SageModeAustin

why is life so shit

33 posts in this topic

i am by no means, sitting on my ass doing nothing. i work on myself daily. but no matter what i feel fucking empty and feel meaninglessness 24/7. is it because i did too many psychedlics? i am getting to the point in my self development where my life is becoming so fucking lonely. the problem isnt hanging out with people etc, the problem is im beginning to experience that nobody can offer me anything of value that will fix this feeling. so its like why am i existing, like what the fuck is going on, im just on a 24/7 psychelic trip experiencing life with no meaning, its stress inducing and fucking lonely as shit. 

Your intuition is your own personal genie.  Learn to trust that infinite intelligence.

do you have dpdr or disassociate identity disorder?

@Raze not sure. I’m sure I have symptoms of it but I have never been diagnosed with it

Your intuition is your own personal genie.  Learn to trust that infinite intelligence.

1 hour ago, SageModeAustin said:

i work on myself daily. but no matter what i feel fucking empty and feel meaninglessness 24/7

It's great to work on yourself, and make small gradual changes in different areas. But those are all to fix "problems", and flaws which is an inherently negative game.

You are helping yourself by moving "away" from suffering or a place you don't want to be to somewhere better.

What are you doing to move "towards" things that will "fill your cup" and give you the meaning you want?

1 hour ago, SageModeAustin said:

the problem is im beginning to experience that nobody can offer me anything of value that will fix this feeling

Sorry to break it to you, but nobody will ever be able to offer you anything that fixes this feeling. You can have all the material possessions you want, have the greatest supportive friends, and the most understanding amazing partner.

But they can never, never, EVER give you that internal meaning and satisfaction. You have to orient your being, summon your drive, and create that within yourself FOR yourself. In whatever medium that happens to be.

This is the most urgent and primary goal of your life. It should be at the top of your priority list after you got your basic survival handled.

So the question is @SageModeAustin. Do you know what is meaningful for you personally? What are you doing to pursue it? And if you don't know what it is why do you think you haven't found it yet?

hrhrhtewgfegege

You must have learnt a lot from your psychedelics experience. Perhaps one of them is realizing none of us here reading this has another 120 years to live....probably not even another 70 years to live.

8 hours ago, SageModeAustin said:

fix this feeling

Feeling isn’t broken, it’s literally perfection. But thought makes it so.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

21 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Feeling isn’t broken, it’s literally perfection. But thought makes it so.

Do you mean making a story that resists feeling?

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

11 hours ago, SageModeAustin said:

but no matter what i feel fucking empty and feel meaninglessness 24/7. is it because i did too many psychedlics? i am getting to the point in my self development where my life is becoming so fucking lonely. the problem isnt hanging out with people etc, the problem is im beginning to experience that nobody can offer me anything of value that will fix this feeling. so its like why am i existing, like what the fuck is going on, im just on a 24/7 psychelic trip experiencing life with no meaning, its stress inducing and fucking lonely as shit. 

Expression ‘works’ because it’s so hard to spot that you are saying there is a problem. With ample expressing, you release the belief. You’re no longer holding the belief, because it was expressed out. 

You’re also believing no one could help you to do this. That also is a belief. You’re free to believe these things and suffer, but listen to what the suffering is saying, what is it telling you so to speak.  

But there isn’t a problem in the first place. Perhaps just the habit of insisting that there is, and insisting that you are right, and insisting no one can help you. 

Believing meaninglessness is a problem... is believing there is a problem. It’s meaning which is being wrestled with, the belief kind, or, the not actually true kind of meaning. There is quite literally, absolutely, nothing at all needed from beliefs, meaning, or anyone, for you to love today, and all that arises. 

Here is a suggestion as to how to go about that, and ‘why’. 

@SageModeAustin You could create smth out of nothing. I would say go for an experience/self expression. Art is my fave, it flows out of emptiness naturally and beautifully

11 hours ago, SageModeAustin said:

the problem isnt hanging out with people etc, the problem is im beginning to experience that nobody can offer me anything of value that will fix this feeling

sometimes it is required to connect mentally with someone so as not to feel alone and I believe that it is not necessary. as a human you have the need for company, without a minimum it is very difficult not to get depressed. practice observing others, understanding them, listening to them, enjoying simple company without having to expose your ideas. people will appear

@Nahm true. its how you interpret experiences. 

@Nahm so you're saying if someone says "life is meaningless" your response would be "is that meaningful to you?" ?

5 hours ago, Nahm said:

Expression ‘works’ because it’s so hard to spot that you are saying there is a problem. With ample expressing, you release the belief. You’re no longer holding the belief, because it was expressed out. 

You’re also believing no one could help you to do this. That also is a belief. You’re free to believe these things and suffer, but listen to what the suffering is saying, what is it telling you so to speak.  

But there isn’t a problem in the first place. Perhaps just the habit of insisting that there is, and insisting that you are right, and insisting no one can help you. 

Believing meaninglessness is a problem... is believing there is a problem. It’s meaning which is being wrestled with, the belief kind, or, the not actually true kind of meaning. There is quite literally, absolutely, nothing at all needed from beliefs, meaning, or anyone, for you to love today, and all that arises. 

Here is a suggestion as to how to go about that, and ‘why’. 

@Natasha yea i could do that, but its extremely boring. do u honestly feel content and satisfied just drawing? if so..how? when i draw it feels as if im doing homework to go against time. its almost like every hobby, every activity do is a pushback against the universe's shit its throwing at me mentally/spirtually. 

19 minutes ago, SageModeAustin said:

@Natasha yea i could do that, but its extremely boring. do u honestly feel content and satisfied just drawing? if so..how? when i draw it feels as if im doing homework to go against time. its almost like every hobby, every activity do is a pushback against the universe's shit its throwing at me mentally/spirtually. 

Ok, then create smth that you are passionate about and that will bring value to the world. Watch Leo's video 10 Things You Don't Know You Want

How old are you, 23, 24? That's normal, it will pass.

@WelcometoReality kournaling? you mean journaling? yes i journal daily and i have a gratitude journal i do daily too

@Natasha cool thanks im listenign to it rn

3 hours ago, SageModeAustin said:

@Nahm so you're saying if someone says "life is meaningless" your response would be "is that meaningful to you?" ?

There is awareness of what’s said... but there is also awareness of what one is saying. When you say ‘life is meaningless’... there is implied meaning, something defined under the radar... “life”. In this sense you are adding meaning (to ‘life’) while saying ‘life’ is meaningless. 

Regardless... to much ‘in the head’... let go... ‘move into’ the body, feeling, etc. 

Might sound untrue, and wouldn’t blame you... but if you never experienced another thought again, everything life wise would actually carry on just fine. Arguably, better.