Preety_India

Why are people attracted to jerks?

112 posts in this topic

Kindness is not always beneficial for survival.

Thus some people find it more beneficial to be a jerk because it gets them what they want more.

But some people are also putting out fake kindness on the outside when really they have hatred for people on the inside.

This is why some people love jerks is because they are at least brave enough to be authentic and real with what they want and need 

vs the manipulator that puts out fake kindness and has alterior motives running beneath the surface.

But what people really want most is real authentic untainted kindness that comes from a place of love.

Being a jerk tends to fall away as a necessity for surviving when that person realizes the limitations of being a jerk: People

tend not to trust you or want to be around you. Being a jerk tends to come back and bite you in the ass later on. What goes around comes around.

That same negative energy the jerk is putting out can't help but come back to them in some way, shape, or form.

The more we hurt others the more we hurt our own hearts

Edited by Byun Sean

21 hours ago, JosephKnecht said:

You are attracted to people with a massive ego because you have tried hard to repress your own ego.

Your deepest desire is to be authentic, and the Ego people are authentically selfish. You are attracted to their authenticity, not the Ego. 

You have disowned your ego, and have created a shadow out of it. Instead of disowning, you have to integrate, then transcend.

Nice guys(opposite of Jerks :) ) are not attractive because they have also disowned their Ego, and they use their "niceness" in an attempt to fulfill their desires. Since niceness is just a coping mechanism, it is unauthentic and thus unattractive. 

If you find an authentic nice guy, it is probably the Buddha, so you must kill him. :D 

Somebody finally detonated a truth bomb. But the explosion will be a waste of energy, time, and intelligence if there is no introspection, self-honesty, and bravery. 

12 minutes ago, Peter Miklis said:

@Zeroguy You talk too much dude :D you literaly responded to every single preety post, why are you so obsessed with her? Seems like you are the one that needs help the most :D

He acknowledged his mistake.  It's all good.  

Edited by Proserpina

???????

On 6.5.2021 at 3:52 AM, Preety_India said:

It's almost as if you want to earn the respect of maximum people, you have to be this egotistical egomaniac narcissist and only then you're taken seriously. 

Those things can be confused with authenticity and confidence.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

4 hours ago, Proserpina said:

He acknowledged his mistake.  It's all good.  

I did. All about money from now on. Zero care about people. 

‘A jerk’ isn’t attractive. It’s not a mystery. It’s right there in the words.  ‘A jerk’ believes, pontificates, conveys, that jerks are attractive. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

10 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

I did. All about money from now on. Zero care about people. 

I think you're incredibly talented spiritually. High expectations and stuff.  You blew a hole through my screen during one of my awakenings. Please don't be afraid to share that with others. 

???????

1 hour ago, Proserpina said:

I think you're incredibly talented spiritually. High expectations and stuff.  You blew a hole through my screen during one of my awakenings. Please don't be afraid to share that with others. 

I am just a random asshole serb. Goodbye. 

Have no idea about anything. 

Not interested in this. 

Don't get these siddhis, enlightenment chasers on my back too. 

Wish you luck. Hope that you will heal. 

Edited by Zeroguy

16 hours ago, Peter Miklis said:

@Zeroguy You talk too much dude :D you literaly responded to every single preety post, why are you so obsessed with her? Seems like you are the one that needs help the most :D

Thank you, you are right. Happy. 

Got my response, now move on. 

Wish you all luck. Enjoy your debates. 

Edited by Zeroguy

lolz at dis guy

says he's going but then comes back, typical

all the dude does is lie, that's the best prediction u can make about him 

such a coward so funny

37 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Don't get these siddhis, enlightenment chasers on my back too. 

Okay

37 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Wish you luck. Hope that you will heal. 

May you be blessed with healing as well. 

???????

@Inva

Will Come Back and I will post it here. 

I already warned you, you kept insisting and still insist. 

I am not playing games with anything or I am half assing stuff. You will first hand see that unfortunately. 

Good luck to you too.