Fran11

Non-Dual Solipsism: My Explaination

59 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

cause you're trying to solve a problem that doesn't exist. get out of thought and back into experience. let go of thinking about solipsism. you will literally never put this question to rest through thinking. let go of the value you place in what thoughts Leo shares with you or anyone else here, including this post. Just keep letting go. And what ever keeps arising let go of that. 

I could never let go more of what I did last Sunday on almost 30mg of 5-meo-dmt and I still couldn't get it Lol. I mean got an overwhelming Solipsistic feeling but it was also a very Oneness feeling... While in the experience I still had a sense we were One...that you guys actually exist... Somewhere sometime 

5 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

I could never let go more of what I did last Sunday on almost 30mg of 5-meo-dmt and I still couldn't get it Lol. I mean got an overwhelming Solipsistic feeling but it was also a very Oneness feeling... While in the experience I still had a sense we were One...that you guys actually exist... Somewhere sometime 

lol idk what to tell you. if you're in good spirit then have fun and keep exploring! I think you'll make sense of it in your own way eventually and be satisfied with your seeking :) 

21 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

I don't get though if reality is infinite how come an infinite number of present moments couldn't exist. Seems plausible that they would. 

They do, but only one exists as an actuality, that's the one you are experiencing.

Where do your "past experiences" exist right now? As an actuality somewhere outside of your perceptual field?

Of course not. Once the present moment changes, it dissolves back into nothingess. But, time being an illusion, we could also say that all moments exits beyond time as pure potentiality.

This has extremely radical implications, no person/animal you interact with is any more conscious/real/alive than your 2 year old self right now :D

@Javfly33

3 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Somewhere you exist. Maybe not in physicsl reality, Because there isn't one. But you exist. 

You are making the mistake of thinking there exist a dimention outside your direct experience.
If Leo is not in your direct experience,  He doesn't exist. That's why realizing the present moment is crucial

I feel like there is still confusion here that someone who can articulate it into simple terms needs to clarify.

3 minutes ago, Godishere said:

I feel like there is still confusion here that someone who can articulate it into simple terms needs to clarify.

There’s no separation. Taking one step further into or out of perfection is not possible. I am you. (There is no we). This is everything. “The Infinite.”

There isn’t something else. It seems like others exist, but that’s only because: you’re taking on a real perspective, of which there aren’t any.

4 hours ago, _Archangel_ said:

@Javfly33

You are making the mistake of thinking there exist a dimention outside your direct experience.
If Leo is not in your direct experience,  He doesn't exist. That's why realizing the present moment is crucial

And who told you that?

Did you consciously realize it?

Are you conscious that you are God?

4 hours ago, _Archangel_ said:

@Javfly33

@Nahm Is this true what they are saying Nahm?

And please don't be ironic as you always are ? 

41 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Just stare at your hand for 1000 hours and something should click :)  I'm being serious too.  You won't find answers here, not really.  It has to become actual for you.  The finger pointing to the moon is not the moon.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

Just stare at your hand for 1000 hours and something should click :)  I'm being serious too.  You won't find answers here, not really.  It has to become actual for you.  The finger pointing to the moon is not the moon.

@Inliytened1 is the realization 100% absolute?

Like...do you ever come back to believing in physical reality? (Just a little bit)

You Dont have a single doubt you realized the absolute? 

Like...Im skeptical because you guys have attachments like i do... I Dont want to play the skeptical Card thought. Im all in to seek for truth, But, you guys Dont have a single doubt of What you have realized right?

10 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

@Inliytened1 is the realization 100% absolute?

Like...do you ever come back to believing in physical reality? (Just a little bit)

You Dont have a single doubt you realized the absolute? 

Like...Im skeptical because you guys have attachments like i do... I Dont want to play the skeptical Card thought. Im all in to seek for truth, But, you guys Dont have a single doubt of What you have realized right?

The ego likes to introduce doubt.  Pure Truth has no place for ego.  So of course It is incredibly sneaky.   Which is precisely why you haven't woke up yet.  But it can deny it all it wants.  The Truth is actual.  The Truth is Absolute.    You couldn't go back to materialism if you tried.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Javfly33 Find that place between: doubt and certainty, judging and caring, intention and expectation, safety and danger. There’s no one there, yet it’s all there is.

22 hours ago, Fran11 said:

This is a recurring topic on the forum so I want to share my insights about it in the most comprehensible way possible.

Does anything exists outside of your perception? No.

Am I having a conscious experience? Yes.

How to reconcilie these two? Actually there's no contradiction, but to realise that you need to take a closer look at how the ilusion of time tricks you. 

You probably have no problem considering the possiblity of future or paste incarnations. And still, you don't consider those to be bubbles of perception independent of yours which are right now happening outside of your perecptual field, right? At the most you could say they "exist" as a part of your infinite potentiality as God, but NOT as an actuality.

Well, the same is true for "other beings". Are there an infinite number of conscious experiences? Yes. Can God experience more than one at a time? No, because there's no fucking time!!! That's the key to understading non-dual solipsism.

A am I having a conscious experience? Yes. Am I having it somewhere outside of your perceptual field RIGHT NOW? NO.

For you, I, or your mother, or your dog, or whatever, are no more alive/real/conscious than Albert Einstain, or Hitler, or a million year old dinosar, do you get it? xD

I know it's not a perfect explaination and you can get techanical or smartass about it if that's your thing. But it's as good as I can explain it using language. 

I actually have no idea what your saying, but thats ok, you seem happy, understand yourself and what your trying to say and thats enough for me. 

4 minutes ago, Mu_ said:

I actually have no idea what your saying, but thats ok, you seem happy, understand yourself and what your trying to say and thats enough for me. 

Hahaha love it xD

@Lyubov Are Leo and Rupert contradicting each other?

Leo said, "What you see is all there ever is. Period. End of story."

Rupert says that it's possible to conceive if I the limited mind am having a thought than other people are also having thoughts even if I cannot directly experience it. 

Am I missing something?

7 hours ago, tuckerwphotography said:

Rupert says that it's possible to conceive if I the limited mind am having a thought than other people are also having thoughts even if I cannot directly experience it. 

Am I missing something?

What is seen (well, what apparently happens) is all there is. The assumption that hides this is “why don’t I see everything else.” There isn’t anything else; you assume that what is, is knowable. All there is, is not known by anyone, it’s simply all there is.

Edited by The0Self

15 minutes ago, tuckerwphotography said:

Am I missing something?

What is being said in this post is beyond what Rupert is teaching to his students.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

It’s hard to say what you’re referring to, as a lot was said on the thread. If you have questions fire away. The more specific the questions you formulate are, the more you stand to experience insights, or, realizations. Like, get painstakingly incredibly specific. I did make this video, which covers a lot of what this thread is about, and a couple follow up videos which are more ‘and now see this in your life’ oriented. Not to imply watching videos is a substitute for talking things through, and more importantly, for direct experience. These bring more realization about, of course. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

21 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

What is being said in this post is beyond what Rupert is teaching to his students.

@Inliytened1 That's what I sensed. Why do you suspect Rupert is choosing to do this? Perhaps he intuits the dangers of having people running around thinking that they're God, and he doesn't want to be responsible for that impact? Whereas Leo is more of a "say it like it is" type? Or is there a deeper reasoning for what Rupert is getting at?