Vzdoh

Acceptance and love for my dark side

22 posts in this topic

Hi guys, 

I recently discovered that there are still dark parts of myself that I do not accept fully. It's also sometimes called shadow self. I have done a lot of work on myself. Did Hoffman process, vipassana, multiple spiritual and Buddhist retreats and now working with my coach, I understood that there are still parts of me that I do not love and accept fully. There are not many, maybe 80% I am there already. 

Accepting and embracing shadow self normally unleashes crearivity, kundalini energy, spontaneity and life force. I do have all of that already too, but not at the level I wished. 

Anyone has done any work in that space and can recommend good resources to have a look at? 

Super grateful! 

❤️❤️❤️❤️???

Nothing quite like psychedelics to bring out your shadow.

2 years of therapy in 1 trip.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Vzdoh Also, take a look at my posts on healing. You'll find resources, exercises, info, and various approaches.

Been on the healing journey for 5 committed years: traumas, deep wounds, negative beliefs, emotional blockages, internal fragmentation, blocked chakras, tight muscles, deep tensions, dysfunctional relationship dynamics. --> Check out my posts for info on how to heal:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82579-what-causes-anhedonia-how-can-it-be-cured/?page=2#comment-1167003

@Leo Gura hey Leo, thanks for reply. 

I live in Singapore and don't want to die as a result of psychodelics use here. Its death penalty for doing drugs in here. 

Any other solutions? 

I will however try next time I am in the USA. 

???

4 minutes ago, Vzdoh said:

@Leo Gura hey Leo, thanks for reply. 

I live in Singapore and don't want to die as a result of psychodelics use here. Its death penalty for doing drugs in here. 

Any other solutions? 

I will however try next time I am in the USA. 

???

Yes, plenty of tips and exercices when the new section of the forum will open !

Sans titre.png

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 hour ago, Vzdoh said:

Yeah, bad idea then.

How about Shamanic Breathing? You seen my video on it? 60 mins of Shamanic Breathing will bring out all your inner demons.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Superfluo thank you dear. Bought all the books u recommended and subscribed to Teal - she is amazing ?❤️?

@Shin when will that happen? 

Would be great to have specific section dedicated to it ??

@Leo Gura nope. Haven't seen it. Will go have a look. Is it similar to holotropic breathing? 

Done that but under supervision. 

Lots of amazing insights came out. 

@Leo Gura Do you see serious potential in weekly 60 minutes of Shamanic Breathing practice? Also maybe combining that with dreamwork and meditation as well.

I also live in a country where I will get in lots of trouble for acquiring psychedelics. But I guess Shamanic Breathing especially will be sufficient to some degree to work on our emotions and inner demons, without psychedelics.

@Vzdoh Yes, it's similar to holotropic breathing

Been on the healing journey for 5 committed years: traumas, deep wounds, negative beliefs, emotional blockages, internal fragmentation, blocked chakras, tight muscles, deep tensions, dysfunctional relationship dynamics. --> Check out my posts for info on how to heal:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82579-what-causes-anhedonia-how-can-it-be-cured/?page=2#comment-1167003

5 minutes ago, Vzdoh said:

@Shin when will that happen? 

Would be great to have specific section dedicated to it ??

I don't know, I'm fighting for it xD

God is love

And God in them

@Vzdoh @Leo Gura nope. Haven't seen it. Will go have a look. Is it similar to holotropic breathing? 

Done that but under supervision. 

Lots of amazing insights came out. 

Update: watched the video and done 30min of shamanic breathing. How come time passed by so fast? Just had tingling sensations in my hands, energy and tingling of electricity in my solar plexes, convulsions of muscles in solar plexes and a strange tightening around my chest - felt like I am a toddler with pants tightened above my breasts, and it was squeezing hard in that area. Weird. 

Will do 60min next time. 

Thanks for suggesting ?

@Vzdoh That's a fragment of a memory that came up as a sensation. Memories have different parts, smell, touch, emotions, sight, sounds, taste, or just bodily sensations, but these elements can be separate.

@Vzdoh @bazera I do breathwork every night with online facilitators. One can go into deep conscious states for mysticism, insight and healing. I think there is a lot of value doing it with a facilitator and group. 

I just listed lots of Breathwork resources on my journal 'Breath' that I am engaged with. 

As well, I have some recorded sessions with trained facilitators I can share. If interested, please DM me. 

The possession, consumption, manufacturing, import, export, or trafficking of these and other controlled drugs in any amount are illegal. Persons caught with less than the Mandatory Death Penalty amounts of these controlled substances face penalties ranging from caning (up to 24 strokes) to life in prison. - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misuse_of_Drugs_Act_(Singapore)

@Vzdoh Wow.. that's freaking nuts!!

11 minutes ago, cookiemonster said:

@Vzdoh Wow.. that's freaking nuts!!

Type Saudi Arabia laws on google.

You're not prepared !

God is love

And God in them

Sedona Method is excellent for shadow work!

On 25.5.2021. at 0:24 AM, Shin said:

Type Saudi Arabia laws on google.

You're not prepared !

You can have many wives there. 9_9

Not all that bad. B|