Raze

Frank Yang's video response to Leo's video - about stage Turquoise

259 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

`the I does not mean the ego I in this statement, not a human.  Keep that in mind.

A shame we don't usually use i lowercase so that I uppercase could be distinguished like self vs Self.

It confuses me greatly when people get too technical and absolutist with meditation stuff, it stops making sense. Words are how humans convey things... For example Swami Whatshisname who does the Advaita talks in New York has a fantastic way of teaching via language and metaphors and stories which can easily be understood by all.

Also the guy who wrote I think it was "What Am I?" (or "Who"). Their names are complicated so I forget the spellings. But also that is another person I found is able to convey things very well.

And there's a monk on YouTube also, not sure if it's his channel or just videos of him. You'd know his face if posted though. Again a man able to get things across easily.

I've heard people talk on Dzogchen. I've also been able to follow them often with what they are saying... But many people are so into using the right words that the message no longer makes sense to me.

Edited by RMQualtrough

18 minutes ago, knakoo said:

@Being Frank Yang Thank you for the answers

Do you know if it's possible for someone to lose their self/center as you describe while sober and then get it back ?

I know some people describe losing any sense of self/center on psychedelics but then they go back to a center after the trip. So that is not "enlightenment" ? Why not ? 

Is it correct to say that what you describe as enlightenment is a permanent, "quantum" shift and someone that did not go through this permanent shift has really no idea what no self or truth really is ?

That was my experience yes.  If you had a temporary experience of no self is what I call "transcendence of self" either spontaneously or on psychedelics or meditation, but always return vs permanent dropping away of center, which is a RealizAtion after many many unfoldment of temporary experiences and the whole Thing flips over permanently .  The latter is not an experience per se.  Now I hear accounts of other people shifting in and out of Infinite Consciousness even after no self Realization, that's why Leo said No self does not always equal pure Consciousness, but in my case infinite   consciousness became a permanent mode after  Realization so again I can't speak for everyone.

26 minutes ago, knakoo said:

So "I am God" is delusion from your perspective ?

It's just language at the end, but through out the Path you begin by identifying with ego then you move the identification to consciousness and god finally in true Anatta you dis-embed from them all, no self nor Self; and paradoxically without the experiencer in the center allows an even fuller access to God. Remind you that all those names and labels and stages are ultimately void, there's always just this now. And it's infinite. Always has been. 

Edited by Being Frank Yang

49 minutes ago, Being Frank Yang said:

forgot to mention Dozgchen /Awareness of awareness type practice was also a major contributor!

Lol bro. My path is literally like yours :D

Self-inquiry, vipassana and primordial awareness of awareness meditation. Got established in a permenant primordial awareness state last year. Only about psychedelics I'm a bit sceptical. You might be the first person who could change my mind about them :)

?

2 hours ago, Salvijus said:

I think god realization happens when you push your awareness upwards high enough through self-inquiry. That's what psychedelics do. They unleash lots of energy from the body reservoirs temporarely and that blows their awareness upwards because energy and awareness go together. Like a lightbulp, more voltage you put in brighter it shines. Psychedelics are like overcloking your system 100x temporarely. This doesn't mean you dissolved your ego. You only created huge distance between ego and awareness. That gives you a god realization.

What vippasana does is a bit different. They are not focused on creating the distance between ego and awareness. They are interested in dissolving ego. That's why they focus on the body because the location of the ego is in throughout the entire body-system. To fully obliterate the ego, every particle in the body has to become pure energy, no solidity can be left.

Their logic is that the less ego you have the higher your vibration and awareness will naturally be because ego is what pulls the awareness down into a shape. So at a certain point when you reach full no-ego state it should be the peak of awareness a human being is capable of because there's nothing pulling him down except the physical body that has its own tax on consciousness. 

Vippasana and ego dissolution is a longer path with interesting cessation stages. Distancing yourself from ego is a another way and can be done in many ways like psychedelics or self inquiry for example but it doesn't dissolve the ego so much so you still have to go through the process of dissolution anyways to become free from suffering and end the reincarnation cycles.

To reach a permenant state of awareness or a primordial sense of being one has to push his energies beyond a certain point of intensity and that's it. That comes with the evolution of soul/energy body. Either you do it with self-inquiry or vipassana, both ways you are bound to reach a point where when you sit your entire body vibrates with energy, then you reach an effortless acid state of permenant present moment awareness. 

Psychedelics give you a glimpse of this intense energy but it has a cost of draining the soul/energy body. Psychedelics can be used occasionally to open up certain possibilities and channels in human consciousness but overusing them will result in backwards growth. Ideally you want to cultivate energy into a higher and higher states with spiritual practices not drain it by recklessly abusing substances.

Even if you do self-inquiry or vipassana in about 1-2years of daily practice a person would start feeling subtle energy vibrating in the body usually in the belly. This energy then intensifies and spreads across the body with practice. Depends on how intense your vibration is, that intense your awareness and evolution is.

Interesting topic. I don't know how much truth there is in what I wrote. But these are nice thoughts for pondering I think :)

Nice to see a legend here :D? @Being Frank Yang

I've realized The Witness and God though self inquiry, but it wasn't nearly as complete as a later God realization (realization of unconditional love) with ketamine + LSD. Not comparable.

And the Jhana's are quite nice as well. In fact, they're so good, I used to wonder why they weren't the only thing anyone on the path ever talked about! Lol.

51 minutes ago, The0Self said:

I've realized The Witness and God though self inquiry

Cool :)

51 minutes ago, The0Self said:

but it wasn't nearly as complete as a later God realization (realization of unconditional love) with ketamine + LSD. Not comparable.

Understandable. But self-inquiry is not a temporary experience or insight you have. Self-inquiry is a way to distance your self from your thoughts little by little. Everyday if you do it it becomes more and more intense to the point where it feels like the head is going to burst open from energy.

With self-inquiry you can achieve the same intensity like with any other chemical. It's only a question of time for your self inquiry to reach that level of intensity. It's not a question of effort really. It's a question of time. Human consciousness grows at a certain pace but it is bound to reach its untimate destination nonetheless.

Through self-inquiry whatever growth you get it stays. You don't land back where you started. That's what moving existencially forward means. Just jumping on a trampoline of psychedelics won't get you anywhere. (Good for entertainment tho) Because the energy that you use to access those super states come from your own energy reservoirs. Leaving you less radiant then before when you come back. The intense energy people experience during trips don't come from thin air or smth. It comes from your own soul/energy body/Ojas.

That's why you can observe some people who do too much psychedelics become like vegetables after some time. That glow and radiance is gone. They have drained themselfs rather then cultivate themselfs. With self-inquiry you are cultivating and increasing your energy and glow. That's why a sage always glows like a God or deity or smth. That radiance and presence is really the mark of ones true growth.

I hope you're well :) ?@The0Self

P.S. Not everything I say could be true. I'm just sharing how I see things :)

Edited by Salvijus

@Salvijus do you think psychedelics harm to energy body/channels? Some psychics say they do,, some say they open them. I'm curious to know if they're harmful or not

4 hours ago, Adamq8 said:

Let me tell you that GOD realization is the most intense experience ever,  if we can call it as such.

Let me tell you that solipsism became true in that experience. 

When your girlfriend who is not interested in spirituality wakes up the at the same moment you do and recognizes that you are GOD things tend to get a little bit freaky.

I woke up to that my parents did not exist and I freaked out and then my girlfriend became me, and she said she had been waiting for me to wake up and it is just me here.

I ask what how the fuck do you know this and why is it like this?

The answer : It has always been like this, all there is , is to create.

And then my living room almost got sucked into the black hole, she moved exactly when I moved and did the same movements, she was a mirror. 

Then I realized that it is only me here.

Do you understand?

Imagine you have a girlfriend who is not interested in spirituality or GOD only to become you and tell you that yes you are GOD and "shes" been waiting for you to wake up and there is no one but you in existence, and I moved her body when I moved mine.

Ive told this story before, this was just a quick summary. 

Thats pretty amazing, never heard anything like this outside of my own experience of something similar with my wife.  I had this moment a few years ago were I could feel a enormous presence trying all around and it was trying to communicate, it was as though I could feel and hear it through reality itself.  I wanted more verification and a little while later my wife was smoking some weed, I wasn't, and she came in and I could feel this presence as her/in her.  Without talking I asked some questions in my mind such as can you hear me, do you want to communicate with me,  and I did this with no indication I was doing this towards her.  Each time I did this mentally, she smiled and nodded and looked at me as though she heard me, loved me and was answering as this presence.  It was surreal, the most mind blowing experience ever.  Theres maybe been equally mind shattering stuff since then, but to have this loving presence commentate through another person like that, my wife in fact, who had not much experience with his kinda stuff was just, lol wtf.....

@Being Frank Yang

4 hours ago, Being Frank Yang said:

You can do whatever the ffffaarrkk you wanna do after Realization just don't b an asshoel 

Then what is your motivation behind it? Like for what purpose does it serve you personally? Be honest. Even if it's doing whatever the fuck you want, do you feel like it's giving you some pride or something?

33 minutes ago, Ora said:

@Salvijus do you think psychedelics harm to energy body/channels? Some psychics say they do,, some say they open them. I'm curious to know if they're harmful or not

Some spiritual esoteric schools use psychedelic plants to open up the channels in the body but there's always a master who knows exacly what they're doing and is supervising the situation. I heard these masters even infuse their own life energy into the plants and program it to function in a specific way before consuming it. I heard one daoist school in China that still do this practice and they have the whole system of qiqong practices to compliment the path but forgot the name of it right now :D it's not on the mainstream

I'm not an expert but my guess is that psychedelics if not handled properly will definatly create damage in the energy system. And not just energy but physical and mental also. Psychedelics are a very violent thing. It's not a wild prediction. It's pretty obvious I think.

Regards :)?@Ora

Edited by Salvijus

30 minutes ago, fopylo said:

Like for what purpose does it serve you personally?

lool no such thing exists:x

It's Love.

Thanks for sharing and summarizing some of the stuff discussed ! Like I've been saying most of the energetic stuff is the by product of Realization and dissolution of conditionings. Even after you reach LOC 1000 full unity consciousness permanently there can still be shadow work and integration.  But it's been a year since my shift and most of the energetic stuff came and went.  When all your chakras open up you actually don't feel them anymore. If you're still under going Kundalini/Dark night experiences, it probably means you're still going through dissolution. I remember after the Big Bang for a week or so I was slipping into DMT like States spontaneously, and I thought I was "making progress" but it was simply because the conditions were getting released at an extremely high level after No Self Realization.  So I would venture to say the "highest degree of awareness" is one with no energy within the body whatsoever, but you do "feel" the energy of the Universe (Will), which is totally outside of the mind body organism.  

Could you clarify what Kundalini awakening is? Because Google isn't really clear.

Is it just generally when you start to so called "wake up", have a heightened sense of awareness, realise that life is a cosmic dream with a certain order to it, and having somewhat spiritual understanding to things? Or is it even more absurd than that? 

6 hours ago, The0Self said:

I've realized The Witness and God though self inquiry, but it wasn't nearly as complete as a later God realization (realization of unconditional love) with ketamine + LSD. Not comparable.

And the Jhana's are quite nice as well. In fact, they're so good, I used to wonder why they weren't the only thing anyone on the path ever talked about! Lol.

During the path i also thought jhanas were THE THING, but it wasn't until later on when I actually had a Realization that I came to see how they're really quite different things,  between the "altered states" of ego state and mystical experiences vs Realization which is an "un-altered state".   I would love to talk jhanas though i was a jhana junkie for a while hehehe

5 hours ago, CBDinfused said:

Could you clarify what Kundalini awakening is? Because Google isn't really clear.

Is it just generally when you start to so called "wake up", have a heightened sense of awareness, realise that life is a cosmic dream with a certain order to it, and having somewhat spiritual understanding to things? Or is it even more absurd than that? 

The best way to describe Kundalini awakening is in my definition, simply the by product and dissolution of the separate self and your conditions. I always say the 3rd eye is the Cosmic Anus where all your "junk" gets ejaculated hehehe. After Awakening, after all your chakras fully open up, after all if not most of your conditions are dissolved, you're not gonna feel chakras anymore.  I went through a phase when my Kundalini was still activated, and I thought I was a spiritual bad ass because I was oozing with Kundalini juice "My crown chakras were opened! I experienced states of Divine Consciousness as powerful as psychedelics!" my spiritual ego was attached to this for a while just the same way I was attached to my ability to access jhanas, lol little did I know what I was experiencing was merely the side effect of Realizations, not the thing itself.  

5 hours ago, fopylo said:

@Being Frank Yang

Then what is your motivation behind it? Like for what purpose does it serve you personally? Be honest. Even if it's doing whatever the fuck you want, do you feel like it's giving you some pride or something?

I thought I've already answered this.  When I got into body building i did feel proud when somebody makes a nice comment about my physique being aesthetic.  Nowadays I could care less if people look at my body, I do it because it's fun, pure and simple.  I have 0 attachment to this body image. Sure it's great to be healthy and looking good, but there is really no reason why I lift.  Everything you do after Awakening is automatic, driven by the Divine Will. What your hobbies are after Realization mostly depend on karma. If your previous life before Awakening was a CEO you may continue to make money afterwards just because it was what your previous character was good at, without attachment to outcome, and you simply enjoy every moment of the process.  Perhaps after Realization you completely stop doing anything previously, for some people nothing changes, and they continue to do the exact same stuff as before.  I will say this though, it's quite useless to think about what your motivations are or to speculate how you will be and what you'll experience moment to moment after Awakening, because you cannot possibly imagine it.  Better use that time to do the work instead.

9 hours ago, knakoo said:

@Being Frank Yang 

Is it correct to say that what you describe as enlightenment is a permanent, "quantum" shift and someone that did not go through this permanent shift has really no idea what no self or truth really is ?

heh let's just say when I was "99 percent" dissolved, and during this time I had many enlightenment and mystical experiences, but when it was "100 percent" dissolved, the state was in a different order altogether.  

This is a quote from a fellow seeker who couldn't have said it perfectly, right before he "closed the circuit", 

"This moment is utterly distinct from anything that has occurred in experience up until that time.  Relatively speaking, the first three paths are minor attainments while Fourth Path is a major attainment.  At Fourth Path we crack open our limited awareness, gaining, for the first time, an access to the ultimate nature of mind; unconditioned awareness, or emptiness.  Similar to the naked awareness witnessed in the First Path fruition, Fourth Path awareness contains a wholly open, empty element which relegates the fixed conceptual structures of mind to the level of obviously relative and ultimately false.  Fourth path is the opening of awareness to perceive our true ultimate nature".

Now we're simply talking about the Wisdom axis of the development and this is just one out of MANY many paths one could have taken that leads to the same end point, and can this person continue to grow in other ways such as becoming infinitely more compassionate? Or explore the magic realms through psychedelics ? SURE! but the distinction should be make clear so people don't get confused between reaching the "Source" of consciousness, vs exploring altered states of Consciousness.

6 hours ago, Ora said:

Well anything  in life can be "dangerous" and "disrupt your energy system" if you do it excessively or don't know what you're up to. Some people do Kundalini yoga and get fucked up afterwards, it's usually not the methods or the tools in and of themselves that's the problem is how you use them and how much you understand their effects, and finding the right balance.

@Being Frank Yang I think I got half of what you said. So you aren't attached to it in the sense that anything could change to your body and you'll still be cool with it. I believe by "enjoy" you mean excitement (as stimulation). I am working out but I don't know if I am doing it for fun or because I think it looks good. I believe there's a difference between working out to show off and working out because you admire a nice physique for yourself (or there's no? I am no near awakening level yet since I'm not full time focused on it and it's not my main focus for those fear years. But well, hopefully I'll get what you said sometime...

By the way you are a fricking wise guy my dude. Your videos are also fun to watch with those cool ass effects :)

During the path i also thought jhanas were THE THING, but it wasn't until later on when I actually had a Realization that I came to see how they're really quite different things,  between the "altered states" of ego state and mystical experiences vs Realization which is an "un-altered state".   I would love to talk jhanas though i was a jhana junkie for a while hehehe

What object do you use to enter jhanas? 

You say you've reached 4th path and fruition, but did you know the Buddha says that those who have attained arahantship and do not ordain will take parinibanna immediately? They cannot stay in this body any longer because there is nothing keeping them to this shell. They have no mind and create no karma because there is no volition behind their actions. 

I'm not criticizing what you say about your attainments, but from reading a lot on the internet people mistake what it means to attain path and fruition and especially jhanas. 

Edited by Ora