Frosty97

Tripping without psychedelics

41 posts in this topic

So about three years ago I was hospitalized because I was tripping without psychedelics.

I didn't know what was going on at that time but, looking back I now realize that I was tapping into 'mind is everything, everything is your imagination' type stuff

The reason I say that is because at that time I thought I was materializing what I imagined.

I remember I was sure that if I open my apartment door a dog would walk in. This particular thing didn't happen but I was in like this mode for some time until my family called emergency hospital.

I take anti-psychotic medication now  but I think I'll be able to gradually get off them.

Anyone have had this type of experience?

Any thoughts about this matter I'd appreciate. Thanks

Edited by Frosty97
wrote after thoughts

I am God. I am Love. I am Infinity. I am Frosty97.

Sounds like bipolar. Similar can be triggered by intense meditation practice. Especially attaching attention to awareness and leaving it there unmoving for 30 minutes straight or more -- unbelievably powerful with enough meditation skill.

@Frosty97 Your genetics are such that you simply have a much more fluid consciousness than normal people. Hence your reality is less solid and more spiritual.

This is quite common.

You basically have natural psychedelics in your head all the time. The anti-psychotics dampen that down, making you more grounded, like a normie.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 minutes ago, Florian said:

@Leo Gura Do you also have such genetics?

Not at all

16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Frosty97 Your genetics are such that you simply have a much more fluid consciousness than normal people. Hence your reality is less solid and more spiritual.

This is quite common.

You basically have natural psychedelics in your head all the time. The anti-psychotics dampen that down, making you more grounded, like a normie.

Would you say this relates to people with some presentations of schizophrenia? Could it potentially be channeled or turned into something positive?

???????

well I have been hospitalized 295 days out of the last 4 years for manic spiritual experiences of becoming god sober or feeling like I am Jesus Christ or have that level of consciousness and the meds take me out of it and allow me to live a normal life until the three months of episodes pass. 

After praying to Jesus a lot I actually feel my bipolar is cured but I still have that wide open heart chakra and spiritual like feeling all throughout the day. 

I definitely know where you are coming from. I am currently on prolix (antipsychotic), lithium, and klonopin, and it helps, but my doctor wants to get me completely sober so they can see how I am normally, but I am much more grounded after learning a lot of lessons from all these hospitals. 

DM me if you need any assistance, I've lived this shit. or @BipolarGrowth

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

13 minutes ago, Proserpina said:

Would you say this relates to people with some presentations of schizophrenia?

Of course.

That's what schizophrenia is, basically: a more fluid state of baseline consciousness.

Could it potentially be channeled or turned into something positive?

Yes, of course. That's exactly what New Agers, psychics, healers, clairvoyants, mystics, and shamans do. Most of them are like that from birth, and they spend many years struggling with how to control, make sense of it, and put it to use.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course.

That's what schizophrenia is, basically: a more fluid state of baseline consciousness.

Yes, of course. That's exactly what New Agers, psychics, healers, clairvoyants, mystics, and shamans do. Most of them are like that from birth, and they spend many years struggling with how to control, make sense of it, and put it to use.

Now this is an accurate representation of mental illness Leo, you basically get it. Why do you say you don't understand mental illness? @Leo GuraLeo

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

13 minutes ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

Why do you say you don't understand mental illness?

I understand it at a high level. But I don't get myself involved with the nitty-gritty of dealing with it. How to deal with it is a complex and messy business which I have no interest in. Abnormal and dysfunctional psychology is a narrow specialization that requires lots of clinical experience to manage well. That's not my wheelhouse.

@The0Self I've been with bipolar people and I'm definitely not bipolar. The doctors call me schizophrenic but I know now that what I am can not be boxed in like that. I'd advise you not to box people in like that.

Also others being bipolar is your creation, it's not them

Edited by Frosty97
added a line

@Frosty97 Do you know if there may have been something that may have triggered it? Specific teachers, books etc.

???????

15 minutes ago, Frosty97 said:

@The0Self I've been with bipolar people and I'm definitely not bipolar. The doctors call me schizophrenic but I know now that what I am can not be boxed in like that. I'd advise you not to box people in like that.

Also others being bipolar is your creation, it's not them

Wasn't putting you in a box. Was simply pointing out spiritual cycling can resemble bipolar. It did with me and many others. Doesn't mean it "is bipolar."

I'm saying that at the risk of cheapening bipolar though... So just know... Bipolar can be so intense someone becomes a successful entrepreneur one month and the next be so depressed they can't even kill themselves even though they want to... So don't think I don't know how bad bipolar can actually be.

Edited by The0Self

3 hours ago, Frosty97 said:

Anyone have had this type of experience?

Yeah. I’ve found fundamentals like diet, fitness, reiki classes etc to be very effective and honing. Not sure if you’ve experienced any purges or what your living / financial / age situation is, but I found long weekends alone in nature to open the valve full throttle. There’s ups and downs and a lot of clearing out but then it’s familiar and more comfortable, and again more honed. All very very worthwhile. Pm me anytime ya like. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Not at all

My dad has bipolar type I and my mom is a hyper-conscientious neurotic. Makes for an interesting mix ?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Leo Gura So when you say "if your inclined to this work" does that mean schizophrenics? Or at least include schizophrenics?

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

This is quite common.

Yeah, and also 'the dancing buddha' phenomena happens, happened to me from time to time. I thought it was normal but now I know it's not what normal people experience.

2 hours ago, Frosty97 said:

@Leo Gura So when you say "if your inclined to this work" does that mean schizophrenics? Or at least include schizophrenics?

No

If you are schizopherenic you will need specialized advice that I do not specialize in.

You can still use my work of course, but you have to be extra careful and picky about how to apply it and which parts apply to you.

If you have a rare mental condition that only 1% of people have, how can you just expect someone like me to cater to you? I can't cater to every edge case that exists, there are too many of them.