mikeyy

Death

17 posts in this topic

So when we die what do u guys think happens like the ego dies and u become one with everything is it like enlightenment like everyone gets to be enlightened but some wait till ther dead?

When I read echart tolle he says how in essence were life itslef like life is the dancer we are the dance sorta thing so wer immortal but r we conscious of that when body mind die

4 minutes ago, mikeyy said:

When I read echart tolle he says how in essence were life itslef like life is the dancer we are the dance sorta thing so wer immortal but r we conscious of that when body mind die

@mikeyy Don't take anything on blind belief, but be open to the possibility of it.

[insert quote here]

Yea ido kinda do that sometimes cuz like alot of these spiritual gurus seem so bkissed out im thinkin fuckk they must know the answers ahah

Lol i like Lenny's comment. You should define what is 'you'. This reminds me of a School of life video -> 

It might answer your question.

On 4/11/2016 at 5:19 PM, mikeyy said:

Yea ido kinda do that sometimes cuz like alot of these spiritual gurus seem so bkissed out im thinkin fuckk they must know the answers ahah

Many do but communicating the answer in a successful way is extremely difficult.
Unknowing what your political views are, we could say that it is extremely difficult to change them. Its something like that but in a sense simpler and harder at the same time.

On 11/4/2016 at 9:09 AM, mikeyy said:

So when we die what do u guys think happens like the ego dies and u become one with everything is it like enlightenment like everyone gets to be enlightened but some wait till ther dead?

No, death will not make you enlightened. 

After death during the bodiless existence, the interval between two bodies, the experiences and impressions of all previous births remain with the soul in seed form. As soon as the soul acquires a body, they will become active. 

It is like taking away a car from a person who has always been driving. Now he cannot drive a car or press an accelerator - because he has no car. Neither can he apply brakes to slow down. But his experiences of car driving remain with him. He is out of the car, but his experiences of driving remain with him in seed form. If he acquires a car after some years, he will be able to drive it as soon as he puts his foot on the accelerator.

Death? You mean the Transition ? :D

Sorta, Its basically like waking up from a dream.

Like when you have a nightmare and you wake up and you don't feel bad as usual but instead you feel relieved and free that its all over and go on by your day with a smile because you are free from your horrible nightmare. Unless of course you've been somehow been in a state of bliss most of your life.

Just my understanding based on the experiences I've had. Indeed ego dies(in a human sense) and become one with everything but at the same time there is a universal identity(if you will) present. Its not really explainable but you remember everything when you wake up again and ultimately doesn't really matter as this whole life will be nothing but a faded memory. Do you remember the dream you had before you woke up this morning?

B R E A T H E

Notice, every single moment a thought arises, a thought dies. A sensation arises, a sensation dies. A sound arises, a sound dies, an image arises, an image dies. You don't think twice about it when it happens, because you are still there. When the body dies, you don't think twice about it, you are still there.

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

@mikeyy depends what people's beliefs are, religion.. so many factors that contribute to what may or may not happen to us after we die. Whatever happens to us is whatever you believe will happen. Who is to say my view is correct and your wrong and vice versa?

Hello everybody,

there is only Live and no Death. What we really are is Nothingness = pure Awareness = God but you can call that also Life. The only Thing that dies is our gathered body-mind-ego combination. But that is not what or who we really are.

this is a good Explanation from Sadhguru:

On 04/11/2016 at 3:39 AM, mikeyy said:

What happened before you were alive? And what happens every night between loosing consciousness and dreaming/waking up again?

“If you correct your mind, the rest of your life will fall into place.”  - Lao Tzu

On 12.11.2016 at 0:03 AM, Schulzy said:

Lol i like Lenny's comment. You should define what is 'you'. This reminds me of a School of life video -> 

It might answer your question.

This video is tricky, and I also find not so precise. It's in essence what Leo talks about, but this video is vague.

On 4 november 2016 at 4:39 AM, mikeyy said:

Well asked!

How does the law works after death, how must hell and heaven been seen?

I remain I, The I (All pervasive Awareness, Me). Little me, is Me + desire, streaming away by its own desires, heaven and hell are exhaustion mechanisms based on duality which is the doctrine of temporary. One goes on with ones own game of either having the taste of becoming the defilement (unwholesome) which refers to hell, or the game of getting rid of it (wholesome) which refers to heaven. In either way this never stops. Heaven and hell are there for true unwholesome, and removing the attachment to it by getting rid of the desire leading to it, is true wholesome.

So for example if hitler would become one, his desires did not rest, and this time he wants it to put his doings to unlimited extent (understand that he was already one when he was here, and did the things he did, so why would he do different after death?), which he can, and will there for create the lowest hell, and play his game on. Hell will become hell, when he is tired of his games, yet he is not yet fully done yet, fully exhausted. Its a burning place, sure, with unlimited space to do his unwholesome deeds, sure I belief it will burn. The same happens for heaven, one will eventually grow boring of it due to no excitement, always nice, sweet and fluffy like experiences.

There for be focused on true wholesome deeds, that sprouts from seclusion from unwholesome deeds (good and evil), purifying the mind of its defilements, pure mind, that is Awareness will be attained by living in accordance, and no rebirth in heaven or hell will occur, due to the desires that led to heavens and hell is finally to its end. And one will be just one, remaining so. 

But it comes at a price, one must live simple, without much possessions, always behave in according of Awareness, always mindful and free from attachment towards worldly activities by seclusion from it, free of mind, surely will not come back in heavens or hells, which is the true kingdom of the Supreme.

Edited by Motus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOBDIoLi3C4 Ahayah Ashar Ahayah, chant and be free!

I once lost consciousness, you know how it was?

I just woke up immeditely after being hit, at least that's what I thought. In reality I been lying on the ground for around 15 minutes.

My brain was shut down, it wasn't processing or saving any info to memory, it was like watching a movie and then jumping 15 minutes forward. You remember how it was before you were born? You wasn't processing or saving any info eiher. Basically, that's the answer, how things will be after death.

On 1/1/2017 at 4:30 PM, NEYi said:

I once lost consciousness, you know how it was?

I just woke up immeditely after being hit, at least that's what I thought. In reality I been lying on the ground for around 15 minutes.

My brain was shut down, it wasn't processing or saving any info to memory, it was like watching a movie and then jumping 15 minutes forward. You remember how it was before you were born? You wasn't processing or saving any info eiher. Basically, that's the answer, how things will be after death.

I believe it is possible to be aware of the experience (after death) even though your brain is not functioning consciously. This is only my opinion.

In the case of being knocked out, you may not be aware of the objective world, such as an out of body experience, but perhaps you can be aware like watching a dream happen in the brain. Somewhat like a lucid dream.

Similar experience once the life force exits the body. Perhaps at first, you experience seeing the objective world (classic OOBE, car accident survivors, close to drowning, etc), but it melts away to complete unconscious dream-like world (for lack of terminology for it), or you realize what/who you are (if you aren't far along the path of self realization).

However I'm open to the "nothing happens" experience as well, only that would be boring as hell for a long time (then again I would be obliterated and not even know time, there wouldn't be an I).

Edited by poimandres