Raptorsin7

Do You Judge Looks?

45 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, mivafofa said:

@Shin you know it's these kind of statements that feed countless women's insecurity about their flat body they will get breast implant. Then you'll complaint she's fake. 

Yet if she puts it on, you'll complaint she's wearing too much makeup ?

Thanks for speaking out like that, I’m not a woman but I appreciate the necessity and courage of what you’re doing. 

Youre 100% spot on, thank you. 

@mivafofa A bit of makeup is ok. Too much makeup is a big no. 

9 minutes ago, mivafofa said:

@Shin you know it's these kind of statements that feed countless women's insecurity about their flat body they will get breast implant. Then you'll complaint she's fake. 

Attraction in general is ruthless and harsh for both men and women. 

Edited by Harlen Kelly

3 minutes ago, Harlen Kelly said:

The only thing that is harsh about attraction is that we base our value on how attractive we are to other people, most of whom are probably not even good for us and so their lack of attraction for us is a grace.

It’s a social game that feeds insecurity and you play it only until you don’t. 

In its purest sense attraction is a preference and preferences we are all entitled to. What we imagine that our preferences mean is another story. 

6 minutes ago, Harlen Kelly said:

@Harlen Kelly it was a pointer to show how some men are just shooting themselves in the foot.

Same as calling women slut if they sleep too much around. Guess what happens next? Women will be afraid to sleep around too much. Then men will complaint they can't manage to get laid. Lol

@MatteO22 ?

23 minutes ago, MatteO22 said:

The only thing that is harsh about attraction is that we base our value on how attractive we are to other people, most of whom are probably not even good for us and so their lack of attraction for us is a grace.

The process of attraction is unconscious, automatic and irrational. It is done for you, there is not a free agent that is deciding what to feel attracted to, just like your heart is beating automatically without any input from you. 

You (and most people) value how attractive you are to other people for the same reason that you value water of food, it's a basic survival need. 

23 minutes ago, MatteO22 said:

It’s a social game that feeds insecurity and you play it only until you don’t. 

It's just survival. Sure, you don't have to participate in the game if you don't want to. 

16 minutes ago, mivafofa said:

Same as calling women slut if they sleep too much around. Guess what happens next? Women will be afraid to sleep around too much. Then men will complaint they can't manage to get laid. Lol

I agree 110% with this. Most guys who do that are insecure and sexually repressed. 

Edited by Harlen Kelly

51 minutes ago, mivafofa said:

Yet if she puts it on, you'll complaint she's wearing too much makeup ?

I thought «she» was a «he».

Wouldn't have made that joke otherwise ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin lol that's  a he. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

13 minutes ago, Shin said:

I thought «she» was a «he».

Wouldn't have made that joke otherwise ?

Yeah I re-read your comment right after I made mine and realized that's what you might have meant.. thx for confirming. 

7 minutes ago, mivafofa said:

Yeah I re-read your comment right after I made mine and realized that's what you might have meant.. thx for confirming. 

Concerning women with flat chest, well that would be lying to say a decent proportion of men like that.

Don't see the problem with implants or make up, just that in some case it's unnecessary, neurotic and/or overkill.

Just like men who are so buff they don't look like healthy anymore.

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

1 hour ago, Harlen Kelly said:

The process of attraction is unconscious, automatic and irrational

It’s only unconscious until it’s not, we are almost often attracted to what’s familiar to us from our emotional imprinting growing up, as such there is much more growth and value to be gained in healing this than your statements seem to lead on. We love based on how safe we feel to give and receive love, it isn’t necessarily some caveman survival genetics driving this. That would be overly deterministic. 

1 hour ago, Shin said:

Concerning women with flat chest, well that would be lying to say a decent proportion of men like that.

Maybe you mean literally flat. Then yea not a lot of people will like that. 

But petite usually means small and perky tits and that a lot of guys like. 

Edit: look at models they represent beauty and almost all of them are flat. 

Edited by Opo

47 minutes ago, MatteO22 said:

It’s only unconscious until it’s not, we are almost often attracted to what’s familiar to us from our emotional imprinting growing up, as such there is much more growth and value to be gained in healing this than your statements seem to lead on. We love based on how safe we feel to give and receive love, it isn’t necessarily some caveman survival genetics driving this. That would be overly deterministic. 

So, are you consciously choosing who you are attracted to or is the entire process unconscious and automatic like the beat of your heart?

If your answer is yes, where is the agent that is taking the decision located?

Edited by Harlen Kelly

4 minutes ago, Harlen Kelly said:

So, are you consciously choosing who you are attracted to or is the entire process unconscious and automatic like the beat of your heart?

If your answer is yes, where is the agent that is taking the decision located?

I’m not sure if you’re trying to be helpful or educational, regardless there seems to be a misperception.

If we are attracted to certain dynamics by becoming aware we allow such patterns to heal and be resolved over time. The agent as you speak is just the magnetic pull inside your body, that is either a result of trauma or an expression of wholeness. 

We do not choose who we are attracted to yet with growth we can determine  how lost and helpless we will be in those patterns. With more awareness and patience, we can make choices that allow those patterns to be untangled.

To answer your question ‘where’s the agent’... Agent Smith has left long ago he went after Neo and I haven’t seen him since. 

2 hours ago, Opo said:

Maybe you mean literally flat. Then yea not a lot of people will like that. 

But petite usually means small and perky tits and that a lot of guys like. 

Edit: look at models they represent beauty and almost all of them are flat. 

Yeah but they have such a beautiful face that it compensate a lot.

God, I'm arguing about women boobs, I think that's enough internet for today xD 

God is love

And God in them

17 hours ago, Shin said:

No way in hell any men would want to fuck a flat or flat girl, that's just the harsh truth

2 hours ago, Shin said:

Yeah but they have such a beautiful face that it compensate a lot.

I guess you proved it to yourself

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Another discussion of people convinced they understand attraction.

Its constructed, and you've lost the ability to rewire yourself. 

All preferences are constructed.

Ive never met a women i was not 100% physically attracted to and ready for. 

Notice the feelings that arise when watching this. Maybe disgust? That's a reflection of something you've rejected within yourself. Its shadow. Withholding love from yourself

Watch until you've re-contextualized your attraction. 

If everyone on the planet looked like that, thats what you would be attracted to. :o;)

-----------

Tips:

• Fantasies about having sex with her and loving the experience, make sure to properly manifest the emotions (physical sensation, excitement, anticipation, masculinity, her lust for you, your lust for her, she wants to be filled). Run a detailed emotional simulation. 
Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

On 09/06/2021 at 2:03 AM, Raptorsin7 said:

I was wondering if anyone here does not judge someone according to how they look when looking for a partner? 

Looks are one of the first things I notice when judging a person's attractiveness, and I've heard many men express this opinion, but I wonder if maybe there is a significant amount of people who don't judge primarily according to looks. And if so, why is this?

I think of course everybody does. Maybe not every time according to cultural Standards as "pretty" is completly subjective.

If she has to be too perfect visually this could become a problem as cultural standard hot and intelligent, spiritual etc. is very rare. So this would be a dumb way to go, as it is unrealistic for every man because of lack of occurence.

Edited by IAmReallyImportant

You can derive it from simple logic

Left means not right

23 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm sure in Tibet they fuck goats and sheep and whatever is around.

Being a monk is lonely work.

What if a female with e.g. deformed face is reading this right now? Do you even think about the implications of what you write? It doesn’t seem like. 

Left means not right

42 minutes ago, IAmReallyImportant said:

What if a female with e.g. deformed face is reading this right now? Do you even think about the implications of what you write? It doesn’t seem like. 

My comment does not apply to women at all. I was talking about how desperate men will have sex with anything. This is just a fact of life. It says nothing about women.

I was also being humorous, and not at the expense of women but at the expense of men.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 09/06/2021 at 4:23 AM, Leo Gura said:

We all do.

It is absurd to function otherwise. Or else you'd mate with a goat.

It happens automatically and subconsciously.

I have drawn a connection with this post and thought this could be easily misunderstood by a female who think she is bad looking.

Left means not right