Javfly33

What if being attracted to fat ass is just an illusion

43 posts in this topic

This place gets just gets more and more inviting to women and sincere seekers by the day. 9_9

3 minutes ago, Michael569 said:

I was contemplating what it is that gets men attracted to buts and hips and boobs and it is exactly that. Boobs mean the chances of offspring dying of malnutrition are lower (although size has nothing to do with lactation volume), hips & bum mean more space for baby during birth means possibility of bigger baby which means higher chances of the offspring not dying during early days. Funny how evolution turned us in horny sex machines where in reality we only want what is best for our babies :x

Contrary to popular belief, the little head isn't the dumb one. They both are. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

When I see the thick it makes me think red beans and rice didn't miss her.... she probably makes yummy jambalaya ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

13 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

When I see the thick it makes me think red beans and rice didn't miss her.... she probably makes yummy jambalaya ❤

«The thickest, the yummiest !»

-The Buddha.

The time has come to turn your heart into a temple of fire

Your essence is gold hidden in dust

To reveal its splendor you need to burn in the fire of love - Rumi