Harikrishnan

Mahasamadhi

33 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Eren Eeager said:

@Leo Gura Will we keep doing it forever or will we just be forever after mahasmadhi? or "who knows?" maybe the answer? 

I suspect it cycles around. You could be in Mahasamadhi for eternity, then pop out as a baby. So it's the best of both worlds.

2 hours ago, Eren Eeager said:

@Leo Gura and another question. Do you think this monk was able to naturally attain DMT levels of consciousness so he could be able to even transcend that to mahasmahdi?

I don't know.

The problem is, people who follow my work are not hardcore full time monks. So my work cannot assume that. Just by watching my work already admits you are spiritually lazy and not willing to work hard like that monk. That's just the nature of YT.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

15 hours ago, Harikrishnan said:

Budhist monk consciously leaving his body.

Increadible. I'm suprised they allowed it to be filmed.

What fascinates me about these buddhist is how ordinary they look. They look so ordinary I almost feel better then them just by 2months of meditation practice :D and they never have "I'm special" smirk on their face. They just quietly dissapear from the world. Amazing quality of being egoless.

?

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

This isn't Mahasamadhi, you missed part 2

14 minutes ago, Fran11 said:

?

16 hours ago, Harikrishnan said:

Budhist monk consciously leaving his body.

The idea of Mahasamadhi is very similar to the idea of unicorns. Body is inside you, the whole experience is inside you, you can't leave you. Be where you are fully, don't engage in the thinking about unicorns, there is so much more life here, enjoy.

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

25 minutes ago, Fran11 said:

Hallelujah, it's a miracle, he came back from the dead.

Sigh.

Paramahansa Yogananda left by mahasamadhi on March 7th, 1952. So was Sadhguru's wife, Vijaya Kumari.

Edited by Eternal Unity

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

Nobody has any clue what death is, and once dead, that will still be the case. Even those that do know what death is, only know it by virtue of not not-knowing it. It’s not real. Mahasamadhi can probably be done by simply not breathing or maybe starving, but the most common form is probably just enlightenment. Yeah I know that’s not mahasamadhi of the body — I wonder if that mahasamadhi (the kind most would consider the real one) is the belief in the body held by no one, evaporating. ?? 

8 hours ago, Fran11 said:

?

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

21 hours ago, Eternal Unity said:

Paramahansa Yogananda left by mahasamadhi on March 7th, 1952. So was Sadhguru's wife, Vijaya Kumari.

Do you know the full story of sad gurus wife? It's very suspicious imo

2 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Do you know the full story of sad gurus wife? It's very suspicious imo

I know that. For me, I trust Sadhguru.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

Locking this for fake Mahasamadhi video.

Please double check before posting fake news.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.