Javfly33

Do women hate certain men?

22 posts in this topic

na they dont hate you 

in fact green loves you. at least in theory should right? they support men who are more "feminine" i guess. but wouldnt say women find it attractive. but they support out of love and breaking gender norms 

i think it has to do with your inner child and healing rather than women 

i empathize with you though. i can think like that at times. it's a tough place 

if a woman actually despised you for being literally wounded and a suffering person (doormat type) i think that tells you more about them than you. and they're self-selecting themselves by not having empathy and some humanity for you. also it's weird especially since many women themselves have this issue (doormat type)

Edited by Jacob Morres

4 hours ago, Jacob Morres said:

if a woman actually despised you for being literally wounded and a suffering person (doormat type) i think that tells you more about them than you. and they're self-selecting themselves by not having empathy and some humanity for you. also it's weird especially since many women themselves have this issue (doormat type)

It's not weird, it's totally normal.

They can't accept people that are doormat because themselves are (to a high degree or not), and it's just a shadow they don't want to face.

If they accepted it, and where inclusive to it, the shadow would have to be faced and ultimately slayed.

Basically everything we hate we have inside us, and everything we chase unconsciously is something we didn't get in the past, and those can be expressed in lots of counter-intuitive ways.

That's funny cause it makes me think of Psychoanalysis, and how complicated their lingo is, it makes me wonder if they even understand what they're talking about sometimes xD

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them