krazzer

Leo Is Awesome. But What Other Teachers Do You Follow?

11 posts in this topic

I've read some self help books and I've watched some video's, but Leo's channel is the only one that I really stuck to and now I watch every episode every week.

I have never encountered someone who gave me this much insight and I learned so much from. 

His purity and no-bullshit approach really are profound.

I'm not here to just praise Leo but I'm wondering if there is anyone else I should follow. Or if there are people on this forum that can recommend me teachers, books or videos that they believe are even more valuable than Leo's stuff.

Most other teachers I found are too much into the low level stuff, or are too narrow minded.

Easy choices, hard life. Hard choices, easy life.

For me Leo layed the foundation and Rali broke all walls i still had.

If you like "no bullshit" check Rali from naked reality. Cant mis him with all his clickbait videos.

Edited by Bob84

Emerald Wilkins from ' The Diamond Net ', helping people move towards wholeness and authenticity.

Alan Watts is amazing! He provides a very sobering foundation to use when you are confronted with ego traps. While beliefs are beliefs, Alan Watt's videos are a great way to guide yourself when you are feeling lost.

Osho is great to follow if you want to use and harness some great deep meditation techniques. His theories of life are pretty cool too, and generally I find Osho to be quite down to earth, compared to some other spiritual teachers who get lost in the 'third eye' and 'chakra' stuff.

Eckhart Tolle is great at relating meditation and spirituality to the western culture. He talks a lot about the 'addiction of thought' and other common problems western society throws at us, and also how to overcome it. His talks act like a light house at night: puts light and awareness on the rocky traps of society.

and obviously Shizen Young is good too

Everything that any teacher can tell you is already within yourself. The only thing a good teacher really does is help you to help yourself. 

Wisdom is settling in and experiencing reality in the moment.

I havent found anyone yet thats worth following weekly other than Leo. Other then that I read books. There are plenty of great books and a few threads on here already with book suggestions. Is there a specific topic you're interested in?

3 hours ago, electroBeam said:

Alan Watts is amazing! He provides a very sobering foundation to use when you are confronted with ego traps. While beliefs are beliefs, Alan Watt's videos are a great way to guide yourself when you are feeling lost.

Osho is great to follow if you want to use and harness some great deep meditation techniques. His theories of life are pretty cool too, and generally I find Osho to be quite down to earth, compared to some other spiritual teachers who get lost in the 'third eye' and 'chakra' stuff.

Eckhart Tolle is great at relating meditation and spirituality to the western culture. He talks a lot about the 'addiction of thought' and other common problems western society throws at us, and also how to overcome it. His talks act like a light house at night: puts light and awareness on the rocky traps of society.

and obviously Shizen Young is good too

there is some good ones in this. i will add Ralston, Clickbaitmotherfucker, Ram Dass

Most spiritual teachers were mentioned.. I would include Rupert Spira, Adyashanti, Matt Khan, Peter Russell, Benthino Massaro, Fred Davis.. For self development in general Ken Wilber, Eben Pagan, RSD Julien is having great content.. Read tons of books! You have so much self development information that is insane. 

My YouTube Channel: https://bit.ly/2PSLrNb

DT Suzuki

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Had a direct experience which proved the channelings of Bashar/Darryl Anka for me, fun to listen to the conversations and information/humor/charisma of the entity but I find it quite inferior to the books that he himself strongly recommended, namely 

Conversations with God by Neale Walsch, free to read online and utterly amazing, it was also on the NYT best seller list for 137 weeks.

Aside from that, psychedelic teachers.

Edited by AlwaysBeNice