dream and she was trying to teach me stuff. Showed me one really beautiful looking place and told me; "this is hell" - I connected that place with gaming and with other addictions I am struggling with. She was in business clothes and everyone around was black and white business man,.

Edited by Dodo

Free yourself from attachment; Free yourself from fear; Free yourself from desire; Take deep breaths through the diaphragm and train that muscle; Meditate and meld with reality; Never skip spirit day 🙏 🤲 Don't have enemies, they are you.